Making way to Gurukul

Next day is new day to everyone in Mahal, mostly for three Ranis, they are excited for new life, where they can have there husband to themselves. Seeing garden burning made their hearts cool down fully. Everyone knows that queen is king's weakness, she holds lot of space in kings heart now when she is left the place they all want to grab it now totally.

Mandakini is the one who don't talk much nor express her true feelings, she looks subtle, humble and unbiased, but her true nature is total different she is aggressive, impatient, ambitious, greedy, always snatches things from others.

Today all three wives got up early got ready in special manner, they all want to attract king by one or the other thing, they want to grasp sugandhi place as soon as possible. They reached puja room with children and found sugandhi already present with her children, she is looking simple and fresh. All greeted her with loosing mood.

King entered everyone wishes him, he too wish them back, he calls his all children holds his youngest son and sits with them to play, meanwhile pandit came sugandhi helped pandit, when it is time for puja all stood in lines, king came to sugandhi and stood besides her, all felt odd. They expected queen to be moody and aggressive towards king and king should be burning anger on queen instead they are together trying to good to each other doing arthi.

Later in evening Mandakini is in her kaksh, she is roaming here and there in her room, she is so much anger on herself, she felt she got single chance to grab kings attention on her but things turned to opposite. She is thinking a plan to keep queen away from king now. She is desperate to make her son Giridhar Yuvaraj at any cost now.

"Did you get that person?"
"Yes Ranisa, she is at back door she is waiting for you agnya Ranisa" said her personal dasi veena.
"Bring her in" ordered Mandakini.
"Yes Hukum" she left and bought a lady.
Lady is around 50 years, she is wearing normal servant uniform, she is strong built and normal looking lady, she is looking as if she desperate in need of some money.
"Pranam Ranisa! I am tarki,"
"What work you do for queen?"
"I am cleaner of the rooms in queens chamber Ranisa shall I work for you too Ranisa"
"Yes you need to work for me but not here, in queen chamber as my agent, gupcharo ka kaam. You have to inform me everything queen does, specially with kumar Manik, what she teaches, makes him do, brings him things, everything, daily night Veena comes to you, and you should report her everything."
"But Hukum if she knows she will kill me"
"If you don't inform me I will kill you"
Tarki got shocked, she don't know what to do or say, she bowed her head
"I will pay you a bag full of silver coins on every No moon day, amavas"
"Ji Hukum" she nodded in acceptance without raising her head
"Good take this bag and leave if anyone see you going or coming tell them I called for cleaning go while going give her some waste" Mandakini ordered
Tarki and Veena left the place after greeting her properly. "Ji Hukum agya"

Mandakini made her move this time, she looked at her son who is just younger than Manik just months, when queen is pregnant with Manik, Mandakini send sweets to king in request of spending time with her, being newly wed wife king couldn't deny he spend a week with her, she got pregnant soon, before Manik queen got two girl children so Mandakini expected that queen will have one more girl but to her disappointment she gave birth to Manik, and Mandakini too had a boy, she is happy but she felt she is late by few months, so she provoked king to announce that worthful son will be titled with Yuvaraj but giving him example of king Jaimal who got a dumb Yuvaraj but his second son is extremely good and talented. King Jaimal always regret for making him Yuvaraj.

King too felt that he should be cautious with his kingdom than being blinded with sons love. That is how he announced that he will look for best one to be his Yuvaraj. With that king and queen had fights which made her extremely happily thinking that she got double dhamaka but now they are sorting things and queen is sharp she is focusing on her son more. Mandakini felt red alert.