Sensei Racing Motocross?!

A week later the group is hanging out at Storm Chargers. Dustin walks in with his dad. He introduces him to the others.

"It's so nice to finally meet all of you. My son has told me everything about you," Dustin's dad says.

He leans in close to whisper something to them when he sees shocked expressions on their faces. "Don't worry. I kept my mouth shut about be rangers I promise." Then he goes over to the cash register and introduces his dad to Kelly. She helps him buy a new pair of motocross gloves. The group watches them high five.

"Man, I miss hanging out with dad," Hunter says.

"Me too," Blake says.

"So do I," Cam says.

"Last time I checked Cam, your dad is still around." Bake says.

"True, but high-fiving a guinea pig is a little strange." Cam says.

An hour later Shane, Tori, Sasha, Blake and Sophia are at ninja ops, they see the machine Cam created using his morpher as the power source. Sophia didn't like the idea of using it on sensei.

"Cam, I'm sure that you could have come up with something else to help your father become human again. I have a really bad feeling about this," Sophia says.

"I agree with Sophia on this. Sensei, are you sure about this?" Tori asks.

"I appreciate your concern girls, but I'll be fine. Cam, I'm ready," Sensei says.

Cam nods. He presses a few keys on the keyboard. Then he presses the big button in the middle to start the machine. A few seconds later the group hears a strange sound.

"Cam, is it supposed to sound like that?" Sophia asks.

"No, I think the energy maybe too powerful for the system to handle." Cam says.

"How do you shut it off?" Sophia asks.

"Just pull the main interface cables next to you on the right." Cam says.

Sophia nods. She quickly turns to her right and pulls the cords out from the wall. The power goes out, but Cam restores it very fast.

"Status report, is everyone okay?" Cam asks.

"Not really, I think I shrunk." Sophia says.

"Dad, are you okay?" Cam asks.

"I can't be your dad considering I'm a girl," Sophia says.

"I'm over here Cam," Sensei says.

The group turns around to see the source of the voice and see Sophia. Sasha snickers quietly.

"Sis, this isn't funny." Sophia says.

"I know," Sasha says.

"I think we might have a problem," Cam says.

"Thank you captain obvious, so how are we going to fix this," Sophia says.

"How did they switch bodies anyway?" Shane asks.

"I guess when Sophia pulled the cords somehow their energies flowed through them and this is the result." Sasha says.

"So let me see if I got it. Sophia is Sensei and Sensei is Sophia." Blake says.

"Yes Dustin," Sensei says.

A few seconds there was an explosion. It causes the supercomputer it short circuit. Cam lets to a loud groan of frustration.

"I have some more bad news. The elemental pulse from my morpher shorted out all of Ninja Ops." Cam says.

"Cam you have to change me back right now." Sophia says.