Chapter 3

The fake young master Shen Haofeng, who was scheming and involved in trouble,

went to that bar on purpose.

He had long known that the real owner of Quejing Bar was Sheng Mingchuan.

He also knew that Sheng Mingchuan was able to stand out from the talent show in those years, and he was able to establish his own business and make his career prosperous, all thanks to the support of a musical genius beside him.

This musical genius is called Aning, and is known as President Ning.

Mr. Ning never showed his face in front of the public, and was perfectly hidden behind the high-profile Sheng Mingchuan. Therefore, the songs written by President Ning are very popular, but they have no ability to attract fans.

Shen Haofeng really liked him.

He didn't notice President Ning because of the popular songs performed by the stars, he just liked the tunes composed by President Ning - through the niche demos that President Ning randomly posted on his personal blog, he could see a person immersed in his own world genius in.

Aloof and desolate, and heart-wrenching.

Shen Haofeng tried his best to find out the true identity of President Ning, and he went around and found that the most useful information was Sheng Mingchuan's Quejing Bar.

He came to try his luck and saw Luo Ningxi beside Sheng Mingchuan.

His intuition was that it was President Ning.

When Luo Ningxi came to the front, Shen Haofeng heard the voice and quickly matched the number with the demo - he listened to it over and over so many times, and engraved the voice of President Ning in his heart.

He was willing to follow Luoningxi.

He didn't expect that he would kiss Luo Ningxi, go home, establish a relationship, and even promise to be kept.

Shen Haofeng realized that he was a little white face, and in a trance, he just happened to meet Luo Ningxi's smiling face.

Luo Ningxi's smile is beautiful.

If the ice and snow melt, spring will bloom.

Shen Haofeng suddenly felt that he was doing the right thing.

He didn't want to be raised either, but Luo Ningxi smiled at him.

"You take it first." Luo Ningxi was quite sincere, and immediately took out a card from his wallet.

Shen Haofeng was surprised, and subconsciously refused, "No, I'm not used to using cards."

"Oh, now I pay with my mobile phone."

"Yeah, so..."

Luo Ningxi added, "I'll give you a mobile phone and call again. Money."

Shen Haofeng: ?

Do you have to pay?

Luo Ningxi had already got up, ran into the room and ran out again, with a packaged mobile phone in his hand, "You use this first. The sponsor gave it a new model."

Shen Haofeng took it, "No card."

" There is a gift inside. Can I activate it for you?"

"I'll do it myself."

Shen Haofeng didn't want to be too troublesome, so he unpacked the phone.

Luo Ningxi nodded, "Then I'll clean up the guest room."

Shen Haofeng reached out and grabbed it, softly persuading, "Wait, you should rest well when you hit your head, don't run around."

"Then I'm going back to the room?"

" What's your phone number?"

Shen Haofeng successfully activated and wanted to save Luo Ningxi's number.

Luo Ningxi directly took the mobile phone to enter, and dialed, "I also saved you."

"I'll send you another mobile phone number."

"Well, the guest room is that one, you can do it yourself. I'll go back to the room. ."

Luo Ningxi put down the phone, stood up and pointed him in a direction. After pointing, he didn't look back at him, and stood there awkwardly stretched out.

Shen Haofeng saw it in his eyes, and suddenly understood - Luo Ningxi really wanted to leave, so she tried her best to find an excuse.

Are you afraid he will jump on it?

Shen Haofeng came back, and he did have a little fantasies about deepening the relationship. But Luo Ningxi made it clear that he would respect it when staying in a guest room, and had long given up this discordant idea.

He didn't want to scare Luo Ningxi, so he gave up his retention, "Okay, good night."

"Good night." Luo Ningxi turned around and left, got into the master bedroom, closed the door, and locked it with a click.

Shen Haofeng shook his head helplessly and entered the guest room.

The rooms are fully furnished and have a toilet. The overall color is black and white, and the bedding is a gray color, which looks a little deserted.

Shen Haofeng lay down and found that it was still soft and comfortable.

Looks cold, actually warm.

Same with Lorning.

Shen Haofeng lay down for a while, but couldn't help sending a message to Luo Ningxi: "I'll go to the bar tomorrow to get my phone back, and I'll add your WeChat."

Luo Ningxi replied in seconds: "Oh."

Shen Haofeng stared at the simple word, Silly Le, "It's back in seconds."

Luo Ningxi typed very quickly, and then said, "You apply for an account, and I'll transfer money to you."

Is this the happiness of Xiaobailian?

Shen Haofeng knew that Luo Ningxi was kind, but he was still a little embarrassed: "I'll take back another phone and talk about it."

Luo Ningxi: "Oh."

Shen Haofeng was afraid that Luo Ningxi would be unhappy, and said again: "What do you want to eat tomorrow? Breakfast? I'll buy it."

This time, Luo Ningxi didn't reply in seconds.

Shen Haofeng stared at the phone and waited for a while, feeling that his arm was sore, and then he reluctantly put it down. I was still staring at the screen when I was moving my muscles and bones, and I clicked when I saw the screen was off, for fear of missing a reply.

Fifteen minutes later, Luo Ningxi said, "I just went to take a bath. It's fine. I'm sleeping."

"Sleep so early? Okay."

He said good night again and went to wash up. The bathroom of the guest room is not empty. There are bathrobes, towels and various disposable items, which are ridiculously complete.

Who else would come?

Shen Haofeng immediately thought of Sheng Mingchuan.

The relationship between Sheng Mingchuan and President Ning has always been talked about by everyone. Sheng Mingchuan is a high-profile publicity, and he can still laugh when he is teased, but he has a taboo that everyone knows: "I can say that I can, and I can't say that

Aning can't." Some people guess that Sheng Mingchuan and Ning are always a pair, and some people say that they are related by blood. Relationships are so protected. But Sheng Mingchuan clearly denied it, and only said: "We are good friends for a lifetime." For

a lifetime...

The word Shen Hao Fengpinpin is a bit sour.

He was just sour and sour, and he didn't expect that he would be able to surpass Sheng Mingchuan in a day when he knew Luo Ningxi. I set the alarm clock and went to bed early, thinking about going to the bar early tomorrow to get my phone and buy Luoningxi some breakfast.

He set the alarm for six o'clock, but was awakened at five o'clock by the sound of the door opening.

The visitor felt familiar with the switch on the left and turned on the lights in the guest room.

The lights are bright, the messy hair, the posture of leaning against the wall, and the look of squinting and hiccups are undoubtedly revealed.

It was actually Sheng Mingchuan.

Shen Haofeng frowned and got up decisively.

Only then did Sheng Mingchuan notice someone on the bed, "Who is it?"

"I'm..." "Hiccup

!"

Sheng Mingchuan interrupted his answer with a burp of wine.

Shen Haofeng smelled the strong smell of wine, covered his nose, and didn't want to speak for a while.

"Why are you here?" Luo Ningxi heard the movement and came over.

Sheng Mingchuan stood up and blocked Luo Ningxi who was about to come forward, "Dangerous! Don't come here!"

Luo Ningxi took Sheng Mingchuan's hand off, "You are more dangerous."

"Hey..."

"He's my boyfriend."

Sheng Mingchuan was dumbfounded, "Huh?"

"You should sleep in the living room." Luo Ningxi put Sheng Mingchuan Ming Chuan dragged him away.

Shen Haofeng wanted to help, but found that he had no room to intervene - Luo Ningxi's movements were quite proficient, he pulled people with his right hand, moved the coffee table with his left, and threw Sheng Mingchuan on the sofa and it was done.

Sheng Mingchuan didn't feel any pain, he could sit up again after fluttering twice, "When did you find it?"

"Last night."

"Last night... wait!"

Sheng Mingchuan realized something, turned his head and looked at Shen Haofeng from head to toe. .

Shen Haofeng didn't avoid it, but he could still smile and greet, "Hello."

"You were the slut who fought the wine last night!"

"Uh..." Shen Haofeng couldn't hold back his smile.

Sheng Mingchuan's eyes have turned to Luo Ningxi's side, and he asked with a stern face, "How can you take people home casually!"

Luo Ningxi frowned, "You do this often."

"It's different! I'm just casual! "

Uh..." Luo Ningxi was also speechless.

Sheng Mingchuan continued to persuade earnestly, "Are you vigilant! What if he steals? What if he is sick? What if he is brutal and perverted and your waist?"

Luo Ningxi finished listening to the long list, He only answered, "He didn't."

Sheng Mingchuan was so sad, and then shouted, "Maybe in the future!"

"I won't." Shen Haofeng felt that it was necessary to say something.

"Shut up!" Sheng Mingchuan glared over, "You can fool him, but you can't fool me! It's not the first day I hang out in a bar..."

Luo Ningxi interrupted slowly, "Yeah, you often bring people home. Your wallet, watch, clothes have been stolen. The car was hit by someone, and you will be imprisoned without my testimony."

Sheng Mingchuan was stunned, " I'm on your side, what are you doing to expose me!"

"Your vision is not very good, but I didn't miss anyone. I believe him, don't say more."

"But..."

"Go ahead and say it. ."

Luo Ningxi's face became cold, and his tone became ruthless.

"What is it?" Sheng Mingchuan's momentum instantly weakened.

"Go to sleep." Luo Ningxi didn't turn his face to the end, and took a blanket to help cover it. "Remember to lie on your side, and use the trash can if you want to vomit."

Sheng Mingchuan didn't dare to choke with Luo Ningxi, and squinted at Shen Haofeng secretly.

Shen Haofeng didn't mind and asked thoughtfully, "Do you want some water? I'll pour it for you."

"I'll pour it myself!" Sheng Mingchuan roared back fiercely.

Luo Ningxi clicked his tongue.

Sheng Mingchuan immediately converged, pulled the quilt to cover his head, and disappeared in place.

Luo Ningxi nodded in satisfaction and walked back to Shen Haofeng, "Don't pay attention to him, you can also go back to sleep."

"Okay." Shen Haofeng agreed obediently.

The house became quiet again, but only for half an hour. Half an hour later, Luo Ningxi hurried out of the room, pushing the door against the wall with too much force, and the sound of the shock woke both Shen Haofeng and Sheng Mingchuan.

"Where are you going?" Sheng Mingchuan asked, but his body was lying firmly on the sofa, not moving at all.

Luo Ningxi didn't speak, just picked up Sheng Mingchuan's coat and pulled out the car keys, "Lend me."

"Oh." Sheng Mingchuan yawned, his eyes almost closed.

Shen Haofeng kept looking at Luo Ningxi and chased to the entrance. I don't ask where I'm going, I just want to give a little help within my ability, "Shall I drive you? You bumped your head yesterday..."

"No, let's go."

Luo Ningxi threw down the hard words and went out, slamming Close the door.

Sheng Mingchuan didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement, "Haha, he doesn't want you anymore."

Shen Haofeng was a little disappointed, but he still took a deep breath. Looking back, he resumed his calm smile.

"No, he will come back."

Luo Ningxi went to the Zheng family.

Just now, Meng Wenfeng suddenly called and said anxiously, "Something happened, can you come over?"

"What's the matter?"

"You come first."

Luo Ningxi couldn't ask, but she thought it would make Meng Wenfeng come early in the morning. It's no small matter to be so anxious. He still couldn't put his mind down, and drove over there.

When he arrived at Zheng's house, he found himself thinking too much.

Zheng Haiyi and Meng Wenfeng sat in the living room, safe and sound, staring at him with a bitter face.

It's not like there's something wrong, it's like looking for something.

Luo Ningxi frowned, "You lied to me?" Zheng Haiyi snorted coldly, "I

don't know who is a liar. You drove a different car today, and you bought it yourself?"

After getting down, he replied slowly, "No, borrowed it from a friend."

"Is it Sheng Mingchuan?"

"Well, what's wrong?"

Zheng Haiyi's eyes widened, and he suddenly turned on the TV and pointed, "The reporter caught it, you still don't care?! Luo Ningxi looked over and found an entertainment news on the

screen.

The title is Sheng Mingchuan's new love at night party, and the picture is Sheng Mingchuan getting off his car and heading in the direction of his apartment.

Zheng Haiyi gritted his teeth and asked, "Is that your house? We've been there, so we won't see it wrong."

Luo Ningxi admitted frankly, "Well, he did come to me."

"Aren't you going to explain it?"

"It's just a friend . , is there any explanation?"

"How many 'friends' does he have! He was photographed kissing and said that he was a friend, and that he was photographed hooking his shoulders on his back as a friend. Last week, he went to live at an internet celebrity's house for a few days, and he said he was a friend. He treated people as fools! Luo Ningxi listened expressionlessly, and pointed to the tablet on the table, "

Can I take a look?" "

He noticed that the TV was projected, the real data was on the tablet.

"Look! Zheng Haiyi pushed the tablet over, "Take a good look at your "friend"!

Luo Ningxi brought it over and looked serious. Meng Wenfeng couldn't help but say, "

Ning Xi, I know you have grown up and have the freedom to make friends. But this person is too distracted, really not. You should change your boyfriend. Luo Ningxi had a headache, "

My boyfriend is Shen Haofeng, who is another person. "

"What does it look like?" Do you have a photo? "

"No.

Luo Ningxi realized that he didn't have a photo, and he didn't even know how to write the words "Shen Haofeng" .

Meng Wenfeng frowned and said nothing.

Zheng Haiyi began to sneer, "Does this person really exist? Or do you want to admit that you were raised by Sheng Mingchuan and make up your mind?"

Luo Ningxi finished flipping through the information and suddenly smiled, "Of course it exists. Did Zheng Qingyan not find it? "

What do you mean?"

"Isn't this information compiled by Zheng Qingyan?"

The information on the tablet is classified into categories, the scandals of Sheng Mingchuan are organized in an orderly manner, and various search results of "Luoningxi" are listed - there are very few works, there is no company under the name, and there is no trace on major social media. .

In the entire Zheng family, Zheng Qingyan was able and willing to do so.

Zheng Qingyan deleted most of the traces of the tablet, but ignored one point - the name of the screen projection device, with the words "Zheng Qingyan" brightly.

Luo Ningxi directly broke through, wanting to see the reactions of Zheng Haiyi and Meng Wenfeng.

Zheng Haiyi got even more angry, "Yes, I want to know what's going on with you, so I asked Qingyan to check it. What's wrong?"

Meng Wenfeng sighed, "Don't blame Qingyan. He also cares about you."

"I don't need yours. I'm concerned. If you dare to investigate again, I'll call the police."

Luo Ningxi didn't want to go on, got up to leave.

Zheng Haiyi was furious, "Call the police? I'm your dad, just check if you want! Stop, I haven't finished speaking yet..."

"Forget it." Meng Wenfeng stopped him, "Let him go back and think about it."

Luo Ningxi ignored them , and left.

On the second floor, in the room.

Zheng Qingyan didn't listen deliberately, and was disturbed by his father's roar.

He smiled contentedly and looked at the table on the computer screen.

The table counts Sheng Mingchuan's scandalous objects. Sheng Mingchuan is rich, and the life of the ambiguous object is very nourishing. Some harvest resources, some get famous watches and luxury cars, and some scenery has become the focus of the media.

However, these people will be dumped in less than three months, without exception.

Zheng Qingyan looked at it and smiled.

"Brother, what does it look like when you come back to ask your parents? I'll wait and see."

The author has something to say:

I am very grateful for everyone's support for me, and I will continue to work hard!