Another Battlizer Part 2

The team gathers around the computer. Cam starts to type in several different combinations of numbers and letters hope it would help them to contact either Sensei or Shane.

"Have you tried to contact Sensei?" Sophia asks.

"Yes, we have Soph, several times." Sasha answers.

"Unfortunately, whatever is inferring with Shane's morpher is also keeping us from contacting him, too."

"I guess we're not going back to the amusement park?" Dustin asks.

"I'm afraid so Dustin," Sophia says.

Back in the woods, Vexacus drags Skyla through the woods. She keeps trying to break free from his grasp by stomping on his foot. He moves it away, so all she stomps down on is the dirt. She tells him that the power he seeks isn't for him. Meanwhile, Shane struggles to his feet. He mentally slaps himself for letting Vexacus take Skyla away. He walks down the path pushing huge leaves out the way. He stops for a second to catch his breath.

"Skyla, where are you? If you can hear just give me a sign, please,"

He hears Skyla's voice echo inside his head before has a quick flashback of when he was a kid again. He remembers following that glowing orb of light and smiles.

"That's a pretty good sign if there ever was one,"

He runs off as fast as he can in the direction of the orb from his flashback. Back with Skyla and Vexacus, the Karminion continues to tell the Shark that he'll never get the power from her. He uses his powers to uncloak his ship and tells her that he has been chasing her kind for his entire life. He is aware when her times comes and her highest form is reached she'll pass the power along to whoever is near.

"Guess what buddy, when that time does come. The power won't be transferred to you that for sure,"

"Oh, please, that human boy, who couldn't fight me off. What a joke, and he isn't even here to help you what a shame." Vexacus scoffs.

Shane leaps in and kicks Vexacus in the stomach. The shark stumbles back while Shane gets it between him and Skyla. He takes a defensive stance ready to fend off Vexacus's next attack.

"You weren't looking hard enough shark boy,"

"You don't even know what you're dealing with here boy," Vexacus says.

"I think I do, Vexacus is bad. Skyla is good."

Then the two start sparring. During the fight, Shane tells Skyla to run to safety. She nods and starts running away. She gets a few steps before she groans and collapses in pain.

"Skyla,"

He runs over to her and gets in between them again. He glances down at his morpher.

"If you don't want to morph because you want to keep it a secret," Skyla gasps. "Just do it, I already know you're a ranger,"

"Ninja storm, Ranger Form!"

"Ooh, a power ranger I'm so scared,"

"You will be soon enough,"

Shane races in towards Vexacus. He punches him, but Vexacus easily dodges it. Then he kicks him in the chest. Shane falls and lands on his butt. He sees Vexacus draw his sword. He gets up and takes out his sword. The two swords mesh together for a bit till Shane was knocked onto his back. He activates the ninja gold mode for his sword, and uses it to slash the shark alien. The alien decided to retreat into his ship, so Shane went over to Skyla. He helps her to her feet.

"We have to hurry, I don't have much time left. We need to go back to the place where we first meet,"

Shane nods and leads her away. Back at Ninja Ops, the group sits around the table except for Cam. He is still hard at work trying to unblock the Lightning and Thunder Zords as well as locate Shane.