Chapter 1

At night, Suihai Villa.

This is one of the famous villa areas in City A. The villa is built on the mountain to ensure comfort, and at the same time, it uses the terrain to show the beauty of tranquility and mystery. It can enjoy the green mountains and forests, and overlook the bustling city. The residents are either rich or expensive.

The night wind was slightly cooler, but it couldn't blow away the excitement of the party in the mansion.

"The Zheng family is really rich." Guest A sighed as he looked at the dazzling array of luxurious decorations in the house.

When Guest B saw the different styles of ornaments, he smiled and said, "Indeed. Buy what is expensive, and don't care about matching at all."

"This is the style of the nouveau riche."

"By the way, why is the Zheng family hosting a banquet?"

" Celebrating the son's return."

Guest A frowned, "His son is on vacation, what about it?"

Guest B lowered his voice again, "It's another son."

"Oh yes, they recognized a godson."

" In fact, it is the real son who was replaced by the babysitter." Guest A was shocked, "Isn't it refuting

the rumor?"

"The Zheng family felt ashamed, so they paid the media to tell it to be false."

, this time he didn't lie.

The matter of the true and false young master did indeed happen in the Zheng family.

When the Zheng family moved from City B, they brought a nanny. The nanny and Mrs. Zheng are from the same town. They came out together and used to be on an equal footing. Within two years, their appearance changed because Mrs. Zheng married a rich man.

The nanny wanted to leave and not seek a life under the hands of a friend. Unfortunately, my luck was too bad, and I was dumped out of marriage. After crying for a while, I stayed by Mrs. Zheng's side, wanting to have someone to rely on.

Coincidentally, Mrs. Zheng was also pregnant at the same time.

Mrs. Zheng really had nothing to say to this friend. She chose the same high-end hospital for delivery, and gave birth to her children on the same day, and they were all boys.

The nanny was obsessed and secretly swapped the child.

Unbeknownst to Mrs. Zheng, she gave the nanny a sum of money when she chose to return home. The nanny took the money and took Mrs. Zheng's own son, and just disappeared.

23 years later, the nanny died in a car accident.

The relationship between the nanny and the adopted son was extremely poor, and they lost contact for many years. Only the younger sister was willing to deal with the relics. The younger sister turned to the diary and suddenly realized that she found the Zheng family to explain the truth.

The Zheng family was shocked and their first reaction was to call the police.

The police contacted the child raised by the nanny, extracted the nanny's DNA, and performed a paternity test according to the procedure to confirm that the nanny had really replaced the child. The real young master lives abroad, and the fake young master has been raised by the Zheng family as a treasure for many years.

The Zheng family is reluctant to support the fake young master who has been raising them for nearly 24 years. I want to recognize the real young master again. Suppressing media reports and claiming in the circle: "I recognized a godson." The