Things turned upside down

Next day morning is new morning for Nandini, she woke up than usual, got freshen up, got ready for puja, she is been invited for puja from queen. Nandini came well dressed with pallu covering her face and head, she did Pranam to king and queen then to everyone present.

Queen made her sit besides her, puja happened calmly. Giridhar wife and Nandini came forward did arthi to god. Manik who is sitting a side watched Nandini in adoration.

After puja king looked at his whole family, "as you all know now that new bahuranisa came to family, we will find a near by auspicious day we will make Yuvaraj marriage and his pattabhisheikh too. Prepare yourself and invite all our relatives, family friends and everyone , she is going to be future Queen, our Yuvaraj wife so I expect respect and love from everyone present here. She will be called as hukum by all younger clans, she will be in your mother place so I give her permission to punish them all if she feels you are one to get, she will be granted with new stamp of her own, her room will be filled with gold of her double weight. She will be given east side wing totally to her, no one will enter without her permission, no one I repeat and if anyone dares, she can kill them without doubt no one will question her not even me. One more thing, bahuranisa will never be part and parcel of any conspiracy inside Mahal, if anyone try such and stain her dignity I will kill them it's my oath and Rajput never go back on his oath. Beware." He warned everyone
"Ransa, she is also bahuranisa of this family, she has to learn things in mahal first, she needs to earn her respect" said Dharani youngest wife of king.
"Her respect is above everything Ranisa, she is my daughter in law that it self gives her respect, like karti bahuranisa, she too will have all those privileges as my daughters have. Ranisa if at all I find someone troubling her, they will see my worst side. No argument in this. Yuvaraj! Respect her word, fulfil her every wish, trust her blindly, work for her luxuries, kill for her dignity, die for her happiness, forget you are Yuvaraj in her presence you are her husband first"
"Ji babasa" Manik said with broad smile
"Welcome home bahuranisa, rules us with love, bind us with care, smile always" he blessed her giving her stamp and his own gold chain as gift. She accepted them and took blessing from everyone. Younger people came and took her blessing.

When Giridhar turn came he smirked "you became my bhabhisa, you are so brave hukum"
"Being Yuvaraj wife itself gives me boost to my confidence and strength, what more courage do I need? Waise bhai ho aap jise then why to worry" she shrugged smiling.
"Let us see how can you survive this marriage?"
Nandini didn't say more she is not sure what to say about him trying to kill her husband and warning her on her very first day, she gulped the fear stood silent.
"Brother! We survived and we will survive don't worry, I heard you are going away from mahal for five years? I am already missing you" Manik smirked
"Not before giving you marriage gift brother" Giridhar smirked back and left puja room after king.
Manik frowned but didn't bother to worry unnecessarily.

Nandini is given big wing, with garden, pond, playground, her wing contains ten bedrooms and a large master bedroom which can accommodate more then ten king size beds, she has her own entertainment room, play room, a kopbavan, meeting room. Whole place is surrounded by natural water flow, building is so beautiful l. She loved it.

"So settled everything?" Manik asked.
"Yes Yuvaraj" she said politely "these are not necessary, I am not used to lavish things"
"Being with me is always lavish Ranisa, you have to learn that soon, things will be flashy shinny open and public always so learn to deal with them"
"I am simple so these things won't affect me, to impress me you should think out of box, it may be difficult for you Yuvaraj beware who knows I may never be impressed?"
Manik laughed "you standing here with me itself tells how impressed you are, in future don't worry I have my own charm to lure you, Ranisa I am Manik my smile alone can make you weak in heart, I became your weakness already" he smirked
"What a self obsession Yuvaraj? Am I impressed?" She smiled
Manik eyes narrowed, he came dangerously near her, her heart pounding inside her chest, she leaned back instantly "I hate showing my ego feelings and emotions to anyone but you Ranisa....... Test my patience and ego, just few days Ranisa then I will show what made you impressed already to come to me, o god!!!! You are magnet Ranisa, I should be worried now" he took a step away, she relaxed but then he came more near leaning to her face while his breath touching her cheek "when I will take you in my embrace you will melt like moom (wax), I just want to feel it now" she looked at him with wide eyes, then with gulping tension inside her, she smiled softly "then you should be away from me to be safe Yuvaraj"
"Ranasa! When you call me Ranasa that day I will keep you here near my heart physically too, now I am not ready to wait Ranisa..... I need to find a way" Manik said with really feeling sad as her presence is giving him peace and anxiety at once.