Entry to new beginning

Khanoj and his family came to Nandini, her mother and father scolded her for keeping things away from them, "you disappointment me I thought you are only one with brains in family manners and strength but you kept things from me?" He questioned her

Nandini lowered her head for a moment "about kanjar I didn't accept the ritual as it's always your right to give me to someone of your choice, about Rajkumar Giridhar I don't want our family to fight against a prude rajkumar and king, Yuvaraj is better person to fight in this matter, you have chosen him for me now so I felt it's right to do so. Babasa how I can get my family into that rajkumar eyes? Can I sleep happily knowing that someone is threat to my family? And he is rajkumar we can't ignore the topic."
"So you would have left without our notice? What will whole samajh thinks about it?" Her brother krishna said in anger
"This would have stopped everyone bhaisa" she showed khanjar.
Manik heart swelled instantly. He smiled broadly. "She can use anything when she wants to." He thought to himself.

After lots of discussion on this topic finally her father said "now when you came this far I am no one to deny it, I will send you to mahal but I am not happy with everything, I am your father a prime minister too, don't you think I have my own pride and it's shame that my own daughter thought that I can't handle this situation, I should remember this always" he said with disappointment

Nandini got tears, Manik came forward "Babusa it's all my fault I am the one culprit here she is naive forgive her specially when she has to go with me for first time"
"Yuvaraj you both are equally culprits here, I can't blame one, for starter you will take best care of her, she is ziddi at times beyond our limits she will test our patience , I don't know how you are going manage. anyways things happened already I can't just erase them quickly they may take time be patient, Nandini mahal is not easy to live place, when specially you have four mother in laws, treat them with utmost respect, rajkumars are always wild and demanding treat them as your brothers, keep in mind that king is not one of them to forgive anyone so soon, so never make mistakes, Queen is very warm and caring mother but her wrong side is more viscous than king better keep that in mind, I hope you can never be in side of any conspiracy and underground wars, keep yourself away from everything which is not your business, if time comes fight for yourself and your self respect. Keep your head high always"

"Don't worry bapusa I will be always with her"
"Hope so Yuvaraj hope so! There will be times when you will be in war zone in life which don't have any weapons but have yourself in opposition, time will always test you along with people including you be careful that's all I can say. Take her with you along with my pride"
"She with me will be be always queen I promise" Manik said with determination.

After doing some rituals Nandini brothers held her palanquin and brought her to mahal as mahal is just with in five miles. It's ritual for bhai to take his sister to her sasural on his shoulder, it is said that by doing that they show everyone that they will always take her responsibility whenever it is required, and it's warning to groom that he should always beware of them, as they can anytime take her away from him, so he should and must be careful with her respect.

Here in mahal, queen arranged so many things in hurry, she made whole mahal flower decorations, called musicians dancers and some pandits, she sent letters to whole families along with daughters and friends too. Sugandhi is very excited that Nandini is her bahu as she trained her, she knows her well, and Nandini is good child. She just prays that she be best wife for Manik.

King called his ministry and ordered them to make arrangements for Yuvaraj marriage, he ordered all his wives and children to attend welcome party for Nandini. Giridhar is shocked he didn't expect Nandini to be this bold, inspite of his strict warning she did this on back of him? He is stunned. He expected her to be naive crying and begging and getting ready for their marriage.