Seven: Do You Remember the First Time? Part Two.

Later, Stefan, Enzo, Damon, and Caroline were all looking at Tripp...

"Shut up, Enzo. Did he really need three chains? Who is this guy, the Hulk?" Caroline asked, looking over at Stefan.

"I didn't restrain him." Stefan says.

"No, you let your sidekick Enzo do it. Because what could go wrong when you team up with your sworn enemy?" Asked Caroline.

Enzo and Damon looked between them.

"Oh, that's just brilliant." Damon said, groaning lightly.

"Um, what's going on?" Stefan asked, looking between the three of them.

"She hates you because she doesn't hate you at all."

"I'm sorry, are you still talking?" Stefan asked

Damon closed his eyes.

"She's got a thing for you, mate." Enzo tells Stefan.

Stefan frowned, looking at Caroline, then turned to Enzo.

"No, she doesn't. She would've said earlier..." Stefan said, seeing the look on Caroline's face.

"Tell your mom I send my best." Enzo said, leaving the small brick house.

"And I'm gonna go... stand outside where it's less awkward." Damon said, clearing his throat, walking outside.

Stefan turned to look at Caroline.

"Caroline, you can't have..."

"Don't. Whatever he just said, it will never be discussed again."

"Mm

"Mm. Totally. I'm in love with Ellie... you know that. Let's just pretend I never heard it."

"Good. You should go. I've got Damon. Ellie's probably waiting." She said, clearing her throat and looking at him.

He nodded, speeding away.

Ten minutes later, Stefan walked back over to Ellie and they continued dancing...