Not So Happy Family Reunion Part 1

Two Weeks later Sophia walks into Ninja ops still wiping the sleep from her eyes. Cam looks over at her and sees that she looks worse than she did a few days ago.

"Hey, Sophia, you had that dream again didn't you?" Cam asks.

"Yup," Sophia answers.

"What is this dream about?" Tori asks.

"I'm stuck on Lothor's ship; he has me trapped under a beam that's draining my energy. He keeps telling me I have two choices either I have to become one of his minions or give my morpher to him and never be a ranger again. I also keep seeing another lightning ranger too," Sophia answers.

"Really, what color is this ranger?" Cam asks.

"Gold and for some reason whenever the ranger spoke I could recognize the voice," Sophia says.

A few seconds later Ninja Ops starts to spin around her. Then her body goes limp and everything turns black. Hunter catches her before she hits the floor.

"Hunter, can you bring her over here so I can run a few tests." Cam says.

Cam runs the scanner that read the amount of ranger energy a person has left over Sophia's body. The others are very anxious, especially Hunter. After Cam finishes the scan, he looks over at the screen.

"Okay, this isn't good," He says.

"What wrong Cam?" Hunter asks.

"Sophia's ranger energy is dangerously low," He answers.

"Any ideas why?" Tori asks.

"No clue, Tori," Cam replies.

On Lothor's Ship, the Gold lightning ranger and an alien monster are standing before him. "Good work my pet soon the Sliver ranger will be no more," Lothor chuckles  evilly.

"I'm glad to be of service," The gold ranger says.

"Okay, I want the monster to go into the city to distract the other rangers. While I finish my other plan of dealing with the silver ranger." Lothor says.

The monster nods and starts to leave the ship. The gold ranger follows behind it. Lothor tells the gold ranger to stay on the ship until the time is right.

At Ninja Ops, Sophia wakes up. "What happened, and why do I feel like someone turned me into a human battery?" Sophia asks.

"You blacked out. You're feeling like that because your ranger energy is really low," Hunter answers.

Sophia tries to get up and starts to feel dizzy again. Hunter sits her back down gently. Sophia slowly shakes off the dizzy spell and looks back towards her friends.

"Sophia can you still use your ninja powers? Cam asks.

"What does my ninja power have to do with her ranger powers? Aren't they two different things?" She asks.

"Yes. But I rather be safe than sorry," Cam says. "Sophia, could just try using your ninja powers, please."

"Wait so I actually get permission to shock someone?" she asks.

"Yes, but this is a special circumstance," Cam says.

Sophia focuses her ninja powers and a very small ball lightning appears in her hand. She turns around in the chair and places her hand on Dustin's shoulder to shock him. Dustin didn't even jump.

"Well, that proves it I'm useless and weak." She says.

Hunter takes a hold of her left hand, trying to keep her calm in front of everyone.

"I promise that everyone is going to find a way to get you back on your feet," Hunter says.

Sophia remains silent. The alarm goes off and the rangers see Lothor's newest alien freak. The rangers morph to go battle it. Sophia has no choice but to stay behind to watch it on the monitors. The battle is going well and the rangers just fired the thunderstorm cannon to defeat the alien. The Gold lighting ranger steps in front of the blast and uses her ninja sword to destroy the blast.

"Sorry rangers, you'll have to do better than that," the gold ranger says.

That's Sasha's voice. What is my big sister doing here? She supposed to be in Pasadena, Sophia thought.

"No way!" Dustin snaps.

"Who is the gold ranger?" Hunter asks.

"I don't know Hunter. Sophia, do you have any idea who it could be?" Cam asks.

"I think I know who the gold ranger is," Sophia answers.

"Sophia, who is the gold ranger?" Hunter asks.

"The gold ranger is my older sister Sasha," She replies.