Almost Ready to Ask Will You Be My Boyfriend.

A few weeks later Sophia is sitting in front of the waterfall entrance to Ninja Ops thinking about everything that happened over the past few days. She hears the sound of approaching footsteps and readies her ninja power to defend herself. Hunter walks up holding his hands up to defend himself. She powered down her ninja power

"Don't sneak up on me like that. I could have fried you," Sophia says.

"Not with the way you positioned your hand. You would have hit the tree and not me." he critiques

"I beg your pardon?" she says crossing her arms.

He walks over to her. He places his hand on top of hers to show her the right-hand position. The whole time he was doing this her heart is beating a mile a minute. When her hand is in the right position, he takes his hand away. She tried again, but after she launches her attack, she accidentally bent her fingers again.

"Hunter, I'm never going get this," Sophia says.

"Yes, you will don't give up. Here another tip just relax, and your inner ninja will help guide you," He says.

"Thanks, sensei," she jokes.

He chuckles at her joke. She takes a deep breath to focus her inner ninja and lunch her next attack. Before it hits the tree, she closes her eyes

"Hey Sophia, I would open your eyes," Hunter says.

She slowly opens her eyes and sees a scorch mark on the tree where the attack hit.

"Wait did I just do that?" she asks.

"Yes. I knew you could do it," Hunter says.

He couldn't believe how strong Sophia's ninja power is, and she only trained during the summer. He tells her that she is amazing. She thanks him. He sees a huge smile come across his face and her eyes are sparkling in the sunlight.

Wow, she looks even prettier when her eyes sparkle like that. Hunter thought.

"Hunter, are you ok?" she asks.

He tries to answer her question without blushing.

"Yes," Hunter answers.

He notices that her cheeks are starting to turn a light shade of pink. Their communicators go off.

"I guess it's time for my first battle," she says.

"Don't worry you'll be great," he tells her.