Pain

After some days, all wives of king noticed the change in behaviour of queen's children towards everyone, how polite and Royal they are behaving and how things changed around them. They even observed how queen is behaving with her head high. She is making things turns her way without a word, her presence and her eyes are enough for everyone to bow infront of her.
Queen proved it when a situation occurred, oneday kitchen fight started, queen entered kitchen, seeing everyone fighting she just signalled her bodyguards, they made everyone shut up and stand away on her way, she with eyes ordered dasi to clean everything, she with smile turned to head chef who is always called as bhoj maharaj "bhoj Maharaj ji! Today is poornima very auspicious day king only eats light solvable food so cook easy digestible food only, rani Minavathi is pregnant so cook some chatapata for her and some sweets too, rani Dharani is also pregnant so cook some tikka for her she is craving some achar so make sure it's not more acidic, ghee should be fresh don't forget, rani Mandakini only eats fresh vegetables so make sure she should be served fresh greens. Make some sweets and snacks for all children, all girls will come to watch your cooking so make sure they are safe and learn something, cook sufficient so that no one in mahal or any guests in mahal sit for food waiting. Keep this place clean and tidy I will come before lunch to check" she did Pranam to him as his greetings reply and left. All stood silent an unknown fear was found an aura around her made them stand still.
Watching children having some sanskar and manners king felt happy. He too want things move in correct way so he decide to make some amends now.
King changed rules of Rajmahal, when everyone are in puja room he turned to all, "as everyone are here I want you all to follow some rules always if anyone crosses the rules they will be punished accordingly, so rules are queen will be the one to sit besides me in puja daily whatever be the occasion she holds that place always and she will always, no one will make any bahanas. Secondly the days I visit will never change never, even if anyone are sick, having any problem I will visit them and do whatever required but end of the day I will reach the person I have to, if things are abnormal and I have to stay with someone else I will compensate with cutting the prior person day with the one I have to spend. No one will disrespect girls they are my jaan. Better you all learn that. Compilation is between boys not girls, each and every daughter of mine will be treated equal by everyone in Mahal. No one will disrespect my wives. They are my Ranisa my pride so better beware of that. About boys I will give you six months time then I will send you all to Gurukul, so spend time with family most, once you reach Gurukul you all will be competitors and reach home as young boys ready to be fighters. Mothers lap won't reach you again, so utilise it. Minavathi write all the rules correctly and make everyone memories them from now on if anyone violets rules you will be the one to get punished first, so better be at alert" king said in stern voice, he knows she the one who try to make lope holes always, so he applied the saying of 'giving keys of locker room to thief' he knows now she is like fish on land she can't do anything but obey. Queen smiled at his smart move.
Minavathi had miscarriage, she lost her child in womb, whole Mahal is in dark, sugandhi stood by her side while night. She cared for Minavathi. King felt more painful than before he is feeling what regret is, sugandhi behaviour is improving a lot, she held her head high in every means king found himself small and nonexistent. He too started getting scared of her. Sometimes her bowed head too make him get goosebumps.
Where as Manik started growing up well, his mother is taking care of his behaviour keenly, she never let him do anything which is appropriate, she is making him learn things with experience. Once she made him work in heat, he carried mud from one place to other place, he felt hell, he cried a lot but she didn't listen, when he is about fall, she roared "Rajkumar Manik you can't fall until you complete your task, you are supposed to stand, be brave common you can do it, see how people around you are working if you fail then you can never get up come on" Manik with great difficulty stood up and started carrying weights. She clapped and encouraged. Finally when he completed task he came to her "I hate you Mathasri I hate you" he cried
She smiled "you can hate me as much as you can, let me carry you first you are tired" she took him and placed on her waist small kid, he is so tired so he didn't object.
King who is watching this felt so proud, he proud of both his wife and his son. Sometimes he feels like he is outsider for them, as she stopped discussing about herself and her plans about kids long back, she just visits him when she needed in Royal rituals if not she is always busy with her works, at night even if he visits her, she speaks formally, though he shares physical love with her, the distance between them didn't vanish, an unknown line is always there. As she promised she never visited his chamber. He is visiting her, always.
Today is the day king Chatrasal want to make amendments to cross the line between him and his queen, it's their anniversary, he made everything perfect a special puja, lunch with all her favourites, he bought new sarees and jewellery, he even bought some pets and a horse for her. He even want to spend lots of the time with her.
He entered her chamber without notice and found her in wet hair, thin clothes she just came out of bath, his heart skipped its beat, "ekkanth" he shouted
Sugandhi blushed turn away
"I have all rights to see you queen turn around" he said in husky tone. She with lowering eyes holding the cloth tight trying to cover her assets she turned,
He took long step and reached her "who says you gave birth thrice? You are still so beautiful and your this shy is same as our Milan, how can you be this shy?" He removed her hands and hugged her tight, cloth fell, her naked body gave tingles to his heart. He didn't waste time, he had her in so many ways that couple felt exhausted.
"I need to bath again, we need to pray all might be waiting" sugandhi said smiling
"Always smile as such I miss you a lot Maharanisa" he kissed her temple keeping her on his heart
"I miss you too Maharaj"
"Come back to me please"
She got up "I will bath and come soon" she got up and left to bath. King huffed in annoyance and worry.
As king planned he spent lots of time with queen and all children, as they intruded their lone time both didn't mind. At night asked again
"King! I am your wife so I will obey all your orders wishes and everything but I am mother too, I can never neglect that, above all these I am kshatraniyan I can never go back of my words."
"I miss you around sugandhi, I really miss you, your distance is killing me"
"Don't you know that I am also suffering Maharaj"
"Call me Ranasa"
"You lost that right, you made this distance king you made, listening to Minavathi words you made the decision of snatching our son rights, you let her have my Garden, when you clearly know that I don't allow someone to touch my things, that garden was our most intimate place we spent so many nights naked. Not only that you gifted Dharani my horse? Maharaj that was my brothers gift at the time of bidai, why? Why only mine? Now I won't let you snatch my children rights too" she said with tears
King sat with unhappy face "I didn't realise things, that day Minavathi was having hard time she was feeling unhealthy she asked me to take out on walk, when we reached your garden she without notice sat on swing, I tried to explain but she started cheering up, having no choice I stood still, I felt odd and inappropriate but I stood silent. Same way Dharani loved the horse and ziddi pakadke started crying to avoid nuance I agreed I didn't gift it, about my decision queen it's purely to make children competitive and grow strong nothing else."
"Really? Then when I am this ziddi making things hard for you why didn't you do as I asked? You accepted my decision but you didn't stop me why?"
"Sugandhi it's not like that I am..." he couldn't explain he felt guilty she is true in all ways
"Stay away from me king it's better for both of us"
"No no no sugandhi don't say that please I am dying every moment without you please, I will do anything anything to make it up"
"Anything?"
"Yes"
"Burn the garden now king with your hands" she turned ice cold
King moved away looked at her with unbelievable face "burn it? It's your hard work, you planted each one with your hands, how can you say that? We spent so many night naked on that julla"
"And you made her walk on my naked body with sharp nails on her shoe, they pierced my body specially my heart it bleeds do you even realise that? Did you see garden in these year? No nah? It's dry all plants died as my heart died that day so burn it"
"I am sorry queen I am really sorry I understood my silence was purely wrong I made mistake but don't give me this punishment please"
"What mistake I did that you gave me such punishment king? What mistake?"
King is speechless
"I asked you one thing before you remarried never ever anyone enter our life, outside of us I don't mind and that garden was only ours you bought her in why shall I tell you? Because you were angry on me for not coming to you, you want to hurt me so accepted her to enter my garden don't you dare say it's not true, choice yours king burn it and keep your promise or as always break the promise I don't care"
King felt ashamed, he dropped his head low "I will announce Manik as Yuvaraj"
"No" queen roared "I will never let that happen, he will earn it now, I will make him earn it by defeating you and your conditions, he will make himself Yuvaraj in front of whole kingdom when praja roars Yuvaraj Manik, and I will see that happen, he don't need your mercy king he is born king"
King watched her feeling so proud and excited, he understood he is nowhere in that with them now he is standing outside
"I can't burn that garden sugandhi, it contains many memories my happiness and our best time but I will burn it, you are correct my anger took away everything of us, I should have explained myself rather than being angry on you, I will make that garden blossom again with my own hands then will you forgive me"
She got tears, that garden is heart always she loved it as much as she loved king, "I don't know"
"Please" he begged she hugged him tight and cried again. "Let us burn our distance and grow again with garden queen please" she nodded her head yes. King smiled.
King burned the garden, whole mahal people came to witness it. All thought king did it because he started hating queen now, they all concluded that now king and queen are separated for life time. All his wives felt happy as king love sugandhi most, but only two people know what the burnt garden meant