Plotting for disaster

Manik took her in his arms, she cried. "No need to worry, we have to fight be tough and calm, this tears, our fear and anxiety kills us before our enemy dies. Look since from the age of month I have been attacked and tried to be killed, here I am standing infront of you strong and healthy better be strong like me, we don't have choice kumari Nandini, come on get up get freshen up smile it's ok and I can control them"
"What if you can't then?" Nandini asked with wet eyes
"We will die, will you accompany me?" Manik asked in serious tone
"May be you should accompany me some day not other way, I come first in us" she spoke with determination
Manik hugged hard "never I will allow myself to be in that situation go freshen up and come let us eat something" he smiled leaving her. She slipped and about to get up he held her tight "never fall Nandini, stand still for me" she smiled

Nandini came back after freshen up, she offered him some fruits, he made her sit and eat she too took some. They talked a while and then Manik left. Nandini with heavy heart slept.

Next day morning Nandini felt that she dreamt everything, she searched for fruits they are untouched she asked dasi and her sakhi both said they didn't change nor any fruit missing from basket, she got confused. Manik coming to her room is her dream? Or not? She is confused.

Manik is feeling sick still, he is itching with revenge but he took decision to be calm and composed. He want to punish Giridhar in such a way that he never ever dared to look at Nandini shadow once again. Her teary eyes, her father scared face, his flip in stomach when king uttered her name as suspect is something which can never get any forgiveness.

Manik came to his mother, who is scared to death, he consoled her, talked to her to smooth her wandering mind, he convinced her to be calm not to be irrational towards king, she made him pray, sit at hawaan made him donate money and food too.

King is extremely disappointed in himself, how much he may try he always end up hurting his Queen, he want to give her world, he couldn't even provide safety to their son, this time he is determined to make the person suffer more than death.

At sabha!

King is silent, he is in deep thinking whole sabha is silent too. Manik after waiting for sometime he stood up and cleared his throat. "Prabhu! As we all know that yesterday incident is evident that someone doesn't want me to be Yuvaraj, to satisfy them why don't I go through some more test?" Manik proposed
"No! I declared you as Yuvaraj then it's final. I don't have any doubt nor anyone need any more tests or explanation, it was yours and you earned too now, I made you suffer all the while. I took away your birth right now no more delaying nor any confusions. About the people who have doubts will be getting answers once you be Yuvaraj and help me in ruling the kingdom. I hope Yuvaraj you will lead this country once all alone confident and strength full." King explained with deep thinking.

"Queen! What is your suggestions for Yuvaraj patabhishekh?"
"We need to it soon, along with that why don't we make him get married too?" Queen suggested as she want Manik to have his own life too soon.
Manik blushed his eyes filled with Nandini image.
"What do you say Yuvaraj?" King asked all of sudden his mood lifted up
"As you wish father" Manik blushed and bowed to him.
King suddenly remembered about his promise to Khanoj he looked at him and smiled. Khanoj is more worried now. King felt bad for last night thing.

Nandini is still in confused state because of her realistic dream, she didn't visit mahal today, she is disappointed on herself as Manik got poisoned, she is scared too. So today she sat in mandir 🛕 praying. She didn't eat nor drink water.

Here after Sabha king called Khanoj, "Pranam Prabhu!"
"Khanoj ji! First kshama! Last night I was emotional, I should have maintain my dignity kshama"
"You are king Prabhu! You can never ask for kshama, I should have taken care of my daughter in first place."
"Khanoj ji! As I promised you long back I want Manik to marry your daughter. You decide whom you want to give us"
"Prabhu! But my daughter is been accused of murder" he said with head low.
"Then it's decided Nandini will be my bahu, I am giving you my word now" king said in determination
"Queen is very fond of her, she is very talented and good girl, yesterday she didn't panic she gave me perfect answer with our fear but she carried concerned and worry for Yuvaraj, now I am happy to ask you for her hand" king explained
"Prabhu! I want to know Yuvaraj opinion on that too" khanoj asked in worry
King took deep breath. He ordered to call Manik and queen.

"Pranam Prabhu! Pranam Mantrisa!" Manik wishes
"Pranam Yuvaraj" khanoj replied.
"Yuvaraj! Years back I promised Khanoj ji that I will make his daughter my bahuranisa, it's time to fulfill it, I want you to answer do you want to? If not we will ask my other sons for this proposal"
"I am ready to Marry Nandini Prabhu" Manik replied
"She is been accused for murder that too you murder Yuvaraj" khanoj said with shivering voice
"Dare to speak such words again about my wife, father of hers or not I don't care only my sword speaks Mantrisa!" Manik raised his voice in dangerous way, "father I am sorry to be rude but no one disrespects her, if your worry is that then let me make you all clear whatever be the situation or circumstances she alone will be my wife, so nishchint hoka aap shadi ki thayariya kijiya, she is mine" Manik said clearly.
King and Queen looked at him with proud and shock, khanoj felt little fishy, Manik calling her his wife already gave him worry more but he accepted the proposal. Manik is relieved now, he thought of talking to his parents but it turn out that their fate is already decided. He his very happy.

Giridhar is very much anxious, he don't want to take this defeat easily this time, so he came to mandir to meet Nandini
"Pranam kumari Nandini"
"Pranam Rajkumar" she replied politely
"So you are worried about your reputation or brother Manik?"
Nandini looked at him with sharp eyes "why do you ask such Rajkumar?"
"If it's about Manik then you should worry for sure because I won't let him live happily life long, this time he got lucky but he won't be lucky all time nah? About your reputation..."
Nandini dropped puja thali in fear. She didn't know that Rajkumar Giridhar can accept his sin as such nor she expected him to be this bold to claim his sin to do again and again. She got tears.
"Don't cry Nandini! You can save him for sure if you want" he smiled sweetly
She is confused "how?"
"Marry me, I want to see him craving for you, seeing you in my arms, he will wither in pain, that pain which he has to endure whole life that gives me satisfaction, see it's more than death to him, then I won't kill him for sure as I want to see him beg me, so you decide you want his love and death or his pain and life? Choice is yours Nandini, I hope you are wise lady" he smirked "haaaa you can tell this to Manik, he will fight with me, marries you then what? I will try and try untill I succeed in killing him." He laughed
"This is temple Don't you have fear of god to talk or think such?" Nandini asked in anger and hurt.
"God? He made me suffer like this why should I fear him? I am Yuvaraj not that stupid Manik"
"You couldn't win him in birth nor in competition then how you are Yuvaraj?" She smirked
"You pathetic women you dare to speak to me in such tone?" He raised his hand to slap her
"Dare your hand reach me, Rajkumar or not I don't care I will cut your hand, stay away from me"
Giridhar took his hand away "I love feisty women in bed"
Nandini felt dirty,
"Tomorrow evening send me your answer at night I have plans to kill him again" Giridhar gritted his teeth and left in frustration.
Nandini fell down and cried. She is disgusting and disappointed with herself as she is having no room to even think in this matter. Always Manik safety comes first to her. She is now thinking alternative ways to escape this disaster. She want to protect Manik in every means. He is her main concern now.