She is his pride

Nandini didn't eat nor slept, her whole body is still shivering, fear clouded her brain, what to do or what not to do is not the question here, how to escape death is only question roaming in her head. Marrying some else other than Manik is ruled out, she will die on mandap rather than tying with other person but what will happen to Manik? Can he take her death easily? Will this affect his pattabhisheikh? Can he survive this disaster?

"As Rajkumar Giridhar said he will try and try, even if it is me or some other way he tries to make Yuvaraj suffer so why to make him suffer knowingly because of me? Let that sinner play his ways I have to face now or life time let me be prepared from now on, Nandini is not just Nandini she is Yuvaraj Manik's ammanath, I can't betray him in any case. Anyway. Let us face this together Yuvaraj" Nandini said to herself.

Here Manik is busy with his father, both are meeting people, talking about some new strategy for developments in nagar, still his mind is occupied in questions ' how did she react? Did her father announced to her or not? Did she agree or said "I need to talk to Yuvaraj once" typical Nandini type? Is she blushing like she does sometimes? Is she really as happy as me?'

When it's dusk Manik came to his wing relaxed on bed thinking about Nandini. His mother came, he wore dress and came out to receive her. Both sat "so you like Nandini?"
"Yes mathasri"
"I never know my son has eyes on girl"
Manik blushed "I saw her in didisa marriage for first time, then on I decided she will be my queen, when I saw her again with you, it's decided, she is my destiny, I gave her my kattar long back"
Sugandhi gasped "what? When? Why didn't you tell me till now?"
"Long back, when she was on mission you sent her for, she didn't know the custom I think she took it casually, when I mentioned she said 'unless my father thinks you are the one for me, I will not accept you' were her words. Today when Mantrisa asked I immediately accepted the proposal"
"Badmash!!! You didn't even let me know about my own bahu form whom I am waiting from long time."
"Masa it happened naturally, I didn't plan anything, she didn't accept me till now, how can I express my emotions to you? Is it not insult for her?"
"Good you know the depth of relationships, never let anyone of you forced to accept the decision of one of you, I have gone through such tough thing in life I never want my son to go through such pain nor my bahu, god bless you Yuvaraj, May he gives you patience and understanding in your relationship"
"I don't know anything about relations except taking challenges in life to survive hope she will make me know a new world where adjusting is one beautiful way to express our emotions"
"She is smart and intelligent, don't worry much" she smiled.
"Yuvaraj! A dasi came for you asking permission"
Both mother and son frown and let her in
"Pranam queen, Pranam Yuvaraj" dasi greeted
"Pranam" both greeted
"Yuvaraj I have brought sandhash"
"From whom?" Manik asked
Dasi is silent looked at his mother with hesitation
"Yuvaraj you go head I have work, take care of this problem alone" she patted her son and left,
"Tell me from whom is this sandhash?"
"Kumari Nandini"
Manik is stunned "what is it?"
Dasi came closer "Yuvaraj, today when she is at mandir, Rajkumar Giridhar visited Kumari Nandini, he gave her a proposal"
"What is it?" Manik gritted the teeth.
"Marry him"
"If not?" Manik eyes turn bloodshed
"Watch killing Yuvaraj for life long"
Manik fist tightened, he closed his eyes to calm himself before he kill someone "what did kumari decided?"
"She didn't answer, he gave her time till evening"
Manik is now bull with anger
"Then why did she sent you here?"
"She said "Prabhu! I am your amanth, do whatever you want I have no say in this, nor do anything in this, I know Yuvaraj is capable to safeguard his property properly. This is little portion of poison he gave me to consume if I couldn't make decision, I am sending you, do whatever you want."
"What is her wish?"
"To kill Rajkumar Giridhar now" dasi said in very low tone
Manik smirked "in any ways she wants me to take decision?"
"Yes Prabhu"
"Ask her to prepare herself for marriage"
"Prabhu!" Dasi said in pained tone, she is shattered "our kumari will die"
"No she won't, ask her to be in best clothes wait May I have one" he opened a box and looked for some time and found one, he gave her some jewellery and specially Payal. "Ask her to look best, these are my choice, go now don't waste time let her take sweet time to get ready." Manik blushed.
Maid is confused and sad she felt betrayed. Returned home.

Throne जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें