Another Battlizer Part 1

The team is sitting around the table in Ninja Ops. Sophia set her head on Hunter's shoulder. Hunter looks down at her to see her starting to nod off. He nudges her gently. Sophia quickly lifts her head off his shoulder. Sasha watches her sister wipe the sleep from her eyes.

"Hey, sis, why are you so tired?" Sasha asks.

"I've been practicing nonstop to make sure that I'm ready for my first practice for my first practice for El Diablo riding." Sophia answers honestly.

"Soph, I understand that you want to make a good impression. There is such a thing as practicing too much. You could get hurt if you go to the track to practice today. I think that you should take a break." Sasha says.

"If it will make you happy, sis, I'll take the day off tomorrow." Sophia says.

Sophia looks over at Shane. She watches him wiping sleep from his eyes too. "Shane, what's your excuse for looking really tired?"

"I've been having the same super strange dream for the past few nights." Shane says.

"I think you should try to pay attention to it," Tori says.

"Yes, sensei always told me that your dreams can tell you a lot about yourself." Sasha adds.

Cam looks around the room. He gets worried when he didn't see his father in his habitat. Sophia walks over to it. She takes a note that was attached to the support beam closest to her.

"Hey, guys, you need to hear this." Sophia exclaims.

"What's up Soph," Blake says.

"Rangers, I have gone on a retreat to recharge my inner ninja. While I'm gone you will have tomorrow off." Sophia says.

"Awesome," Blake says.

"A day off sounds great to me too, but I was hoping that sensei would be around to celebrate..." Tori says.

"What are we supposed to be celebrating tomorrow?" Sasha asks.

"Tori's birthday," Sophia sings.

The group hears Sophia's voice crack as she sings. Sasha knew that something is wrong since she knew that her sister never had any problem hitting those notes before. Sophia sees her friends' faces she didn't like how they looked at all. They were wide eyed and their mouths were open so wide that you could fit a big fish hook in them.

"What's wrong guy?" Sophia asks hoarsely.

"Soph, didn't you hear your voice cracking while you were singing?" Shane asks.

"Yeah, has it ever done that before?" Hunter adds.

"No, it hasn't. I think that is happening because I'm tired, that's all." Sophia says in the same tone as before.

"I think you should go to the doctor to be on the safe side sis." Sasha suggests.

"Sasha, you know how I feel about going to the doctor. Anyway, I'm sure that I'll be fine after I get a good night's sleep. Besides, we should be focusing on Tori. How about we head to the water park? I read that they're opening their remodeled surfing simulator." Sophia says.

"That sounds really cool, what about you Tor?" Blake asks.

"I'm game," Tori says.

"Good, we'll meet up at storm chargers seven am sharp," Sophia says.

"Shane, do me a favor and get enough sleep tonight." Tori orders.

"Yeah, falling asleep on the water slide is really dangerous." Sophia adds.