Sabha

Sugandhi couldn't sleep well, her heart is so excited to meet her son soon, she started making things from early morning, she prepared his room, checked everything, then she ordered for fresh flowers for his room, she made breakfast and lunch very lavishly, all his favourites, she called all the girls whom she trains and ordered them to be prepared for welcome, she started puja, king too joined her.

Manik woke up early started doing his daily exercise, he is doing dips, solider came "you do exercise too? Good, take this wash yourself, you will be given breakfast soon, don't fight with anyone, you may be in trouble more than now so behave" he opened door took everyone to wash area, Manik stretched his body, he felt good, he cleaned his body, he is excited to meet his mother, he want to see if his father punishes him or not? What will be the reaction of common people? Will anyone recognise him? What will this make him? He is anxious too.

Nandini came to mahal along with her sisters, she is curious though she knew what is going to happen, she want to how can Manik defend himself in Sabha. She now understood that her heart is beating in excitement to see him, she couldn't sleep whole night his flirting voice, his smiling face,his naughty words made her sleepless.

Manik popularity turned high with in no time, his fight for people rights made him talk of the town whole night,people talked about his personality and his boldness some spoke about his fighting skills too, all men are curious about him,they even talked about real problems too, they felt they can to talk about them and fight about it,a very young stranger can fight for his rights then why can't they? Everyone knows the generosity of queen, her kind heart, her well doings, her strength to fight with king for good cause, they even know how her son Yuvaraj Manik is? They are waiting for him to return from Gurukul and be their Yuvaraj soon.

Queen Sugandhi checked her students, made them practice natak one final time,she ordered dasi to make everything perfect,she then got ready for Sabha, she dressed up neatly added Manik gifts to herself,Manik bought so many gifts whenever he came home for her.she want him to show in one look.

King ordered all sabasadhi ko attend sabha, he ordered to let praja attend Sabha, he even ordered all family members to attend Sabha, his all sons became curious, his other wives are anxious and curious too knowing that she is making arrangements for Manik arrival too.seeing queen with big smile all three faces turned bad,they all now understood that king asked for their presences is show off his elder son.they instantly felt jealous

Sabha started, king did Pranam to everyone then queen too,after they sat all people in Sabha wished them. "Today we have three major issues to discuss in Sabha Prabhu!" Mantri khanoj started Sabha dented
"Let us start then" king said.
"Prabhu! Our boarders are needed more protection, the east border river trading is showing new boats which didn't take any permission, so we arrested then all"

"Bring them" king order,

Khanoj ordered them to be Presented before king.trails happened,after long discussion, culprits got punishment. Then came a letter discussion, it's about war,one of their neighbours got into fight they are seeking for help, king agreed and replied with letter, then came a issue about wild animal attacks in some villages,  king immediate action about the animal attack ordered.

After discussion  about all matters it's lunch time king announced for break queen face fell, she started nagging about it. "You made things dragging long you did on purpose I know it" she pout and a liked in, in angry mood. King laughed.

After lunch, again Sabha started, this time problems of praja are been oughted, then a group of people came forward "Prabhu! We nagarik want a clarification about one thing,,minister please with due respect clarify us,what is the real value of free which you grant us?" What is actual free means?" A man asked
King got confused, "what does that even mean? Free means no cost obsoletely free"king replied in anger
"Kshama Prabhu! But for us,common people free means paying an anna or two coins for example queen sends food of passengers, needy people and everyone who needs food daily, but to eat that food we need to pay around two coins, and the slave system which you banned is to yet removed totally, we still pay our debuts with slavery, so how do we define our free services? To keep us from wild animals, your men takes each house five coins, this what we face daily with your karmchari"
King got up from his seat, before he can roar, "how dare? Bring all the men who works in free food section now I will hang them in middle of the nagar" queen roared.
"He is lying Maharanisa!" Said the minister in hurry
"Maharanisa! If it is wrong then why did a stranger fought in middle of the nagar?why is he in jail now?"
Queen face lit up little but her anger grew to peeks "how dare you mantri sa? You made a stranger bandi for questioning for his rights? Bring him now" she is furious now.

"No queen no! He tried to kill one solider that is why he is in jail" minister tried to reason
"Shut up! You are defending yourself  why? No one took your name here? Is this why because you are the one who is doing all this?" King frowned questioned him
Minister is shocked and numb
Meanwhile Manik is been bought to Sabha, Manik did Pranam "Pranam king,Pranam queen!"
Sugandhi face lit like sunshine she tried to go to him but king held her hand tight to stop her, she with excitement blessed him "may God bless you son"
Manik smiled, his smile grew bigger.
Khanoj understood the situation and started the trail. "Prabhu! This is the young man who is been arrested by mantri sa!"
Tell me young man why did you fight in the middle of nagar"king asked in stern voice.
Manik smiled again before he could reply the first man said "for apposing solider the payment for food which Maharanisa granted everyone for free"
"Prabhu!  I thought masa! ...Kshama Maharanisa food is obsulutely for free but the man who is serving demanded for coin, when I refused to pay he started to make me get arrested,then all soldiers came to fight with me when I refused to get arrested,then mantri sa came,instead of enquiring about matter  he started to fight with me"
"How dare you lie useless creature! I will just kill you" mantri took out his khanjar, having no khanjar Manik just dodged, king roared in anger "how did you take a weapon in Sabha khanoji arrest him now"king roared in anger.
Khanoj took away khanjar from minister and arrested him
"Maharaj! He is telling lie" minister started shouting
"If I am lying then what is the truth?"manik asked in low voice "tell us the truth then"
Minister composed himself "you tried to steal food so we have to fight with you"
"If it is free food if I steal what happens? Anyways it is free" Manik shrugged "how eating a free food is not considering as stealing? Mantrisa think again may be you are confused answer correctly."
"You....you can't just steal even if it is free?"
"What is stealing in your terms?"
"Taking things without notice or payment"
"If I took food without notice I would not be in line,and free food don't count for payment mantrisa? May be I took money from solider"
"Yes yes! He stolen money" all laughed, "money? Where does money come in free food?" Manik asked.
"Prabhu! See this is how your minister is! Corruption is one which made you away from praja, I request you sir! Please solve this problem then grant us any grands if not please I request you don't give us any grands" said the first person who talked about this issue.
King felt insulted so  felt Manik, "Prabhu! I request this mantri and his network to be given harsh punishment so that others get terrified to repeat such shameful act" Manik requested.
"What will that make any difference?everyone will stop it for some period but corruption don't stop so what is the use?" Man asked
Manik frowned "surprise visits,monitoring system,changing work places frequently can make things better." Manik suggested "Granting free things make praja lazy,financial status of country degrades,give them with minimal cost,which will make praja work for it same time it will be easy access for them, most importantly pricing should and must be announced loud and clear to public, always announce things to public in prior making things, about monitoring things announce rewards if anyone give perfect data about corruption and their identity will be kept gupt.these things may change things for sure."Manik completed

"Just jumping into fight getting arrested don't give you right to give suggestions to king bhaisa! He is king he knows how to rule" Giridhar said with smirk
All looked at both,then king whole Sabha started whispering king and queen smile grew big. All ladies sitting in Sabha grew anxious, things started to grew big Manik laughed "Rajkumar Giridhar I missed you a lot, how are you?" Manik said with big smile "true did I made big scene? About my suggestions did you like them? If no why don't you keep your ideas? King will pick one"
"Don't you think first you should get punishment? You wasted time of Sabha, you made a minister fool, you need to be punished harshly" Giridhar stressed each part
Manik smirked "what a different view about particular situation brother I appreciate you for this"Manik smiled more.
"Prabhu!" The man spoke we praja agree with Rajkumar Manik"
"You don't want free grands anymore?" Khanoj asked
"When free word is not free for us then what to expect for free?" Man said all shouted yes.king stopped everyone
"I now got the real picture of reality happening in my kingdom, I regret everything happened and still happening I will go deep into this situation and make decision I won't be blind again, Rajkumar Giridhar! I liked you suggestion of punishment,for tendua Rajkumar Manik will not step out of mahal,he will be in punishment of staying with his mother and do all the works she gives, you will listen to her good Rajkumar Manik." All laughed at once listening to the punishment "I don't want to listen nagging from my wife" he added