Five: The World Has Turned and Left Me Here. Part Two.

A few minutes, Tyler was driving down the road when his phone beeped...

Liv: "Party's lame. You got 5 minutes until I'm outta here."

He smiled down at his phone, putting it down and looking back up at the road.

Before he knew it, Tyler saw a guy running into the road, and he swerved. His head banged off the wheel, knocking him out.

Back with Ellie and Liam...

"See? I told you it would be fun." She said, walking beside him.

They bumped into Ric and Jo.

"Speak of the devil." Ric said, smiling at Ellie.

Everyone stopped walking and heard students shouting. Ric's eyes widened, seeing the car headed straight for Jo and Ellie.

Ric grabbed them and jumped out of the way.

A few minutes later, Tyler grunted, climbing out of the car...

He was lying on top of his car and looked around.

"Oh, God." Tyler said.

He began panting, and he climbed down from the car. He knew the one person he needed to call.

He pulled out his phone when he heard a man gasping.

He walked back over to the car, seeing a guy laying there.

"Oh, no." Tyler said, freaking out inside.

"Help."

With Ellie, her eyes opened, and she heard all sorts of things happening around her...

Liam was kneeling in front of a girl and placed his hands over her wound.

"Somebody help us! Over here!"

Liam looked up, seeing Ellie standing up. She looked around, baffled by what happened.

"Ellie. Ellie. Get over here." Liam said.

Ellie turned around, seeing Liam. She stumbled over to him.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. H... h... h... how bad is it?" Ellie asked, kneeling down beside the woman.

She looked at him and he shook his head.

"O... okay." Ellie said, placing her hands over Liam's. "I got this."

"Ellie, I'm not sure there's anything you can do." Liam tells her.

"I'll do everything that I can. Just go see if you can help someone else, all right? Come on, go." Said Ellie.

Liam looked at her and stood up, looking for someone else to help.

Ellie looked down at the woman. Ellie looked around and, discreetly biting into her wrist, feeding the woman her blood.

Ellie moved her hand out of the way, seeing that the wound had healed.

"Listen to me. You dived out of the way just in time. You were very lucky. Get out of here and take as many people as you can." Ellie said, compelling her. "Come on."

Ellie felt her phone buzzing and saw Tyler calling her.

Ellie: "Tyler?"

Tyler: "Ellie? I was driving the truck, Ellie."

"