Enter the Lightning Ranger

"I'm glad you two could join us," Cam says as he turns his head away from the monitor.

Sophia looks at it and sees Lothor's newest creature.

"It looks menacing but not that tough. I think you can handle this one without me." She says.

"Sophia, you're not scared are you?" Shane asks.

"No, I just don't believe that I'm ready to go onto the field yet that's all." She answers.

Hunter places his hand on my shoulder and she looks up at him. The look in his eyes tells her that she's ready to use her powers to help save the planet. They leave to the mobile HQ to get the tsunamis cycles.

"When do I get one?" Sophia asks

"I have worked on one for you. It's not finished yet." Can answers.

"Thanks, Cam, you rock," Sophia says.

"You guys, ready?" Shane says.

Everyone nods. Cam takes off his necklace, and it turns into his morpher. Everyone stands in a line to morph.

"Ninja Storm Ranger from." Shane, Tori, and Dustin shout.

"Thunderstorm ranger form." Hunter and Blake shout.

"Samurai Storm ranger from," Cam shouts.

Well here goes nothing. Sophia thought.

"Lighting storm Ranger form," she shouts.

They stand morphed. Sophia notices her suit looks like Hunter and Blake's (except for the skirt and the emblem on my chest is a cheetah paw print). Shane, Tori, Dustin, Hunter, and Blake climb onto their bikes. Cam rides double with Tori. Hunter extends his hand out. Sophia slowly places her hand on his. She climbs on the back of Hunter's bike. She puts her hands around his waist. He puts his hand back on the handlebar and reeves the engine. A few seconds later the back of trucks opens up and we ride out to battle the monster.

Hunter notices on the ride downtown that Sophia is holding on really tight. They arrive downtown and see the ugliest monster ever. It was a cross between a porcupine and a rattlesnake. They get off the bikes and stand ready to battle it.

"You're going down creep," Sophia yells confidently.

" I don't think so, newbie. Your sensei made a mistake in choosing you to become a ranger." the monster taunts.

Sophia starts to get upset. She clenches her fists. Hunter watches her she charges in towards the monster like a crazed bull.

"Sophia, calm down. That's what the monster wants you to do." Hunter says.

Sophia doesn't hear him. she continues to run in towards the monster calls for some kelzacks will keep the others occupied. Hunter defeats the kelzacks in front of him as quick as possible. He turns around and sees that Sophia is having trouble with the walking science experiment. He rushes over to help her but Zurgane jumps in front of him.

"Get out of the way Zurgane," Hunter says.

"I don't think so," Zurgane says.

Hunter had no choice but to fight him. The battle goes on of a few grueling minutes. During their battle he sees the monster fire its quills towards Sophia.

"Sophia look out," Hunter warns.

She did backflips and cartwheels to dodge them but it wasn't enough they are coming in to fast for even her to dodge. Sophia takes out her lighting blaster it is similar to Hunter's expect it was silver and black. She blasts some of the quills but one comes from behind and hits her in the back. She drops to the ground in pain.