Dustin Goes Solo?!

A few days later at the Sophia's apartment, Sasha is sitting on the couch watching her extremely nervous little sister pacing the floor. After repeating the same thing for five minutes, she stops and stand in front of Sasha, the silver ranger has her phone in her hand, but she is debating whether or not to dial her parent's number.

"Sasha, do I really have to do this? I'm pretty sure that they're going to get really mad about me not telling then I've been riding motocross for the past few months." Sophia says.

"Relax, Soph, they didn't get mad at me when I told them I dropped out of college, remember?" Sasha says.

"Yes, I remember, but at least you're still going to school. You're following your heart and doing what you love." Sophia says.

"True, and so are you, sis. Come on, you're getting the chance to ride professionally with a really great company." Sasha says.

"I know, but don't mom and dad want me to go to college?" Sophia asks.

"Sophia, of course they want you to. I'm absolutely positive that they're not going to force you to go, you know." Sasha says.

"They won't," Sophia says.

"Yes, Soph, going to college is your choice not theirs." Sasha says.

"I feel a little better now, thanks sis," Sophia says.

"No problem, that's what sisters are for." Sasha says.

Sophia smiles, takes a deep breath and is about to press the first number when the girl's morphers go off.  She sets down her phone on the coffee table and raises her morpher to her lips.

"Go for Sophia," Sophia says.

"Sophia, you and Sasha need to come to Ninja Ops, Dustin is famous." Hunter says.

"We're on our way," Sophia says.

Sophia puts her right arm down to her side, and picks up her phone again. She puts it in her pocket. The girls head to Ninja Ops. When they enter the room, the girls see a pile of newspapers on the table.  The headline on the front cover reads "Blue Bay Harbor Seeing Yellow" and a big picture of Dustin as the yellow ranger underneath it. Sophia picks it up and reads the first few lines of the article.

"Dustin, have you completely lost it.  We're never supposed to use our ranger powers like this." Sophia says.

"Yeah, I have to agree with Sophia on this one Dustin. This wasn't a very good idea." Sasha says.

"Come on, if I didn't do anything those thugs would have trashed the store. Kelly could have gotten hurt too," Dustin says.

"I'm sorry Dustin, but Sophia is right. Your heart was in the right place, but a ranger shouldn't use their powers for personal gain." Sensei says.

"Next time you decide to do something like this try thinking it through first." Sasha says.

"Sis, I think that maybe a little too hard for him." Sophia says.

'Hey," Dustin snaps.

The rangers hear the super computer start beeping repeatedly. They walk over to it.

"What's going on Cam?" Sophia asks.

"Thanks to Dustin's little act some of the fan sites are going haywire." Cam says.

"How many letters had the yellow ranger received?" Sasha asks.

"I would say around fifteen thousand and counting," Cam says.

"I don't believe this Dustin does something completely idiotic and fans go crazy," Sophia says.

"Hey, I know you're upset, but can you stop grilling me." Dustin says.