Cermony

King called khanoj, "Mantrisa! Tell me what happened and how this happened? When I gave you this I warned you many times then how this happened in your vigilance? Queen is already in agony now this made it most worse she is waiting for her brothers from long time then how this happened? Do you want queen to stay away from me? Is this what you want?" King roared.

Khanoj stood ashamed "no Prabhu no! Never will I even think, queen gave this duty to Ranisa that is why I didn't dare to check again but after coming out from queen hands I took perfect care king, no one touched nor anyone came, so I this is something happened in queens quarters, which is making me more worry king"
"Which Ranisa?" King asked gritting
"Rani Mandakini sa Hukum"
King frowned "call Rani Mandakini sa and queen too now"
"Did you double checked babasa and his sons room? Did you arrange everything perfectly?"
"Yes king I personally did this"
"What should I do now? Queen is determined too starve, she is not eating well now a days just because of me now this, why all these are happening khanoj ji? Why? How?"
"May be we should perform some puja or hawan king God is only one to make us worry free king, queen's barukhi is seen by all everyone are worried too king, I too, after hawan why don't you travel with her, that will make you convince her king"
"This is great idea Mantrisa, great I will arrange for sure" king said with excitement
"Queen and Ranisa are asking for permission to enter king"
"What? Queen asked permission? Ask them yo enter"king said with more worry, she always walks in even though alert is sent she won't wait ever.

"Pranam king!" Both wishes
"Pranam queen, Pranam Ranisa. Is babasa and Masa are comfortable?"
"Thank you for asking king yes king"
"I called you both to talk about the letter which changed and how it changes"
"Kshama King I don't want to hear or talk about it, an insult not something to be talked again and I accepted my negligence matter ends there if you can punish me for this I will happy" she said with head high but lowered eyes.

"You are queen don't you dare to forget that, it is your duty to find conspiracy in mahal, and it is your duty only your duty to find out what happened actually emotions can't come on our way, listening to you I am confirmed what might had happened, I want you hear it now"
"I failed that is truth"
"I failed too queen that doesn't mean we tuck truth it is my order now as king and as your husband I am ordering you tell me truth now"
She stood on knees instantly "I disobey punish me" king and khanoj shocked to death, Mandakini is still, she never witnessed such in all these years, she is now scared too, is her truth came out? Does she knows that? Such questions made her worry, why will she protect me? Is most dangerous question now to Mandakini

King came running and lifts her up "sugandhi! Dare pull such stunt on me again, you are queen for god sake why are you this adamant? Sugandhi I just want my all children have good spirt and train that's all, I explained so many times why are still punishing me? Don't you know how much I respect babasa? Your bhaisa is my friend how excited I am to meet don't you know? Tell me will I do those things? Then whom you are protecting? Whom? Why?" He hit the wall in such anger that his palm started bleeding, queen closed her eyes in fear, she ran to him and stood infront of him, he stopped his hand in middle which is about to hit again

"I always protect you king, sometimes something's should never be said or heard let them burry inside me, I am queen king as you said, I need to maintain harmony in mahal, I am not just your wife to play games I am queen, to keep one thing safe we have to kill many thing one of such thing is this truth, about doubting you? Will I? Is this what you feel? Now you answer Ranasa, does your Ranisa think as such? This is your trust on me? Now I am more disappointed, we are becoming torture to each other, now our distance is making us to bring threads loose, it is better we reflect on this now, I will go to chitor after ceremony completed as my brother requested, let us have ourself to think about this, I have so many works I can't wait to go, if you want to punish me then do it"
King stood numb, he felt something's broken, queen never left him alone and go to her peher in all these years of marriage, she always said no, now she wants to go, she questioned his trust, he felt like things are fell loose nothing is left behind, he watched her leave , he lost balance "Prabhu" khanoj screamed and held him back tight to hold him straight
"This is not true" king whispered

Mandakini understood the true meaning of queen words, she is now worried more, queen is not someone who can forgive people easily, when she couldn't forgive king then what she holds? She came to her chamber and started to think what will be her punishment,

King is now furious, he understood queen's true meaning, he roared "call rani Mandakini now"
She came in after some moments she is scared to death now,
"Why did you do that?" King is now straight forward
"What I did king?" She asked in confusion.
"You dared to ask me question? Tell me why you manipulated with letter? Why?" He roared she shivered
"No king I
" you will be punished to death along with all your family if you dare to say one single lie why? I am asking you final time"
"King I,,,,,,...."
"Speak out now" he is more furious
"I .....
"You want us to part away, you want her hate me, you want me to be away from her, this is what you want? Why? She never did anything wrong to you, she always maintained good repo with you then why? She always said that you are youngest you should get most attention, as your age is youngest of all ladies in haram, you did this us? It was you who planted in my mind that I should make all my sons ready for title in case of emergency they can be ready, you did everything and I was clueless, I am so blinded that I didn't recognise you truly."
"No no king no it is not true I just want to be recognised that's all"
"Shut up, you lost everything now, I will stay away from you, I will never visit you, never attend you even if you are sick, you lost me forever, go away, you will go to queen and ask for her forgiveness unless she forgive you I won't forgive you, just be ready for real punishment once ceremony completed. Wish queen stays if she step away from mahal thing that I will treat you as dead, so better be good to queen and stop her. Just go away now" king said with disgusting face, Mandakini knows how queen anger is, it's impossible for her to get forgiveness she is now scared to death, she want attention but she lost everything she cried a lot.

Mandakini came to queen chamber "queen! I came to visit you and ask for forgiveness please forgive me didisa"
"I will act like I don't know anything and you will act like nothing happened that's all, about forgiveness never you made me stay away from my husband how can I forgive you a queen can forgive but a wife and mother can never, Ranisa I don't know why you did this I don't know but you succeeded so go and celebrate"
"Didisa please don't say that, king will abound me please" she begged. "He is angry he will just throw me out"
"That is none of my business Ranisa, excuse me I have guest to attend" she got up and left not listening to any pleadings.

Mandakini is now in agony, she is scared, she didn't expect this, but she is more angry on queen now, she just want to kill her now, she want to make it more worst than now it is. She is determined too,

Ceremony started, rituals went for three days then two days celebration with all guest gone very well, everyone enjoyed, and tired too.

Next day sugandhi called Manik to her room
"Pranam mathasri! You called me?"
"Yes Rajkumar Manik sit"
He took seat, she looked at her son with great love and said "listen Manik, when you are in Gurukul you should always listen to your guru, trust him totally, his abilities and skills too, make sure you treat him with utmost respect and care. Never disobey or disrespect him or guru matha, she will be your mother there, treat everyone with respect never fight, never involve in any naughty plays, never ask anything to guru which is appropriate to ask, learn everything with observation and determination, after six years you will come back, never forget that your mother is waiting for you, and she loves you lot, you are eldest among your brother always help them if they need, don't blame anyone on failures accept them and work hard, smart work is best but hard work is worth. So never neglect hard work. Eat properly, eat whatever guru matha gives without complaint, she knows what is best for you"
"Ji mathasri! I will remember everything you said to me"
Sugandhi hugged him and cried a lot, she is missing him already.