Hidden Talent Part 1, - Visiting The Blue Bay Harbor Clinic

Sophia slams the snooze button on her alarm clock when she hears the buzzing sound. She rolls out of bed and goes over to the closet. She didn't want to admit it, but her throat was sore this morning. She picks out her aqua riding outfit. After she changed, she picks up the duffle bag with the rest of her gear before heading to the kitchen. She sits down at the table and starts to eat her bowl of apple cinnamon oatmeal. A few seconds later, Sasha and Hunter walk in.

"Hey, Hunter, I thought you were going to meet me at the track?"

"I'm sorry, my little cheetah, before you get mad at me." Hunter says.

"I hate when you say that, what's wrong?"

"Sasha asks me to come because she wanted me to her get you to go to the doctor,"

"I told you yesterday sis, I'm fine. My voice cracked like it did because I was tired,"

"I'd feel better if you had a doctor check you out," Sasha says.

Sasha, slowly, reaches into her jacket pocket. She takes out a folded posted note. She places it on the table and slides it across the table. The yellow posted note stops in front of Sophia's bowl. Sophia sets her spoon down to pick it up. She unfolds it and reads 'Blue Bay Harbor Clinic, Dr. Ramirez is looking forward to seeing at 11:30 am Wednesday Aug 6th.'

Sophia makes a fist with her left hand and crumples up the note. She throws it towards the trash can.

"I can't believe that you called to schedule a doctor's appointment for me. Why don't you mind your own business, and stop worrying about me." Sophia shouts.

"I can't do that Soph, we're family."

"I know, but how about you start treating me like an adult instead of a little kid,"

Sophia quickly stands up. Sasha and Hunter see that Sophia has focused her ninja powers into a decent-sized ball of lightning. She is about to throw it at the wall.

"Soph, I know you're upset. You need to calm down and think about what you're about to do."

"She is right, it will be hard to explain to the landlord how the scorch marks got on the wall," Hunter adds.

Sophia takes a few deep breaths to calm down. When they see the ball of lightning slowly starting to shrink, they breathe a sigh of relief. Hunter walks over to his girlfriend. He places his hand on her shoulder. She looks over at him.

"I'm scared, Hunter, what if there is something really wrong with my voice."

"Try not to focus on that you need to stay positive. I'm going to be by your side the whole time,"

Sophia gives him a big hug. After the back away, she walks over to her sister. "Sorry about that outburst,"

"It's okay Soph; I know the doctor's office is your least favorite place in the world."

"Let's get this over with,"

Sasha smiles and they leave to go to Blue Bay Harbor Clinic.

= Silver Lightning=

Meanwhile, at Storm Charges, the others are sitting in front of the TV. The theme for 'Totally Talented' starts playing. Shane and Blake start singing along to the theme. After the title faded off the screen, the host Stu Starmaker walks down the stairs.

"Hello, to all you talent show lovers out there. Welcome to Totally Talented, tonight the auditions continue, our judges search for that one lucky person that gets to go to Hollywood and gets to become the next singing sensation." Stu says.