Conspiracy

Whole mahal is been decorated as new bride, everywhere people are busy is beautify it, they are keeping flowers, diyas. New ornamentals things are been adding too.

King is busy with invitations, queen is busy with many arrangements, prime Minster is very busy with things he is been ordered. Army head is very much concern about security and placing security during whole program.

Many varieties of gifts are been bought, sonar bought so many items for Royal family and some gifts for guests and some for daan.

Mandakini is making arrangements as requested by queen, she is checking everything, while she is checking queens family items she got an idea, she removed all gift items and replaced them with some brass items, even she manipulated the letter in such disrespect way that she is sure their will be fight happening on the the day. She smirked and gave everything to the respected men who will carry them and reach to respected person, like post man.

Days passed soon, guests started to come, one by one soon everyone came, Mandakini family too came, they all happy to see their grand child is going to be responsible person soon. They bought so many gifts too.

Queen's family didn't come but their prime Minster Dhanujay came, he is been invited formally as everyone are been invited. When he is going in khanoj came across him
"Pranam Dhanujay ji welcome how are you and family?" Khanoj asked with smile
"By our king and god grace we all are very healthy and wealthy how are you all doing khanoj ji?"
"I am perfect but busy as usual as always"
"That we will be always" both laughed
"Did king and family enter? Will they take time or should I send some one or shall I come with you to bring them?" Khanoj asked with great smile as everyone in mahal are waiting for their arrival, mostly king, he is desperate
Dhanujay face fell, he lowered his head and anger surfaced too. Khanoj is confused.
"What happened? Is everything ok? King and queen are good? Any problem?" He is anxious now
Before Dhanujay reply king who is passing by came to them both did Pranam
"Jamaisa Pranam! Hope you are happy and we all praja of chitor pray to lord to keep you and your kingdom happy and healthy."
"Go and inform queen that babasa and Masa are about to reach as her bring arthi today I will do arthi and invite them" servant ranaway.
"I am happy and good, where are babasa and Masa? I waiting for them desperately, are they coming or did they reach already?"
"Prabhu! Sorry to say this but how can we come when you sand us not to come?"
King anger raises to peeks "what nonsense are you talking?"
"What you have exactly send king" he showed letter
King took it and read it, he frowned then read again
"Pranam king" queen greeted with big smile she is very excited to see her family her smile is so genuine after so long time that now king is scared
"Pranam queen, bhaisa how are you? Are Rajkumar and Rajkumari ya are healthy?" Dhanujay asked with broad smile
"Mantrisa we are good how are you? How my is friend Janki? How are her children? I heard she pregnant again?"
"Yes bhaisa she is healthy and she is about deliver that is why she couldn't come she sent a letter with me and blessed Rajkumar"
"That is ok when time comes we will meet. While going take my reply too, where is bhai? Where is babasa? Are they reaching now?"
King gulped "khanoj ji I want to the culprit now bring them now"
"What happened?" Queen asked she found a letter which is having Royal stamp she frowned and took it from king without thinking and started reading, she opened her mouth and widened her eyes with shock and pain, she got whimper and tears too "is this what you mean it king? Really?" Her tears rolled down. King panicked "no no never in my life sugandhi, you know that how much I respect babasa? And bhaisa Jaimal is my friend how can say such words it's conspiracy please believe me" he is heart broken he what to mend things with her but why he don't know but always they are getting worsen
"Khanoj ji cancel the celebration now, arrange my horse I will go and visit babasa in chitor, ask Panditji for next muhurath, I will bring them with me" king said in determination
"Queen it is my promise that I will bring them for sure"
"Kshama king but they are staying in near by village" Dhanujay said
"They came?" Both king and queen said in union with relief
"They has to come as we reached bhaisa letter and her happiness about seeing them, our king couldn't stop himself, and queen is desperate to see her daughter."
"Why didn't they come then?"
"King said he will come to Vidhi and return back without eating or staying he will just meet bhaisa and children then returns back"
King felt ping in heart, "queen get ready, khanoj ji bring some coconuts, haldi, arthi plate, all those things which represents my shame, Dhanujay sa, inform king that his jamaisa is visiting him with his queen and request mother not be sorrow and depressed his son is coming to explain things" king turned to queen
"Queen I will find who did this and you will personally punish them and I see to it that punishment is been implemented perfectly"
"No one is to be blamed king, it's my mistake I should have checked everything and I learned that I should never trust you with my heart, and my punishment is to starve till Rajkumar reach Gurukul safely. This time I will check everything personally. Gratitude for everything king" she bowed her head with tears and walked away crushing his heart harshly, king got tears he speechless, his heart is been crushed deeply, he don't know what to reply or do, he is clueless, he felt he failed again, the distance between them grew a step more. He is depressed.

King and queen came to meet king Vikramaditya and his family, queen is so much heartbroken, she didn't know that Rani Mandakini can plot on her as such, it is her duty to check every letter and gifts before sending, and she knows how Mandakini can manipulate things, but she never did anything negative to her, she always respected her and maintained good repo then why? She can do anything and punish her harshly, she can even distant her from king but she don't want someone else too suffer as her. She can't give king pain more.

They reached near by village Shivpur, whole raj pariwar (means soldiers, ministers, queen and all ranis accompany king this is called Rajpariwar) came
"King! I greet you and your family along with my Rajpariwar! Pranam!" He folded his hands everyone too copied him, then he bowed his head along with him "babasa your son along with my Rajpariwar and your daughter my pride my queen came to see meet and invite you along with us, as elders to me and my kingdom stand infront of me in place of my father and perform your grandsons Vidhi purvak vadugu ceremony, I am illiterate and clueless without you, kindly bless us with your presence."
"King! Greetings to you and whole Rajpariwar! Jamaisa Pranam! Hope you are doing well and your kingdom is very much healthier, I watched some villages and found them extremely good, I am proud of you, bhaisa you and your all sisters my blessing and my love, about ceremony I don't think it is appropriate of me to join in prior I will be on time with all blessings"
"Babasa it is my mistake that I didn't double check things, as I mentioned this is my illiteracy about things think me as your youngest brainless son and forgive me kshama babasa and I promise next time will never come in such matter, Masa I request you to forgive me I am child of you"
"Jamaisa Pranam! Are you health? Is my daughter treating you well? Punish her harshly if she does any mistake, so that she can learn good"
"Masa she is trained under you, how can she make any mistake? Come home with me Masa along with family you are mother I know you will forgive me"
"Are you luring my wife king?" King Vikramaditya asked
"Yes babasa mothers are always source of forgiveness from father and I can always escape easily from punishments" king said shamelessly. All laughed king too giggled
"You made her cry, my queen cried do you know that?"
"My queen is crying babasa let us go to make them smile and your grandchildren must be waiting too"
"Now you are using my weakness king" he said with tough face
"Is it working babasa?" King asked naughtily all laughed again when king said "working"
"King! You can lure my father can't me, I can come" Yuvaraj Shashank
"Yuvaraj! How are you?" King smiled happily seeing his friend after long time made him happy.
"Good king" he too smiled
"We can go for one sword fight then decide I think" king offered
"No raising swords in this occasion Yuvaraj it is said inauspicious, jamaisa I request to do that after ceremony" mother said
"Yuvaraj we can negotiate" king offered
"Send bhaisa with us for some time"
King closed his eyes, pain is what he is feeling, he want to make things good distance will make it more worse he is helpless
"Yuvaraj once ceremony completes we can talk about this" sugandhi offered
King looked at her with wide eyes, as always she didn't deny, his heart sank more. Yuvaraj smiled happily "bhaisa Pranam! Didi Mandakini, didi Minavathi, didi Dharani Pranam, how are you all doing?"
"We all are good Yuvaraj! Are you doing well?"all asked in order, he said good
"So come to Mahal king! Khanoj ji take care of things, servants bring all language home safely, mother come with me I will make you sit in palanquin" he offered
Queen gave her way, king made her sit properly, then Yuvaraj wife, children too sat, next all other brother wives too joined. All  reached mahal in one hour. King and queen welcomed them formally.

King is very much disappointed in himself, he looked at queen she covered her face, he felt as if an unknown weight got on him feeling heavy he releases his breath.