Caston's Jealousy Part 2, - Sophia's Injuries.

Cam and Hunter arrive at the Hospital. Hunter calls Sasha, who rushes over with Dustin, Blake, Shane, and Tori.

"What happened to Sophia?" Sasha asks.

"I can answer that," Cailey says.

"How?" Hunter asks.

"Caston tampered the brakes on Sophia's bike, so she wouldn't be able to compete for the El Diablo's women's team," Cailey answers.

"Why would he do that?" Blake asks.

"Jealousy, Sophia is an excellent rider. He wanted to make sure that I made the team, and Sophia didn't." Cailey says.

"I do not doubt either of your girl's riding skills but making a factory team is hard. The other riders picked to compete against you two could be even better than both of you." Blake says.

"I know, and I tried to tell Caston that but he refused to listen to me," Cailey says.

"We have to report him," Hunter says.

"I agree," Cailey says.

A few seconds later Dr. Abigail walks up.

" Are all of you Sophia Robin's family," Dr. Abigail asks.

"I am her sister," Sasha says.

"The rest of you must be her friends, then?" Dr. Abigail asks.

"Six of them are. Hunter is her boyfriend," Sasha answers.

"After any kind of brain injury, in Sophia's case her head hit the ground hard enough for some swelling to occur." Dr. Abigail says.

"I've gotten a bruise before and the swelling when down after a few minute," Dustin says.

"The brain is different Dustin. When the brain swells up all the inflammation from the injury can push it up against the inside of the skull and could cut off blood supply," Cam says.

"Your friend is correct. It tough decision but we agreed the best possibility way for her to heal was to put her in a medically induced coma. I'm deeply sorry," Dr. Abigail continues.

Tori and Sasha start crying. Dustin lets Sasha cry on his shoulder while Blake lets Tori cry on his shoulder.

"Can we see her?" Hunter asks.

"Of course, follow me," Dr. Abigail says.

"Cailey, you can come too," Hunter says.

The group walks to Sophia's hospital room. Hunter's heart sinks like a stone seeing his unconscious girlfriend laying in a hospital bed with all the medical equipment attached to her.

"This is all my fault. If Caston wouldn't have stopped me, then Sophia wouldn't be here," Cailey says.

"No this isn't your fault Cailey, it's Caston's. It's because of him that she's here. He's going to pay for this," Shane says.

"I'll be back to visit tomorrow," Cailey says.

The group waits for Cailey and Dr. Abigail to leave before they talked about their other problem.

"I still have to call our parents," Sasha says.

"Plus we have to tell Dad and Sensei Edwards," Cam says.

"Right, but I'm going to stay here," Hunter says.

"I know you want to be here to support her bro, but we can't forget about Lothor," Blake says.

"I didn't forget bro, and if there is an attack I'll leave. That is the only occasion that will ever get me to leave." Hunter says confidently.

"Okay, we're going to head back to ninja ops. I want to see if we can have any video from the surveillance cameras at the track that we can show the riding committee." Blake says.

"Good idea, we'll need proof," Dustin says.

"Let's go then, Sophia deserves Justice," Sasha says.

After the group leaves, Hunter takes one of the chairs away from the wall. He puts in near Sophia's bed, sits down and takes hold of her right hand.

"Sophia, I'm right here," Hunter whispers as he gently squeezes it. A few minutes later he hears the sound of a pair of heels clicking as the hit the tile floor. He turns around to see Sophia's nurse, Adamaris, walk in.

"HI, I'm Adamaris. You must be Sophia's boyfriend; your friends told me you'd be staying by her side. Can I get you anything?" Adamaris asks.

"Yes, I'm Hunter. It's nice to meet you Adamaris. I guess a bit of food would be nice, with a bottle of water," Hunter answers.

"I'll have some food sent right up," Adamaris says.

"Thank you," Hunter says.

"You're welcome," Adamaris says.

Hunter turns back to Sophia, and he keeps an eye on her. Ten minutes later, Adamaris walks back in with some food for Hunter.

"Here you go. We had some corn and crab bisque, bowtie pasta with an alfredo sauce, and some cheesecake for dessert. Here's your water," Adamaris says.

"Thank you," Hunter says as Adamaris hands the tray to him.

"You're very welcome," Adamaris says with a small smile as she walks out.

Hunter starts eating and when he finishes fifteen minutes later. He goes over to the couch and lies down. A few seconds later, he falls asleep. Adamaris walks in to check up on Sophia when she sees Hunter fast asleep in the chair next to Sophia's bed. She grabs an extra blanket, and she covers Hunter up.