Thirteen: The Day I Tried To Live. Part Two.

Still with Damon, Elena, Jeremy, and Bonnie...

"What?" Jeremy asked, looking at Damon.

"Stefan told me about this bottle of bourbon. That bottle of bourbon is the oldest one in the house. They made a pact, if they couldn't take being trapped here alone for one more day, they'll... they'd kill that entire bottle. And then they'll kill themselves. Together."

Jeremy and Elena's eyes widened, looking at Bonnie drinking the bourbon from the glass

Suddenly, everyone gasped, waking up on the floor.

"What happened? Why are we back here?" Elena asked, standing up.

Kai wiped his nose.

"I don't know, spell must require too much magic. I lost my connection." Kai tells them.

"Then reconnect." Said Damon.

"It's not that easy. You see this blood? Guessing that's not a good sign." Kai says.

"Bonnie is gonna kill herself." Elena said.

"Can she do that? Can she die in the prison world?" Jeremy asked.

"I couldn't. Then again, of course, it was my own personal solitary confinement. Didn't want me to end my sentence early by killing myself. Ooh. I tried every method in the book. I drove down to D.C. because there was this museum that has an actual guillotine." Said Kai.

"We get it, for whoever is not lucky enough to be you, dead means dead." Jeremy said.

"We have to stop her, we have to give her hope. Send her a message somehow." Elena says.

"How? She couldn't hear us." Said Jeremy.

"Message is already there. In the atlas. Stefan scribbled some notes on Nova Scotia, have to get her to see it." Damon said.

"How do we get her to open an atlas if we can't touch anything?" Asked Elena.

"We need to get Kai to crank up his witchy-woo, don't we? So, we can make physical contact." Damon said.

"All while sending the three of you back over there? Sure, yeah. Hey, why don't I reanimate your dead parents for a tea party while I'm at it? Sorry. That was insensitive." Kai said, sitting on the couch.

"What if you send someone close to Bonnie? Like, Ellie. Or me." Jeremy said, walking closer to Kai.

"What? No." Elena said, spinning around, looking at Jeremy.

"That might actually work. I focus all of my magic on one person. It might be enough of a boost that he could physically interact. If I could hold the spell."