Meeting Sophia's Grandpa

Sophia is nervous because she only been there a day. Now her Grandpa is here. She has no idea what she's supposed to do next. Hunter asks her how she convinced her parents into letting her fly there. She tells him that convincing her mom was easy, but her dad wasn't so easy.

"Let me guess your daddy's little girl huh," Dustin blurts.

"Sophia, don't take what Dustin says to heart. His mouth always works faster than his brain," Hunter says.

"Sophia, what do you do in your spare time?" Blake asks.

"Nothing." Sophia shrugs. "Where I grew up there weren't a lot of fun things to do."

"Wait, no skate parks?" Shane asks.

"Nope," she answers.

"Any motocross parks?" Blake asks

"No," she answers.

"What about surfing?" Tori asks.

"It's hard to surf in a lake." she says.

"What exactly did you do during the summer?" Hunter asks.

She tells him that her parents sent her to her grandfather's place. Hunter asks what her grandpa does. She tells him that she's sorry. Her grandpa made her promise not to tell anyone. A bunch of kelzacks show up out of nowhere. Blake asks what they are doing here. Sophia had a pretty good idea of what they are after. They all start fighting them. One of the kelzacks attack her. She remembers a few moves that her grandpa taught her last summer. She does a back flip and kicks the kelzacks in the chest.

"Sophia. What are you doing?" Hunter asks/shouts.

"Helping you what does it look like I'm doing." she answers.

They fight the kelzacks for a few minutes. One of them kicks at Sophia and she hits a tree really hard. When she hits the tree, Sophia hears a loud pop. Sophia winces in pain as she tries to get up, but her shoulder is refusing any movement what so ever so she quickly sits back down. After the rangers beat them they run over to Sophia. She's leaning up against a tree holding her right shoulder.

"Sophia, are you okay?" Hunter asks.

"Yes, I'm all right," she answers.

"You sure you didn't dislocate it?" Cam asks.

"Yes, I'm sure." Sophia says.

Hunter offers Sophia his hand and helps her up. Shane asks Sophia if she is going to tell them where she learned to fight like that. She asked them if there is somewhere else they can go that's a little more private. Cam nods and leads her to Ninja ops. He places his hand on a secret panel. Sophia sees the door slides open.  She sees a big computer on one wall, a small bookcase along another and a little table in the middle of the room.  They also see someone talking with Sensei Watanabe.

"Welcome to Ninja Ops, our secret base," Cam answers.

Wait so Power Rangers are real. Sophia thought.

"Hey, who is that other older guy with sensei?" Shane asks.

"My grandpa and my sensei," Sophia answers.

"Your sensei!" everyone gasps.

"Yes, my sensei and your sensei is a guinea pig that new," she says.

Cam explains to Sophia how their sensei got changed into a guinea pig. Then the teachers turn around to face them. Sensei Edward looks at his student and niece holding her injured shoulder.

"Well Sophia, it seems that you have forgot some of the things I have taught you," Sensei Edward scolds.

"I'm sorry Sensei," Sophia apologizes.

"Apology accepted. On another note your new friends need your help," Sensei Edward says.

"Wait Is Lothor's back Sensei?" she asks.

Sensei Edward answers with a simple nod. 

"How am I going to help them when I can't even handle a few kelzacks without getting my butt kicked," Sophia says.

"You're a strong warrior and not to mention a very quick learner," Sensei Edward says reassuringly.

"Thank you Sensei," Sophia says.

"Why don't you let me have a look at your shoulder now and this isn't your sensei talking?" He says.

"I know it's my grandpa," Sophia says.

She walks over to him. 

"How did you dislocated your shoulder." 

She tells him about the battle with the kelzacks. He places is hands on her the shoulder and pops it back in to place.

"Hey you could have warned me before you did that you know," she whines.

"Sorry but you know me well enough by now right?" Sensei Edward says.

"Sophia, what kind of ninja are you anyway?" Cam asks.

"Lighting," Sophia answers.

"Isn't lighting power the same as thunder power?" Dustin asks.

Sophia readies her ninja power to show Dustin the difference between her powers and the thunder rangers. Sensei Edward takes a hold of Sophia's hand. He reminds her that she knows the correct way to use her powers. Sophia power down her lightning powers.

"I never heard of the lighting ninja academy. Where is it?" Cam says.

"There is no lighting ninja academy. The power of the lighting ninja is passed down from generation to generation. This generation the lighting ninja power will be even more powerful than before," Sensei Edward explains.

"How grandpa?" Sophia asks.

He takes a box out of his pocket and hands it to her. Sophia slowly opens it and see a something inside that looks like a huge wrist watch. It look a lot like what her friends wore on their writs well except for Cam. 

"What am I supposed to do with this, sensei?" Sophia asks.

"It is your lighting morpher. You will use it to be become the newest ranger. The silver lighting ranger," Sensei Edward says.

"Are you sure that I can handle this kinda of power and responsibility?" she asks.

He says yes. Sophia tells him that she'll do her best. He tells her that he knows that she'll make him proud as the silver lighting ranger. He orders her to take it easy until her shoulder is healed.

"Yes, sensei," she says.