Six: The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get. Part Two.

Later, Stefan was standing back in Ellie's dorm and looked at the pictures...

He saw some pictures with Ellie and her friends, a separate one of just her and Tyler.

"Somebody was thorough."

He knocked down one of the pictures of her and Tyler, face down.

"No pictures of Stefan anywhere. Huh." He said.

He grabbed the picture of Ellie's graduation, grabbing a marker, sitting on her bed.

He drew a stick person beside Ellie.

(Can you pretend it's Ellie❤️💙❤️💙)

"It's kind of creepy that you're just standing there all hulky and broody

"It's kind of creepy that you're just standing there all hulky and broody." Stefan says.

"Says the freak who's stalking my sister."

"Technically, I'm lying in wait

"Technically, I'm lying in wait." Stefan said.

"Why didn't Bonnie come back? Why didn't she come back?"

"Because she wasn't there. It was just me." Stefan tells him.

"You know, I paid her cell bills, so I could call her phone... and hear her say the same six words every day."

"I'll give it a call." Stefan says.

"Why?"

"Bonnie wasn't there with me, Jeremy... because she found peace. She's in a better place." Stefan tells him.

With Ellie, she stood behind Jo, and Jo turned around to see her...

"How did you know?"

"Besides not believing that you closed an abdominal trauma... without so much as a first-aid kit? Pretty sure you weren't looking for stevia in my coffee. With Alaric, I wasn't 100 percent certain he tried to compel me. Then I remembered, I have crappy luck in my love wife... of course my hot new teacher crush would be a vampire." Jo said.

"Then what are you?"

"Busy. If you wanna stick around, there's food trays on the third floor that need clearing." Jo said, walking past her.