First marriage

It is time for Rajkumars going to Gurukul, whole celebrations went to next level. Whole kingdom celebrates it, as their future king is going to be strong enough to rule them protect them and care for them.

King is emotional along with his wives, he is tensed too, he don't want his queen to stay away from him, he can't survive, he is now nervous too, knowing Sugandhi very well it's impossible to stop her

King came to meet his father in law. "Pranam babasa! Are you comfortable?"
"Yes jamaisa"
"Babasa I came for your help"
"Help? Me? I will try my best to help you"
"You will for sure I know that, we are thinking about our daughter marriage babasa, I want you to suggest me a person person and family for marriage"
"When girls grow, we don't even have idea, she is now 13 and we didn't even fulfilled our wishes of playing with her in garden having imaginary snacks with her which she made for me, I have search best one jamaisa I will give me ample of time so that family should be decent, healthy, and jamaisa is should and must be future king for sure I want my grand daughter to be queen"
"Thank you babasa I am revealed some kingdoms sent me letters to seek hand of her, I bought with me you check them once"
"Ok"
"One more request babasa I want you and Masa to stay in mahal for few months so that Rajkumari Ratna get her proper training in marriage by Masa, how to be kind to everyone, how to maintain haram, how to be kind to her kings co-wives, how to maintain kingdom when king is outside mostly how to take care of war situations"
"That is true my queen is best in training them ok I will stay I will send my both sons and family back we both will stay here, ok"
"Gratitude babasa" king beamed with happiness
"I have seen some tension between my Rajkumari and you king I don't want to know what it is and why but I am sure that if she wants to come with me, I will snatch her from you for sure, you have daughters king hope you understand" he said in harsh tone
"Queen should be stubborn king, and she is been pampered well to be stubborn always, I love her as such, about snatching I doubt you can king, I have my ways to stop her, see now I successfully succeeded in it, she is angry that I declared that Yuvaraj should be worthy of throne not birth right, I want all my sons to be trained well in advance so that they will be strength to Rajkumar Manik, I think like father she is mother, she want everything placed in plate ready for her children I don't blame it, I am proud she is fighting with me for Rajkumar, things are adding up, conspiracy is happening back of me still I want her and Rajkumar to fight back be strong and get strong, I miss her a lot, being with me still she don't belong to me totally is hell but I will survive, for that she need me my love and care for her. Babasa you know how much she carry my heart, she is stubborn that's all" king kept his heart infront of him clearly.

King kept silent for few moments, "your ideology is good, her worries are worth, hope everything go as you planned king, I will try to talk to her"
"No no babasa we will resolve it, that will make her more sad now, you getting wrong letter made her sad I don't want to add more and you know that she keeps our things to ourselves she hates if anyone knows them or interfere, Kshama babasa"
"I am proud of my queen, she trained so well, I bless you, son that's all I can do"
"Your blessings are most needed babasa" king bowed
"If you permit can go I have to look for something" king asked permission
"Sure son" he smiled king left the room,

King is happy, he successfully stopped his queen for now.

When queen came to know about her parents staying more, it's king who requested her father to stay long made sugandhi laugh, she is amazed too, she know her husband very well, but he requesting her father stay more is something she didn't expect. She felt happy.

As planned king is searching for suitable husband for Rajkumari Ratna with the help of his father in law. They first made a list of suitable kings, then they started deleting one by one with their defects among them king of kanjivaram Raja Veerandhar is only one suitable for her.