He won finally

Manik came back to his room, he stretched his body, felt so much stressed, Nandini crossed his mind, a wave of unknown emotion filled his mind, "she is angry on me" he rubbed his head in displease.
"You should know kumari Nandini that I am not easy person to deal with! Offff your anger....... That small little nose can handle your anger? Poor thing ..... let me talk to you tomorrow" he said to himself removed his clothes and slept wild.

Next day morning Manik did his chores, did puja with his mother, whole kingdom came to watch the fight, ministers families invited, many samanths are invited to participate and enjoy the fight.

Manik checked for Nandini and found her near her family, she turned her face away in anger when their eyes met, Manik cursed inwardly, he just want to drag her with him and punish her for her rude behaviour in his own way but he is waiting for right time.

Fight started, unlike last day, today Manik is very much focused and aggressive, he want to finish the fight soon, by afternoon almost all members finished just few are left. Manik is been given break for food along with everyone.

Manik came out of ground, got freshen up, and came inside mahal, his eyes fell on Nandini who is arranging food, he came near her "follow me now" he whispered and left to the empty place, he looked back and found Nandini struck with people, her struggle to come out of them made Manik laugh. Finally after long struggle she came, Manik dragged her to more empty space
"What do you want Rajkumar?"
"Did you hear about last night commotion in mahal?"
"Yes"
"So what do you think?"
"Rajkumar is popular and insensitive"
"Why so?"
"A married lady gave him visit means you are popular, insensitive because you sent someone else in your place to reject the lady, I thought you will reject her directly"
"What to do kumari? My wife is headstrong and angry lady, what if she don't understand my presence as my rejection?"
"Wife? And is she so possessive?"
"Yes wife! Are you not possessive?"
"Me? No? Rajkumars will have many wives, concubines, dasis, entertainers, Nagarpalikas, do I have any choice?"
"Be one kumari! Who knows you alone might be handful to your husband"
"I wish that could happen, but I know I should never dream such which is unknown to me"
Manik looked at her intensively "chodiya! Gussa wali naak kaisi hai? Is it safe or not?"
Nandini looked sharply at him , "I am going" she turned to go
"Arey Arey itna gussa? Wait" he took out a pocket potli and removed a bangle from it, he opened screw and fixed it in her hand "ab tho gussa chodiya" he said smiling
She looked at bangle then at Manik "this bangle can solve things? No but a little sorry can"
"That is what this bangle for"
"Nah! Words are important"
"Do you know you are ziddi?"
"Ha tho?" She raised her head in pride
Manik smiled "when fight completes infront of everyone I will apologise you, but what will I get?"
"Infront of everyone? Really?"
"Yes my Ranisa deserves everything perfect"
"Let us see! First win and show me"
"I will my reward then?"
"I will make your favourite laddu for you"
"Really?"
"Yes"
"Then it's fix let us go and win pray for me" he winked and let her go, she smiled and left. Manik ruffled his hair smiling came to ground with enthusiasm.

Fight again started, this time Giridhar man came forward, fight started, Manik first took light but when he felt the man good at it, he started using his skills, one by one move the man started getting startled as Manik is not at stressing his body he is using his mind to hit him hard, every  punch he took he felt like iron hitting him, the man admired skills of Manik.

After fighting for two hours, the man gave up, after him Manik really smashed the others in minute, whole ground started shouted Yuvaraj, all others face turned red in anger but they had no choice.

King invited all his other sons to ground "I want to give you all fair chance, fight with your brother if you win I will make you Yuvaraj but this will be last chance"
All Rajkumars got excited they all started to come one by one but Manik said "you all fight with me at once, if I defeat then you fight among yourselves if I will it's always mine"
Giridhar gritted teeth. He expected his men to defeat Manik but things didn't go as planned
"No need to be so generous brother let us come one by one" he said in anger.

Giridhar is hard working man, he too trained himself hard. Still he is not that perfect as Manik is with skills on weapons or body strength, he always lacks a little from Manik. Like his birth just few months away from Manik birth.

Fight started they all came one after one, Manik didn't give them chance to stand by, he took them in minutes. Giridhar fought good but that is not sufficient so Manik won.

This time crowd went wild and hotted Manik hard. King took time to make them calm down. King got up "I am glad that Rajkumar Manik defeated all the men who challenged him, I thank you all for coming and witnessing his win. As I declared Manik will be your next Yuvaraj, his title ceremony will be done on an auspicious day I will invite you all in prior."
"King before you declare me as Yuvaraj I want to request you to take proper test of me, I want to prove my financial, political and crises management tests to be held" Manik requested

"Your guru gave me report on them in prior, so don't worry about them, so people have proper dinner enjoy with us" king declared celebrations

Manik came forward "my praja! From last two days you all spent time to watch my win, you wasted your precious time, you couldn't earn for two days so I want to provide you all with coins which is small amount but I hope that will atleast give you proper food for two days, give me honour to serve you." He signalled and sent soldiers with small bags of coins, they distributed each one a small potli which contains four gold coins means one month expensive for common people.

"These coins are from my own earnings I didn't spend any rajkosh here, so I hope I didn't waste any money. One more thing, whenever such occasions happen in future, your presence will make us feel special thank you for coming, I want to apologise here in front of everyone for troubling you. Enjoy the celebrations and bless us" he concluded No one understood why he apologised but all clapped happily. Nandini eyes shined with pride they had eye contact for few moments as if he is asking her alone. She smiled happily.

Later at night celebrations happened, food is served lavishly, dances and singing songs music plays happened everything is exotic.

King and queen are happy, they felt so proud that their son defeated all and won the place. "I appreciate you my queen you fulfilled your zid you made him capable for title I am proud of you"
"Shukriya Ranasa" queen said
King turned to her with wide eyes it's been ages she called him Ranasa! He got emotional. Without thinking anything he held her hand and kissed it she gasped "Ranasa we are in public"
"I am so happy! Call me Ranasa one more time"
"Ranasa" he closed eyes to sink her voice inside him, he smiled broadly
"Give each nagarik a bag grains and two gold coins in nagar, give all the visitors gifts, bring five more sweets to dinner, serve them to praja today is best day of life" king declared. All his other wives are jealous of Sugandhi once again.

Manik came to his wing, took relaxing bath got dressed up and came back to celebrations, his eyes searched for Nandini but he didn't find her, then he started searching, he came to pakshala (kitchen) and found her helping chefs. Seeing Manik all greeted.
"Maharaj bhoj ji! What specials are cooking?"
"Rajkumar on occasion of your win we are preparing everything king ordered five more sweets which we are preparing now"
"Sweets? I want laddus special laddus but not today tomorrow I will be waiting for them after all I worked so hard to get them"
"Sure Rajkumar! We will make them tomorrow" chef said
Nandini looked at Manik and smiled little in approval, he felt satisfied "why this kumari here not in celebrations?"
"Rajkumar chef needed extra hand so I came to help him" Nandini spoke politely
"There are so many servants and dasis for that"
"But your win is not just ordinary celebrations Rajkumar we all want them special"
"Gratitude kumari Nandini I will be waiting for food cooked by you, place a Tulasi leaf on it for recognition I want to taste it" he said with broad smile and proud gesture she nodded. He left as he can't stay more in kitchen it may lead chaos so he left.

That night food is lavish, Manik got two Tulasi leaves in two different pakwaans he ate them happily, he felt so happy. He is now desperate to bring her to his life

Who knows what is stored in his fist? Will he get anything that easy? Or fate makes it in hard way? Will Nandini accept kattar or fate? Will she test her lines in palm? Can these two innocent young love buds bloom? Will they suffer?

What are the moves of Giridhar and other brothers? How come Nandini becomes their pawn? Can she escape? Will she fight back? Can she be Manik's? Or she will become his distraction?

Stay tuned
Read and support

Happy women's day to all men. As you need them in each step of your life, to give you birth, to nourish you, feed you, teach you, discipline you, understand you, support you, console you, tolerate you and finally entertain you.