Plans going on

Manik is frustrated, he searched for Nandini but he couldn't find her, she is busy some where else. He came to his room got freshen up neatly dressed. He thinks about whole day and felt more irritated, so many things happened, and everything is against him, he stood in balcony watched down, "Uday knows about Kumari Nandini and me, Rudra planned these many fighters,Giridhar plan is still pending, Harsha is waiting for results.my other three mothers are still in planning, among all these only two came out. Let me take initiative before they plan more let us make things more complicated. Let me play fair" Manik called his khas men.

"Pranam Prabhu!"all three said in one go
"Go to kumar Uday kidnap him and tie him to peepal tree tightly.don't give him anything he is sharp to escape bring his khanjar, check his pockets and boots too."
"Ji Prabhu!"
"Haaa before taking him away send Rajkumar Harsha a note about his kidnapping" Manik smirked.

Manik could go to dinner with family he smelled a very odd perfume, his eyes smirked, he left for dinner. At dinner whole family is present, he spent time with father after dinner, they went on walk
"Pithasri! I think to night we will have good amount of entertainment" Manik said laughing to himself
King frowned "means?"
"Pithasri! After midnight you may get up from so much drama happening, I found a odd perfume smell of ladies in my room, when I go and sleep drama begins"
"How dare someone do such useless legation on you?"
"To make me disqualified for Yuvaraj title"
King became furious "let me see the end now"
"No father let them play games I too will see how far they can go, and being Yuvaraj is not easy path, we need to drive always in rocky road"
"I am really guilty about you and your mother, I should have announced your pattabhisheik very long back. It's all my fault which is now became war between brothers"
"Even that would have done people would have tried to prove me wrong in each and every step, life is never going to be easy when we stand for praja life always takes our exam"
"When did you grow up this long Manik, if I had not married somany times for alliances today I would have made you king already"
"Why? Can't I enjoy my freedom and happiness? Pithasri title comes with responsibility I am very lazy person"
"That I know! But I want freedom to spend with your matha! We would never had any conflict nor you would had any problems"
"Who knows?" Manik shrugged
"So what are you planning to avoid this situation?" King asked
"Something so interesting pithasri" Manik smirked
"Go on, I will be always with you"
"I know pithasri. Take rest, you must be tired father"
"You too go take rest tomorrow you have more men to defeat"
" Ha! Woh tho hai" Manik smiled happily.
Both parted away.

Manik called one of his men, "get ready like me and sleep on my bed, don't talk or move until any commotion happens, I doubt a girl presence in my room so go and act"
"Prabhu why don't you take her away we will arrest her now"
"I want people who sent her, sword is nothing until it is been handled by a strong hand so better hold back and get her at proper time"
"Ji Prabhu"
Manik took his horse and came to forest where kumar Uday is been tied, when he reached there he found Uday almost ready to faint. Manik held him to left a little and pour some water on face then in his mouth he gulped greedily and started to cough
"Slowly brother slowly, just because of your greediness and eagerness you always land up in trouble just for your brother you want to give me tough time and always lands up like this, I think you love this position"
"Brother! Who is greedy here? Why don't you leave the title then?"
"Hahahahaha what is the use? Rajkumar Govardhan will snatch it by hook or crook. Rajkumar Harshawardhan can never become Yuvaraj why do you make yourself fool here? If you really want to become Yuvaraj then things would have been different"
"I am never interested nor will snatch from my brother"
"Am I not your brother? Why being cruel to me?"
"My mother want my elder brother Yuvaraj and to fulfil her wish I work"
"I work for my mother too, here comes actual question so you know kumari Nandini?"
"Yes and I know you are interested in her"
"Interested? I think it needed correction soon" Manik smirked.
"May be or May be you May loose everything?" Uday said thinking about Giridhar
"Rajkumar never looses anything you know that very well. Do you want to eat something?"
"Yes I am starving from ages"
"I am not going to feed you, get yourself out of this and eat, here it is and I think drama at mahal might be started I need to entertain myself"
"What drama?"
"Let me see and come back" Manik lefts shouting Uday and came back to Mahal.