Sister problems

The next morning Sophia is back to her old self. Sasha made her breakfast. Afterwards she goes for a walk. Sophia is happy that her big sister is back. The only problem was that she has a strange felling that her new friends are going to hang out with Sasha instead of her. Ten minutes later she heads back to Ninja Ops. She notices the others talking with her and didn't even see she her come in. Sensei flips over onto the book case. Sophia looks over at him.

"I'm glad to see that you're back on your feet Sophia," He says.

"Thank you sensei but it's not like anyone else noticed. It's happening again just like when we were kids," Sophia says.

"What do you mean Sophia?" He asks.

"Whenever Sasha is around it's like everyone pay attention to her. It's like I'm invisible," Sophia answers.

"I'm sure that Sasha never meant for that to happen," He reassures her.

"I know sensei but it still did," Sophia says.

"After training I think you two need to talk about this," Sensei says.

Sophia nods and sensei flips back over to him original spot. Sophia walks over towards the group. "Don't say anything to Sophia about her party." Sasha whispers.

"I think it's time to go outside to do some training," Sensei says.

The team bows and heads outside to train.

"Sasha, why don't you spar with Shane? Sensei asks. Shane wasn't too thrilled about it.

"What's wrong Shane are you afraid to get beat by a girl?" Sasha asks.

"Technically Sasha you're not a girl anymore you're 21, remember?" Sophia asks.

"Sorry Shane we'll spar in a second. Right now I have to teach my little sister a lesson," Sasha says.

Sasha walks over to her sister and gets ready to tickle her sister. Sophia slowly starts to back up and jog backwards.

"You know I'm going to catch you, right?" Sasha asks.

"No you're not Sasha. You may be older but I'm faster," Sophia reminds her.

She starts to jog faster. Sophia sees a tree root out of the corner of her eye. She does a back flip to avoid it. Sasha does a ninja streak. Now she is standing behind her sister. Sophia turns around and sees her sister.

"That's not fair. You cheated," Sophia whines.

"I did not," Sasha says defending herself.

Sasha pins her sister to the ground and starts to tickle her. Sophia starts to squirm and a few seconds later they both starts to laugh.

"All right girls, that's enough," Sensei says.

"Sorry Sensei," the girls say.

Sasha helps Sophia up and they walk back over to the others. Sophia stands under a tree by herself. Sasha goes back over to Shane so that they can spar. While they are sparing Sophia can hear everyone complimenting her older sister. Hunter looks over at Sophia and notices that her facial expression change. He walks over to her. Sophia tries to remain calm.

"Hey Hunter, what brings you over here?" Sophia asks.

"I thought you would like some company. Are you jealous of Sasha?" Hunter answers.

"No Hunter. I'm just afraid that everyone is going to like Sasha more than me." Sophia says.

She starts to get upset when she hears the j word. Hunter looks down at Sophia's hand. He watches as she is ready to launch her ninja powers. Sophia tosses her lighting ball towards Shane and Sasha. They dodge it. Shane looks over at her

"Dang Sophia what did you do that for?" Shane asks.

"Sorry Shane. I wanted to make it a bit more exciting. I wasn't trying to hurt either of you I swear," Sophia apologizes.

"It's okay Soph, nice form by the way. I was never able to make a perfect lightning sphere like that." Sasha says.

They go back to their training. Sasha has a good idea what is wrong with her sister. After the morning training is finished everyone heads back inside. They sit down at the table.

"Hey Sophia, your sister was amazing right?" Dustin asks.

"She was better than amazing right, Sophia?" Shane asks.

"Yeah Sasha was. Can we stop talking about the training exercise now?" Sophia snaps.

"Guys, can I talk to Sophia alone?" Sasha asks.

Everyone left except for sensei. Sasha walks over and sits down next to her sister. Sophia looks over at her. "Ok, sis what eating you?" Sasha asks.

"Nothing," Sophia answers.

"I'm not buying it Sophie. I'm your sister. I know how you act when something is bugging you," Sasha says.

"It just I've only been here a few weeks and you show up then I lose all my friends," Sophia says.

Sasha puts her arms around her sister to give her a hug. "Soph, you didn't lose your friends. They're just trying to make me feel welcome that's all," Sasha says.

"They don't have to make it seem like you're a big star," Sophia says.

"True, but they didn't mean for it to sound like that sis. They are just giving credit were it was due," Sasha tells her sister.

"But they didn't have to go overboard," Sophia says.

"One more thing, when are you going to tell Hunter how you feel?" Sasha asks, as she changes the subject slightly.

Sophia back away from her sister quickly. Sasha sees her sister trying to keep herself from blushing. "I have no idea what you're talking about sis," Sophia says.

"Come sis, I've seen the way you act when he is around," Sasha says.

"OK sis, you win. I do like him; but I can't get up the nerve to tell him how I feel. Help me!" she says

"How about you try to take an interest in motocross? Try asking him to go see the race with you at the track tomorrow," Sasha suggests.

"I guess I could do that," she says.

Perfect, step one of operation perfect surprise party complete. Sasha thought.