Casten's Jealousy Part 1, - 'The Accident.'

A week later, at the track, Sophia is talking with Cailey while they are getting their bikes from the garage.

"It's been quiet around here without you," Cailey says.

"Thanks, Cailey, it was hard to stay in bed all last week," Sophia says.

"I hate to sit still too, so I understand how you feel," Cailey says.

The girls walk into the garage. They walk out to the track. While they are walking, Cailey notices that the front wheel of Sophia's bike is loose. She is about to say something when Casten runs up to them.

"Hey, Cailey, can I talk to for a second?" Casten asks,

"I guess so," Cailey answers.

They walk over to a tree.

"You tampered with Sophia's bike, didn't you?" Cailey asks.

"Yes, I'm going to make sure that Sophia won't be ready for her tryouts for El Diablo racing. You got a card from Junior Barnett too, right?" Casten answers.

"Yes, I did. Casten, she just got over being sick. She could end up in the hospital because of your jealousy." Cailey says. "I'm going to tell her,"

A few seconds later they hear Sophia turn on her bike. Casten smiles, and they run back over to the track to see Hunter and Kelly watching Sophia. Cailey is about to warn Sophia. Casten cover her mouth with his hand. Sophia rides up to the rhythm section of the course. She feels the bike start to wobble as she enters the curve. She tries to stabilize it by pressing the brakes, but it didn't slow down.

Cailey grabs Casten's wrist and yanks his hand away from her mouth. "You cut the break  line too,"

"Yeah," Casten says proudly.

A few seconds later they see Sophia jump off of her bike. She wanted to use her ninja powers to keep herself from getting hurt, but couldn't since Cailey and Casten are watching her, so ends up doing a backflip. Her right foot slips off the edge of the seat which causes her to fall backward and smacks her head on the track.

"We need to help her," Hunter says.

"Relax, Hunter, I'm sure she's fine," Casten says.

"I don't think so Casten, she hasn't moved," Cailey says.

After Cailey called 911, she, Hunter and Kelly run over to Sophia. They couldn't tell if she had any broken bones because she all her safety gear she has on. Hunter and Cailey kneel down in front of her. Cailey carefully takes off Sophia's goggles. They watch Sophia's eyes flutter a few times before slowly opening. All Sophia can see is two blurry faces looking down at her. A few seconds later her vision cleared up and see's Hunter and Cailey's face.

"Hey, guys, what happened," Sophia asks

"Hey, Sophia, your bike malfunctioned," Hunter says.

"Are you okay," Cailey asks.

"Kind of, I have a headache, and my right shoulder hurts." Sophia answers.

"How bad does your shoulder hurt on a scale of one to ten," Hunter asks.

"Seven," Sophia says.

They watch Sophia try to get up. Hunter places his hand on her shoulder and says, "Soph, don't get up. The paramedics will be here soon."

A few seconds later they hear the ambulance's siren, and the sound of the paramedics, Fletcher and Lenora, running up. Lenora is carrying a backboard and a neck brace. Hunter and Cailey take a few steps back to give them space to work. Lenora sets the backboard down. She hands the neck brace to Fletcher. He places it on the ground next to him, takes off one of Sophia's gloves so he can check her pulse.

"I'm Lenora, what's your name?" Lenora asks.

"Sophia Robins," Sophia answers.

"Sophia, do you remember what happened before you fell off your bike?" Lenora asks.

"After I exited the rhythm section I was going too fast when I approached the curve..." Sophia answers.

Lenora watches her loss consciousness and faint. "We need to get her to the ambulance stat,"

She carefully takes off Sophia's helmet so she could put on the neck brace. Once it's on they move her onto the backboard before carrying her over to the gurney. They wheel it into the back of the ambulance.

Hunter runs up to them and asks "Can I ride in the back with her?"

They nod. Hunter climbs into the vehicle. After Lenora and Fletcher attached all the monitors to Sophia, Hunter holds her right hand the whole ride to the hospital.

Ten minutes later they arrive at the hospital. They walk into the ER, and Dr. Abigail approaches them.

"How long has she been unconscious?" Dr. Abigail asks.

"Eleven minutes," Lenora answers.

"Okay, I need to get her off to X-Ray," Dr. Abigail says.

Hunter slowly lets go of her hand as Dr. Abigail's nurse wheels Sophia away. He goes to the waiting room and sits down. A few minutes later his morpher goes off. He gets up and finds a safe place to answer it - which happened to be the men's room.

"What's up Cam?" Hunter asks,

"I need you at Ninja OPS," Cam answers.

"Okay," Hunter says.

He goes up the receptionist and gives her his phone number and heads to Ninja Ops. Meanwhile at Ninja Ops, Cam is working on a new Zord configuration. It combines the Thunder zords with the lightning zords. Sasha meets up with Hunter in front of the waterfall.

"Cam called you too," Hunter says.

"Yes, so where is Sophia," Sasha asks.

"While she was practicing this morning, the breaks on her bike weren't working." Hunter answers.

"Oh, no, Sophia got hurt didn't she." Sasha gasps.

"Yes," Hunter says.

"Is she going to be alright?" Sasha asks.

"I'm not sure, she was unconscious when she got to the hospital," Hunter answers.

"You need to tell the others," Sasha suggests.

"I will," Hunter says.

They walk into Ninja Ops and go over to Cam. He turns around in the chair and gets up to give them a better view of the computer screen.

They see the new Megazord combinations on the scene. The first is using Sasha's zord as the body and Hunter's zord as the arms. The second uses Sophia's zord as the arms and Blakes zord as the body.

"Cam, do you think these combinations are going to work?" Hunter asks.

"I've run all the tests and didn't run into any problems," Cam answers. "I have a question, where is Sophia?"

Hunter tells him everything that happened at the track earlier.

"Do you know if Cailey was asked to join the El Diablo woman's team?" Cam asks.

"I could ask her, why?" Hunter answers.

"If she did, I think whoever sabotaged Sophia's bike must want her to make the team instead of Sophia," Cam suggests.

"Sophia and Cailey are going to competing with other women that could be even better riders than they are. It's all up to the manager who makes the team, right?" Sasha asks.

"That's true," Hunter says.

"Look, I can't test anything else right now without Sophia and Blake being here. I'll have cyber Cam monitor things while we go back to the hospital to see how Sophia is doing," Cam says.

"I guess that's my cue - what up dawgs?" Cyber Cam says as he walks up to them.

He sits down in the chair, turn it back around, shuts down the program his real life twin was using to activate the monitoring system. They leave and head to the hospital.