Two: Yellow Ledbetter. Part Two.

Back with Stefan, he was standing at the cooker making pancakes and dancing to the music...

He flipped the pancake, and it landed on the plate.

Bonnie walked into the boarding house carrying a teddy. She heard music playing and walked into the kitchen, seeing Stefan dancing.

He cleared his throat.

"I didn't know you cooked."

"I do. I'm Ellie's personal chef. How'd you sleep? Not good for me. My 1994 mattress was very lumpy. What have you got there?" He asked, seeing the teddy in her hand.

"Miss Cuddles. I lost her when I was 9. I went into my house last night and there she was. I also found this at my Grams' house. Her old Grimoire."

"Yeah, well, I found this

"Yeah, well, I found this. Damon drank it last year when Ric died." He said, holding up the bottle.

"We're in this snapshot of another time or something. Everything that existed in 1994... still exists."

He changed the CD, and the music blasted through the speakers, and she turned it off.

"There was a time when I couldn't practice magic. This Grimoire taught me a lot. Maybe I can reteach myself."

"If you're still a witch, which by our luck and your skill, probably isn't the case." He says, turning, making the music quieter.

"Would a little support kill you?"

"I am aware we're in some otherworldly time dimension. Did you ever think for one second that maybe it's you being negative, reacting to my natural self negativity?" He asked.

"You're ridiculous."

"No, I'm consistent. Now, eat your pancakes." He said, placing a plate in front of her. "Oh, and... you can do a crossword puzzle."

"Oh, gee. Thanks. Breakfast with one of my favourite Salvatores and a crossword puzzle from 1994."

She sat down on a stool, opening the newspaper

"All right. What's a seven-letter word for...?"

Suddenly, the room went dark and the light from the light above them was dim.