First day fight ot first time fight?

Manik came to his room, he is really angry, he kicked all the things came infront of him, he just want to go back to her and do somany unholy things to get calmed himself, he stood silent for few minutes but couldn't calm down so walked back and found Nandini is in group talking to his mother, he closed his eyes in more anger, he turned away to go but a dasi came "Rajkumar! Mahamantri sa daughter kumari Nandini sent you This drink she asked me to inform that 'to win fight you have to fight with yourself, anger does injustice but wise man won't waste his energy for injustice and I hope Rajkumar is wiseman"
Manik gritted his teeth "wow! She knows I am angry and she want to give me advice now instead of coming to me, 'tell her I don't need any drink' he walked away but stopped after few steps turned and called dasi "bring it here" she came running Manik took glass and gulped it in one go "it's mango juice" he said with surprise as it's his favourite one

Manik suddenly felt dizzy, his anger raises to top, he turned back to find the servant but she is nowhere to see, he held wall tight "you made me loose my daily routine Nandini, I drank blindly" Manik said to himself sarcastically smiled, he came to his room, checked himself by spitting in a bowl and found no poison, he felt good he came to his secret shelf took out a powder and smelled it, which is pungent made him come out of dizziness instantly, he washed his face then tasted that powder little he felt like vomit but held back this made his senses too come out of dizziness. He felt freshly awaken. He laughed and laughed "so to throw me away from throne this trick? Wow Uday Singh what a chal?" He laughed again.

Manik understood that all his brothers are anxious now, they want to win over situations and chances he didn't feel bad instead felt challenged, he got ready, his mother came with thali, she made all her disciples sing arthi while she is doing among them is Nandini Manik eyes are fixed on her, she held her eyes down, she didn't dare to look at him at all after seeing his anger. She is hurt. She was just teasing him but he took it in wrong way what is her fault?

Manik smiled tight hugged her mother whispered "be careful mathasri! People around us are very eager to have us don't panic I am prepared, if anything goes wrong you will not loose yourself be strong to fight back, this is the drug if I get poisoned use it on me it will stop poison immediately, don't you ever show anything on your face" he smiled looking at her face and she tightened her fist with medicine gulped hard "I am queen, wife of a worrier and mother to fighter I can manage but is this fight worth?"
"I am Rajput mathasri I know to win and win don't you worry be safe and happy always"
"Come on let us go, your father might be waiting for you, don't you dare slip anyone I want each and everyone to be defeated by you. about our well wishes they are from decades now we all are used to it"
Manik laughed "my mathasri is wise"
"I am queen, son don't forget"
"Yes queen" he laughed she too. Both are worried for each other still they know the drill. Fight always.

Manik turned back looked at Nandini she is watching mother and son carefully, she is worried little but she is now little anxious her eyebrows frowned.she want to want is happening just by watching them, Manik shook his head in disbelief, he cleared his throat she came out of her staring "I will win and come back Mathasri and I will entertain all your girls too, so bring them all to watch the show" he said
His mother laughed "entertaining? Is it so? Then let them come" she said with some weird expressions as she don't know how to feel about entertainment part, Nandini gulped. Manik with angry look said "let my opponent face the wrath, if anyone die don't blame me" he said eyes on Nandini to his mother she tried to say something, but Manik didn't listen to his mother, he walked to his father after taking his fathers blessings

Manik came to ground,he removed his dress and dressed up into a small dhoti came
to public,king came along with queen.Public clapped happily seeing them.king addressed common people then gave invitation to enjoy fight and lavish food along with celebrations.

There came more than hundred people to fight with Manik alone which surprised every person came to watch along with king and queen. Who surprised more is Manik brothers they didn't expect these many to compete with Manik they almost celebrated happily in mind.

Manik looks around then turns towards king,"king I want to request you to send ten at a time so that everyone get chance if possible more." Manik requested to everyone shock.
"Rajkumar are you sure?" Prime minister khanoj asked
"Yes I don't want to take forever to win"Manik said with frown. He is worried to fight for days.

"Ok every time you will have to fight with twelve members and if you win you will get ten mins break and fight again,if you loose game over. One more important thing is there are no rules for this game for anyone,to you to win no one should get up at least for ten count" king said the basic rules.Manik agreed.

Fight started,Manik didn't take much to defeat them, seeing this Giridhar stopped his candidate by sending his one men signal, he want Manik to get exhausted before he fight with his fighter so that winning chances will be more. Manik didn't fight with strength he fought with brain, which irritated Giridhar most.

Uday is most anxious among all,he thought that Manik won't come to ground but he came and he is not at all dizzy,which made him anxious,as Manik knows his skills,and his revenge process is something dangerous,last time Manik made him hanging in air for three days that too ulta, he fainted and stayed there,after several requests and finally guru jis order made Manik release him.now no one can help him so he is anxious and scared too. If it wasn't for his brother harshawardhan he wouldn't have dared to do against Manik.

Manik defeated twelve members and took his seat,his eyes searched for Nandini, after searching for few moments he found her sitting in corner. He frowned and deepened his gaze,she looked at him but not face but his redness, Manik frowned and looked at his wound and rubbed it off with hand which made her look at him, he smirked and took full piece of sweat in one gulp and got up from his seat. Manik again started fight, he again defeated them within no time, 

By evening Manik defeated more than 48 members ,king stopped the fight and declared celebrations and dinner too. Manik is tired he sat down everyone are going for dinner he is relaxing, Manik closed his eyes suddenly a sound made him open his eyes,he found Nandini to his surprise, she came with a glass of water along with a plate of sweats, Manik looked at her and turned away, she pouted "Rajkumar I think I took privilege to bring these Kshama" she with anger turned to go, Manik     immediately turned to her "rukhiya! Can you even pacify me?" He asked with shock
"What? It should be aap who need to pacify me. Arey I was teasing you, you took things wrong and  you get angry? Wah! Aap thi haad hi Kartha? Ab tho firse khrodhith hai woh kaisa?"she is fed up now from morning he showing Nakra like girl which is her things to do actually
Manik looked at her, got up took water drank in one gulp, took plate after giving water tumbler to her. "Deal with it,I am as such what to do?" He shrugged 
She looked at him in annoyance. She turned away "Rajkumar I am not the one to be deal with easy, if one can't take it then it's their choice. Actually I should have not walked to you" she started to go away with big steps in anger. Manik held her hand she with force took it away and got lost in crowd Manik felt sad. He searched but no use.

Uday watched everything, he is very much confused about their togetherness, most importantly she being rude with Manik and he accepting her rudeness. Manik is not the one who let people walk through him, he is very closed person, he don't display any kind of emotions or anxiousness even he felt it extremely. His coolness is the first thing which makes his enemies kill for, and die for. No one knows what he thinks or does. His is most unpredictable person he ever seen or heard about.

Uday came to Giridhar who too watched everything "what do you think this is about bhaisa?"
"Something which we can use at anytime anywhere his weakness, let it grow stronger. Pain only happens when ripen fruit is stolen not the bud, let him be happy till it comes to ripening. Rajkumar Manik get ready to be in pain for first time" Giridhar laughed.