Two: Yellow Ledbetter.

*Flashback...*

Four months ago...

The night Stefan and Bonnie were taken into oblivion.

Stefan slowly opened his eyes and he peeped. He looked around, not recognising where he was.

"Huh." He said, turning the other side of him to see Bonnie standing there.

He looked down at their hands that were connected.

"Um, this got awkward fast." He said, clearing his throat.

"What happened? Where is everyone?"

He let go of her hand. He felt weird holding her hand. He watched her walk away.

"Where are you going? Hey." He says.

A few minutes later, they had exited the woods and were now walking around.

"Well, I feel a fang. I'm still a vampire." He said, putting his arm down by his side.

She looked around to see they were in Mystic Falls town square.

"Either I'm a dead vampire, or Mystic Falls is no longer magic-free." He said.

"Look."

They both came to a halt when they saw the Grill rebuilt and standing.

"Damon, uh, blew that up about an hour ago." He tells her.

"Why don't we see any people? If we're still on the other side, we should at least be able to see the living."

"Where the hell are we? And I don't mean geographically." He says.

They both looked around at the empty square.

"I have no idea."

Later, Matt walked downstairs

"Jer, come on, we're going to be-"

Matt stopped mid-sentence to see Sarah putting on a top.

"Matt. Sorry, I... I needed a place to crash. Jer said it was cool." She says.

"This isn't Jer's house." Matt said.

"Well, it's not yours either." Jeremy said, getting up from the couch.

"It's no big deal. I can just take off." She says.

"Yeah, why don't you do that?" Matt asked, staring at Jeremy.

She walked out of the room, leaving the house, and Matt turned to Jeremy.