Plotting against Manik

Sugandhi as planned did great welcome, she called all pandits to bless him, then he is been given good massage 💆‍♂️ and bath, after that puja and havan is been performed, then came actual welcome, he is been served all his favourite food along with entertainment, some plays are been acted, music is been played, then came khanoj daughters play, they played act about his life till now, Nandini sisters played random characters where as Nandini played Manik role, she is like a man dressed up acting like him almost. Manik couldn't stop laughing whenever she smiles as him, or talks like him. Nandini got distracted and wants to runaway but she couldn't. She ignored Manik presence and did her performance.

Manik got up clapped loud, all three sisters bowed in ending as respect and ran away, Manik is urging to talk to her but he stopped himself seeing everyone around him.

Till evening so many programs are been arranged and Manik with so much enthusiasm watched all praising his mother for her hard work. Finally when everything over, Manik gave his mother the gift he bought, it's a beautiful talking parrot, he can talk and sing too, "mathasri it will entertain you a lot, if you want he can even make you laugh nonstop" Manik said
"So thoughtful I liked him what is your name?" She asked parrot
"Manik Manik Manik" parrot sang
Sugandhi laughed "you coped my son name?"
"No no he coped me as I am very handsome" she flaunted his beautiful sugandhi laughed again. She is so happy.

Manik eyes are on Nandini all time,she is trying very hard to keep herself hideous from Manik which is almost impossible. After her performance she sat besides her sisters calmly far away from all. Her head and eyes are lowered to avoid Manik eyes.

Here Giridhar is pissed, angry, determined to surpass Manik, he came to his mother, "now you have understood what wrong you did? I said hundreds of times to be attentive and be wise but you did what? You did Rasleela with a wild girl made her pregnant"
"Mathasri! You just can't say anything to Karthi, she is my wife now, I did wrong I failed but I just can't let Manik be Yuvaraj, this time water went over head I will just kill him on ground"
"Don't you dare say such thing loud in mahal, we always have ears don't be reckless, go and prepare yourself atleast to defeat him"
"Defeat him is not that easy, he plays with mind, he is cunning,and I don't want competition life long I want him to dye from years it's better once and all I will make peace with it, his time has come mathasri you don't worry I won't expose myself and about Karthi she might be wild but she is good wife to me better you keep her well and make yourself a good mother to her." He warned and left in anger.

Giridhar in start hates his forcefully married wife but later he understood warm heart and her persona about love for him, she is mad in love with him, she can do anything for him. She became his dear with in no time, he started loving her deeply now. If anyone talks in disrespect of her, he couldn't tolerate that deep he started feeling for her. For her, he want to become Yuvaraj.

Giridhar came out of mahal, he is wearing clothes like common man, he came to a tabala where men have fights and bets, he watched so many fights and found a cruel guy of the group, he is very cruel he almost killed his opponent, Giridhar felt satisfied and came to that man.

"I want to hire you for your work" said Giridhar
"Where should I fight? Whom should I fight with?"
"With Rajkumar Manik you have to finish him"
"Finish him? Why? And do you want me to die? Nah, I am fighter that doesn't mean I am fool find someone else" the fighter walked away
"Challenge him before fight in front of king keep sharath win is only after death this way no one will suspects you"
"What if king don't agree?"
"Challenge saying a looser can't be Yuvaraj"
"What is my price? What if he kills me? How can my family live? No I can't"
"I will give total amount in prior, if you win you can be in soldiers I will appoint you"
"Who are you?"
"No one to know"
"Without seeing you how can I trust you?"
"With this money" Giridhar gave a packet full of gold coins which is large amount for fighter, he took it, thinks for a moment "pay hundred times of this" he demanded
Giridhar agreed soon. "Ok then come to mahal as fighter morning, my man will pay you before you enter the mahal, if you fail I will give your son your job as solider too"
"Deal" said fighter. Giridhar smiles.

Giridhar came to mahal back, he felt good and anxious too. He came to welcome party too. He felt he can atleast give proper farewell to his brother. He participated with heart.

Manik welcome celebrations completed by evening, lavish food made him feel lazy, he walked to his wing, when he is almost near his eyes fell on Nandini
"What a luck finally I got chance to talk"
"Pranam Rajkumar! Welcome home back"
"Your welcome gave me warm feeling kumari Nandini, how are you? Did I disappoint you?"
"Disappointment? Why do you think such Rajkumar?"
"I was in jail"
"Willingly" she corrected
"Ok willingly" he accepted
"Then why to disappointment? What is there to disappointment? Ha I anticipated a big drama and all but a nagarik took away shine" she gave pity face
Manik smiled big "wow! Kumari drama of yours was needed not mine about that nagarik I am going to appoint him as my personal assistant, he is good with analysis"
"I agree he is brave to question a king means he is worth to keep by your side"
"Thank you, thank you for welcome drama, I didn't know you know me this well"
"Maharanisa is the one who added things"
"You too should have added some of your experiences kumari Nandini"
She blushed "what I know is very little"
"Then know more about me" Manik said watching curiously
Nandini took back by his straight question "I need to go Pranam Rajkumar"
"When will I see you back?"
"I have no idea Rajkumar May be when Prabhu SriRam wants us" she smiled and left
Manik rubbed his face "sriram wants us to be with each other already, let us see how" he said to himself.

Next day is anticipated day for everyone, Manik got up did his exercise, took bath leisurely he came to his mother wing did puja with her.
"Rajkumar Manik today is the day I anticipated most whole life, I had to fight outside and inside me for this day, I was harsh on you, went out of line too, but now I feel it was not needed born fighters don't need to be fought for, give me one promise Manik never ever betray anyone, go with confidence and have what you are capable for, Prabhu Sriram will be always with you" she blessed
"Mathasri! You are my strength and inspiration, whenever I feel hurdles in life you came to me to guide me, even when I am in Gurukul, you are always my guide my teacher and my soul, I know you had to have so many disagreements with father for me, I will never dream to disappoint you, just cheer for me" he smiled hugging her
"You are charmer Rajkumar Manik you know how to play with girls heart you stole my wife heart just before your birth and now you still dare to steal it again and again? Get lost she is mine, and go get yourself one boy" king roared with anger.

Manik laughed "learn some skill father! It's not my fault you are lacking you are king you need to know that"
King jumped towards Manik, Manik sharply escaped, both ran in mahal like toddlers, sugandhi is laughing at them like crazy.

Manik came to his mother hugged her tight and kissed her cheek and ran, showing his father tongue king is furious but laughed as Manik ran outside.
"Listen to me carefully Maharanisa you are going to be having large number of bahuranis, you will have headache with them see"
"May be I will have headache with somany grand children too" she blushed
"Why don't we try a baby of ours now, very quickly"
"Chi maharaj it's morning and we need to see our son fight get ready first"
"One round small very quick one" sugandhi ranaway this time king didn't let her get away, he had her. She was laughing all time. She is happy with her life.

Manik when came out of her mother wing, he found all girls practising gardening, Manik eyes fell on Nandini she is watering a plant, he came to her cleared his throat, she jumped in her place with shock almost fell down but Manik held her tight, "careful Nandini" he said with worry, Nandini got goosebumps when he said her name in such a care
"Thank you Rajkumar! Pranam"
"Pranam! Today is a big day for me, are you willing to match me win?"
"Everyone loves entertainment Rajkumar why don't I? Sure I will come" she said while seeing him straight.
"Entertainment? Ok? You know you need large amount of punishments to score in future? Don't forget kumari Nandini you own me, you accept it or not. Pray for us, and..... I can just put you on my shoulder and walk to my bedroom no one can stop me, beware I am not the one to be easy with jokes, I will check on you, stand beside my mathasri I need you both today, you know how to piss me Nandini, see how dangerous it will be if I am annoyed." He walked away in anger.

"It's his big day and she feels it's entertaining? She should have said she will be praying nah she want to play with me, instigate me, irritate me, whoever be my opponent he is dead today with this anger" Manik is all way ranting while going to his wing to get ready. He is now really angry.