Introduction

King of kandva is chatrasal. He is wise man. His land is prosperous and beautiful. He is having rivers mountains mines and beautiful agricultural lands. Every side of his kingdom is having its own advantages
Chatrasal became king after his father's death, he have two brothers and four sisters all are happy in their own world. His brothers are helping him to rule the country, his sisters are queens now in their kingdoms.
Chatrasal married four times, elder one is sugandhi, next is Mandakini, next is Minavathi, last came Dharani. He had two daughter and a son with Sugandhi, they are Ratna, Latha and Manik.
With Mandakini he had three daughters and one son, they are Anandi, Poornima, Vaishali and Giridhar.
With Minavathi, he got one daughter and two sons they are Madhavi Rudra  and Harshvardhan, she lost somany pregnancies due to that she is so possessive about her children. They too love their mother a lot.
With Dharani king got  Udhay and Keerthana. She couldn't conceive more.
King loves all his children a lot. So he declared that who is capable of throne, he will make him as next king. Unknowingly this made thing turn to down fall without his notice.
Wives started fighting for power and their sons. Without their notice they all started fighting among their sons. Competition and cunningness started. Spying plotting and planning too started.
Kings live became death to many people inside and outside the mahal. Politics started and fighting for power too started.
Prime Minster of Chatrasal is khanoj, he is good man with vast knowledge and wise advices. King is fond of his solutions for any situations. He always call him as Narada wise and wicked.
Khanoj married twice Pabhavathi and Laxmi. Prabavathi had Krishna and Ramani, laxmi had three children Nandini, Sindhu and Raghunath.
In khanoj family everyone are good with each other and respect each other.
It is war time for kandva, king of Malwa Bhanuprasad. He is greedy man, he want all the mines from kandva to himself so he came to snatch them after war or peace amount both ways he is desperately wanted the prosperity.
King chatrasal tried many ways to stop him but this time he went out of control and sat on his land with army. Having no other option, king declared war.
Khanoj gave king an advice. "King our enemies are near mines, and mines have internal pathways why can't we use that to attack the king Bhanuprasad?"
King is so much impressed with that idea
"Khanoj ji you made my day, I here by promise you to make one of your daughter will be my bahu, santho make agreement and bring soon I will stamp it now as token of gratitude" king hugged khanoj happily.
Santho is kings spot, protector, server, servant, friend, well wishes, secret keeper, shadow everything and anything. He bought the letter, king signed it and santho stamped it with Royal stamp. King gave it khanoj. Khanoj is happy.
As khanoj advices idea got super hit within one week king Bhanuprasad got arrested, king didn't show any mercy he killed the king and took his land and kingdom.
That is how two people date is been decided by a small situation, one idea, one promise, one cruel mind along with greed and their fate
Who knows who will be the one having such fate to be bonded is their bond really a fate? Can they unite? Will love blossom? God knows as he writes our fate.