Eleven: Woke Up With a Monster. Part Two.

Still with Stefan and Liv, she placed her bag on his car, pulling out a book and a couple of candles...

"What are you doing? Backdoor is here."

"I'm not going in there." She says, turning around, looking at him.

"What?"

"If Kai gets a glimpse of me, I'm dead. I'm strong enough to do the spell from here."

"Fine

"Fine. I hope you cloak better than you actually teach. From the looks of my living room, Jo's not learning much but breaking my things."

"Relax, Stefan. With a bit of practice, she'll be merge-ready in no time." She says, turning back to her book and began chanting quietly.

He walked towards the backdoor, turning around to see Liv gone.

"Liv. Liv? Hey, Liv." Stefan said, whispering, looking around.

"Sorry."

Stefan turned around, finding Luke standing behind him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Asked Stefan.

"She doesn't have time for this."

Luke chanted.

"No. No." Stefan says, seeing Luke had vanished.

A few seconds later, Stefan was on the phone to Ric...

Stefan: "So Liv's gone. I need a plan B. Now. Quickly."

Ric: "What do you mean she's gone?"

Stefan: "Her wonder twin took her. I can't go blazing in there, Kai will kill Ellie to spite me. I need a witch."

"I can do it." Jo says, standing up, looking at Ric.

"You can barely light a candle. No offence." Ric says.

"Cloaking's the first thing they teach you as a Gemini. I learned it when I was a kid." Said Jo.

"But?" Asked Ric.

"I'll have to stay beside Stefan while I'll do it. Which means I'll have to go inside."