Unknown bonding or known?

Manik started looking for  all problems, when people thinking about him as God, he started dictating them as god about everything. Today two brothers were fighting on streets for piece of land, seeing Manik both stopped and bowed their heads saying their problem to him Manik listens peacefully and answered "if you both fight and make land and house into pieces next day you both will die by snake bite decision is yours, infact in your family from now on if division happens all men will die better stay together. One more thing if anyone does bemani or snatches someone else property, food money or gold they will be on bed forever with diseases or disabilities. So better be transparent and best to each other" he looked at both brothers.

"Prabhu! Kshama Prabhu I did wrong I snatched my elder brother money and land I will return it now, bhaya forgive me please" the younger one held his elder brother feet crying, both brothers hugged each other and walked in thanking Manik also invited him in for lunch. Manik accepted happily.

Same way one old man asked hand of a small girl for marriage as her parents are penniless, Manik involved in that too saying "old man! You will die in two days if you marry any girl less than 40 years choice is yours"
"I don't believe in your words I am not fool" old man spoke
Manik blood boiled in anger but he didn't say any word that night Manik attacked old man and broke his both hands and leg, as it is dark and Manik covered himself in black dress old man or his men couldn't find him. Next day marriage canceled.

In no time Manik became more popular and God to village people even near by people to came for his help, Manik always made sure that families stay united, people have better thinking and better life.

When Manik is come back from near by village, he found Nandini doing some work near agricultural land, Manik got smile. He stopped his horse and came to her
"Pranam kumari Nandini"
Nandini is surprised "Pranam Mahajan"
"So..... what do you say? Men have capacity to deal with problems?"
"I will say you are crook and cunning, playing with people sentiments may be you too are one more vedananth?" She shrugged
"It's hard to please women, then let me be clear they are my people why will I do such thing which will spoil my praja and their life? I expected appreciation see what I got? Blame game?"
"Your praja? Mahajan we have our king and he is best king one can ask, we all are his praja if you are dreaming to snatch our land, no need for army i alone is enough for you, be careful."
"I heard his sons fight for throne then what is use I can snatch easily"
"Don't you dare speak a word, I think you have death wish"
"Ohhhh this furious? For those useless rajkumars?"
Nandini smirked "I think you didn't heard about our eldest Rajkumar, he is gem of all"
"That rude arrogant cunning and useless one Manik?"
Nandini took out her khanjar and placed near Manik "speak one word I will kill you myself, Rajkumar Manik is kind well mannered soft hearted most important he is best warrior, he can aim four arrows at a time, he can kill you in a blink of eye" she said proudly
"How do you know? He is in Gurukul still"
" whole country knows this, my babasa tells us about their achievements daily, coward people like you can't even take his name"
"Coward me? How?"
She smirked "making people fool and telling them you are god is coward ness mahashay" she taunted
Manik laughed "sword don't work everywhere kumari Nandini, sometimes brain can do wonders use less violence is beat method my Guruji advices me always so I followed" he shrugged "you are jealous of my intelligence"
"Jealous? Forget it I am wasting my time talking to you" she kept her khanjar back and started to do her work"
"Is Rajkumar Manik yours?" Manik asked curiously, he want to know how she feels about him,
"Khabardar you useless creature! He is our lord our future king, choose your words appropriately, I won't hesitate to kill you mercilessly you fool. I am just a prime minister daughter he is only for worshiping" she shows him her big doe eyes wide in anger
Manik laughed "means you don't like him"
Nandini again got anger "are you gone mad? Don't take his name with me and blame him, he will have so many women who are rajkumaris by birth, we are waiting for him to come then whole mahal will be filled with so many Ranisas, children and all, queen is very eager to see our future Yuvaraj"
"How is queen?"
"She is good she is teaching us shouting arrows sword fighting, kitchen works cooking some knitting too, she misses our kuvarsa a lot, hope this year he returns home"
Manik got emotional, he had argue to see his mother soon, he composed himself "so you don't want to be future queen?"
"Again talking nonsense, I know my limitations and I don't dream beyond my limitations"
"Then be mine" Manik said with wink.
Nandini throws her khanjar without wasting time, Manik sharply held it in midway, "be careful next time I will kill you for sure" Nandini is trying to taking her khanjar back
Manik took away and kept in his waistband, gave his khanjar to her, "keep this its more sharpe one and runs fast, either be mine or Rajkumar Manik's" he said with authority
"You shameless creature leave me and go away" she is now furious
"Never! One more thing why are you here? And what are doing here"
"None of your business"
"Nandini! Tell me now" he demanded in such a tone that Nandini got shiver in her back bone, it felt as if she is his. So nearness, calling her only Nandini gave her goosebumps too she lowered her eyes unknowingly a small blush formed
"I am on task given by queen"
"Queen? What task?"
"I can't tell" she turned away
Manik knows protocol so he didn't insist more "need any help don't hesitate, be safe" he said with concern and left thinking about his mother. Whole night his mind travelled around Nandini, he didn't expect her to accept his kattar so soon, don't she know or she willingly took it? He want to know that for sure.

Manik is missing his mother a lot, so he wrote letter to her, he is curious too to know about Nandini task which his mother gave her. He want to help her too. Manik found Nandini living with great difficulty, she is living with a family, they are her relatives too. Her some cousins too stay with three sisters.

Manik found that they came to bring sadhu santh back to Dharmasthala to give them Peace again to this place. Even Manik aim is too same. He packed some food and travelled to near by punya kshatra and talked to some santh, he explained how people been deceived mentally and physically your tortured back by vedananth, he explained how people needs guidance and support not just walking away from place will make things right.

All sadhus agreed felt guilty too, this way they started travelling back to Dharmasthala, Manik felt happy, a Veda guru came to Dharmasthala and started teaching his disciples along with teaching he started telling common people about puranas vedas and stories about god and goddesses. So that people have minimum knowledge about their duties and values of life.

Within one month people in Dharmasthala changed along with the place, it became more popular holly places than before now all those who left the place returned and started living peacefully. Manik felt happy and relaxed he planned to return back.

Manik came to river bank where Nandini daily comes he waited for her, when she came, seeing him she frowned
"Pranam kumari Nandini" he greeted
"Pranam I never asked for your parichay Mahashay" Nandini frowned
Manik smiled "I am leaving you didn't tell me your answer, I came for your reply" Manik asked
"Who can't give me parichay properly does they deserve any reply?"
"Your answer may lead to my parichay"
"I have no answer I am raised by my parents, they gave me birth, they gave me all necessities and luxuries so how can I have my own ideology and opinion about such important decision of my life, even if my parents ask such question my answer will and must be same I have no right or I have no decision on this matter, Kshama.... If I am right I should address you as Rajkumar mahashay, or May be Yuvaraj of some place"
Manik got impressed "why do you think so?"
"Your horse is one of kind and I have some memory lane with that, but I may be wrong, about you being Rajkumar? Your dress may change Rajkumar but your habits and talking way, you spending money on people can easily make you different from us, you know to give and we all know to take, if I am rude and harsh Rajkumar please forgive me, it's my Nadani nothing more than that. Kshama Rajkumar Manik" she bowed down gave proper salute to him
"Get up kumari Nandini"
"When you identified me as prime minister daughter I should have known that Kshama Rajkumar for behaving out of line with you, it's my fault"
"You are sharp, and have sharp tongue too, about your rudeness and sharp tongue I will decide when I will return back to mahal, about rejecting me, I liked your responsibility towards parents so forgive you, one more thing kattar, did you forget that we Rajputs can get you girls marry with swords most of the time? Did you ignore it? Or do you agree it?"
Nandini looked at Manik with shock, she didn't realise this "but I didn't marry vidhivat hot sword so that won't be considerate" she argued
Manik smirked "you are arguing with me? Ok then let me do it now" he forwarded his had for his kattar
She took a step away "Kshama Rajkumar Manik I have to dare refuse you for that, unless my parents agree I can't accept any sort of such things" she said in firm voice.
Manik smiled happily. "Good but remember Nandini it's my nishani keep it safe, take care of yourself and travel back to mahal, tell my mathasri that I will return soon and I am missing her a lot, wait for me" he smiled, she did Pranam again properly, "don't it's not your thing to do" he climbed his horse and left

Nandini always rules his mind from years but from now she became part of him for sure. He ordered his guptachar to be her shadow forever. "She will be your Ranisa in future better safe guard her with life and inform me everything happens in her life"
"Ji Hukum! As you ordered" he did Pranam and left to be shadow with Nandini. Manik returned back.

Throne जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें