Chapter 23

I begged

him to go back

. Zheng Qingyan felt that the deputy director would not come back, so he went out for a walk. While walking around, I ran into the legendary Master Ji Junqing and quickly said hello.

"Hello, Teacher Ji." Zheng Qingyan hung up the standard to please.

Ji Junqing nodded to indicate that he heard it, adjusted the microphone, and continued to explain, "Next, we are going to the second exhibition hall..."

Followed by a group of tourists. Groups of three or five, barely keeping the formation following Ji Junqing's movements, seemed to be improvised to listen to the explanation.

Zheng Qingyan felt that there was not much more of himself, so he mixed in.

This is Master Ji Junqing, and his works must be shot at the beginning and one less. Some people say that without Ji Junqing's works, no matter how many sculptures you collect, you are not a true expert.

There are also no works by Ji Junqing in the Zheng family. Zheng Haiyi could not get the qualification to participate in the auction. Ji Junqing's works will only be sold to destined people and friends. The standard of destined people is very mysterious, but the friends are properly the rich locals in city A, and it is too difficult to integrate. Zheng Qingyan knew it was difficult to be a friend and wanted to be a "predestined person". Pidianpidian followed behind the tourists, listening to the explanation that was completely uninteresting, and would applaud after Ji Junqing finished speaking. The other tourists looked over and looked at him with puzzled eyes. Zheng Qingyan didn't care, and continued to be a brainless fan of Ji Junqing. A pair of eyes returned with admiration, and tried to boast: "The teacher is really good." Ji Junqing concentrated on explaining, and didn't stop him until halftime, "Do you know me?" "Who doesn't know a master like you ? Ah." "That's not knowing. I have my own rhythm of explaining, and I don't need to cheer or praise. Just listen to it if you want, don't startle and scare others."

Zheng Qingyan was a little embarrassed, pursed her lips and pretended to be pitiful, "I'm sorry, I just adore you so much. My father has always praised you, and I bought the works you directed on purpose. I bought several, and keep them all at home."

Ji Junqing squinted Squinting, "Oh, your father is Zheng Haiyi."

Zheng Qingyan thought that she was getting closer, and was overjoyed, "Do you remember?"

"Remember, it's rare to get scolded."

"Uh..." Zheng Qingyan couldn't smile.

Ji Junqing chuckled, "I'm just joking. Of course I'm very grateful that Ling Zun is willing to support my apprentice. Thank you."

"You're welcome, it's our honor. Are you free later? I want to ask you some questions about sculptures and cultural relics."

"No time. The curator asked me to come over, and I have something to do next."

Zheng Qingyan didn't know how long Ji Junqing would be busy. After thinking about it, he took out his birthday The invitation card for the banquet, "My family is going to hold a banquet, I hope you will appreciate your face." The

birthday party is still being prepared, but the invitation card has been printed. Zheng Qingyan will take a few copies with him, and he will give away when he sees the big guy.

Ji Junqing accepted, "I'll think about it."

"Okay, thank you..."

Ji Junqing didn't want to listen to him at all, so he put the invitation card in his pocket and picked up the speaker, "Every visitor, the tour time of Hall 3 is over. Let's go to the exhibition hall."

Zheng Qingyan followed for a while, and then received a call from home.

Mom seemed to cry, "You come back soon."

Zheng Qingyan was startled, "What happened?"

"You come back first."

"Okay."

Zheng Qingyan thought that her mother was too flustered, so she hurried home.

It's peaceful at home. The gardener was watering the flowers, the aunt was cooking in the kitchen, the father was practicing his golf swing on the first floor, and only the mother was missing.

Zheng Qingyan went upstairs and found Meng Wenfeng in the bedroom, "Mom."

Meng Wenfeng wiped her tears and smiled at him, "I'm back."

"Why are you crying."

"The curator of the museum called just now, Said that Ning Xi was also there."

Zheng Qingyan understood as Director Xing, and acted according to the script he had prepared, "Well, I delivered the letter. My brother scolded me a few times, but he didn't reject the letter, so he should still care about you. Yes ."

Meng Wenfeng looked at him, tears gradually filling her eyes.

Zheng Qingyan took out a tissue to help wipe it, "Are you too happy?"

"What are you happy about!" Meng Wenfeng waved his hand away.

Zheng Qingyan didn't expect this, and the tissue in his hand flew out.

The light-textured tissue floated in the air for a while, but his mood seemed to be smashed by a stone, and he instantly fell to the bottom of the valley.

Is this mom? Will my mother be so cruel to him?

Zheng Qingyan couldn't believe it, and looked at Meng Wenfeng with aggrieved eyes, "Mom, you asked me to deliver the letter."

Meng Wenfeng stood up, stepped closer and stepped on the tissue he just used to wipe his tears, "Yes! I call you I didn't let you throw the letter away! You made a mistake, and you still lied!"

Zheng Qingyan was stunned and subconsciously retorted, "I didn't lose it, you misunderstood."

"The curator saw it with his own eyes, and you still argue? Is the restaurant monitoring surveillance?"

Damn, my mother even knew where he lost the letter.

Zheng Qingyan knew that he couldn't hide it, so he bit his lip and squeezed tears with pain, "I'm sorry, I'm too scared. I knew I was very wrong, so I told such a lie."

Meng Wenfeng turned her head away, not wanting to look at him , "Why are you doing this?"

"I sent it once, but my brother ignored me at all. I was scared and wanted to get rid of that letter, so I used this method. Mom, I really knew I was wrong. I'm sorry."

Zheng Qingyan knelt on the ground and followed Meng Wenfeng was crying.

Meng Wenfeng still didn't look at her, she cleared her throat and asked, "Did you really deliver? Aren't you afraid I'll ask Ning Xi?"

Zheng Qingyan was stunned for a moment, then fell into a real panic.

However, he knew that it was over for him to admit it, so he gritted his teeth and insisted on lying, "Really, really! It's my tone of voice that makes my brother unhappy. It's all my fault. You can scold me and beat me."

Meng Wenfeng He turned his head and looked down at Zheng Qingyan, who was kneeling and crying.

"What are you arguing about... Hey? What are you doing?"

Zheng Haiyi suddenly pushed open the door and came in. He was dumbfounded when he saw them crying.

Meng Wenfeng shook his head, Zheng Qingyan fell on the ground and continued to cry.

Zheng Haiyi frowned and pulled Zheng Qingyan up first, "Why do you kneel, why do you cry? What do you say when you have something to say."

Zheng Qingyan whispered, "I did something wrong. I should kneel."

Zheng Haiyi Still looking indifferent, he looked at Meng Wenfeng, "Why are you losing your temper? You have to choose when to lose your temper. Learning to speak clearly is very hard..."

Meng Wenfeng raised her voice, overpowering the other voices in the room, "He Throw away the letter! That's what I wrote to Ning Xi!"

Zheng Haiyi was so frightened by the high-pitched voice that he covered his ears, "What..."

Meng Wenfeng slowed down, and then spoke in a normal voice, "He doesn't want Ning Xi to come back. "

It's Luo Ningxi again." Zheng Haiyi scratched his head irritably, "After finding him, there will be no happy birthday in the family."

Meng Wenfeng widened her eyes and pushed Zheng Haiyi, "What did you say!"

Zheng Haiyi stumbled, remembering the last time he saw his wife so crazy, when he was in labor pains. Realizing that his wife was really in pain, he panicked and cowardly said, "I was wrong, I'm sorry."

Meng Wenfeng sat back on the bed and cried.

Zheng Haiyi only dared to put the tissue box next to him, and dragged Zheng Qingyan out as if he had lost his soul, "Go, let your mother be quiet."

Zheng Qingyan followed obediently, and didn't speak until the first floor.

"Dad, I'm sorry..."

"Don't say these are useless. Explain it to me from the beginning."

Zheng Qingyan explained honestly, of course, he was talking about the half-truth version that he threw the trash in the trash when he was rejected.

After hearing this, Zheng Haiyi had a complicated expression, and after a long while he said something startling, "You are a bit like Sang Xiaoyan. Back then I wrote a love letter to your mother, and she secretly threw it away."

Zheng Haiyi was startled, "Dad! She is different, I was raised by you..."

"I know, I'll just say it casually. Why are you so confused?"

"I was wrong." Zheng Qingyan lowered his head and cried.

Zheng Haiyi was annoyed, "Why are you crying again? It's really strange, Luo Ningxi won't shed a single tear, but you can't stop crying."

Zheng Qingyan found that the situation was getting worse and worse.

Not only my mother, but my father also started to mention Luoningxi.

Zheng Qingyan quickly wiped away his tears and said what Zheng Haiyi was happy to hear, "Dad, I have a solution. I will apologize to my brother and ask him to celebrate his birthday together. I have invited Master Ji Junqing today, and the scale of the banquet is getting bigger and bigger. How can the main character of my brother be missing?"

Zheng Haiyi heard the key point, "Have you invited Ji Junqing?"

"He accepted the invitation."

"Well done. You work harder and call Luoningxi back. I don't want to. Watch your mother go crazy again."

Zheng Qingyan kept nodding, "Well, I will definitely beg him back."

He wanted to appear humble, but Zheng Haiyi took it seriously, "Please ask, but don't kneel. If you kneel, Luo Ningxi will lose his life.

Zheng Qingyan smiled reluctantly, "Well, you really care about my brother." Zheng

Haiyi didn't deny it and touched his head.

Zheng Qingyan usually acts like a good boy when his head is touched, but he was totally in no mood at this moment, thinking: It turns out that the unfeeling is only superficial, blood is thicker than water, Zheng Haiyi will still interfere with things that are not good for Luo Ningxi, and will stand with Meng Wenfeng at a critical time. aside.

It seems that he has to restrain himself and change his way to deal with Luoningxi.

12:00, Sculpture Museum.

Luo Ningxi walked out of the office and looked for Shen Haofeng. He was in a hurry. He looked down at the phone without stopping, and kept rushing forward, for fear that he would see Shen Haofeng a second later.

Shen Haofeng just found out one of his secrets, and was asked to go out because of another secret, will he be angry?

Luo Ningxi felt guilty and worried, thinking about how to coax her for a while.

Shen Haofeng answered the phone with a cheerful voice, "Ningxi, are you finished talking?"

Luo Ningxi's heart warmed, "Well, where are you?"

"The gift shop on the first floor. Shall I find you?"

"No, I'm going downstairs."

Shen Haofeng replied obediently, "Okay, I'll wait for you."

Luo Ningxi wanted to meet people quickly, so he ignored the escalator, picked the stairs that he could control his own speed and ran down. The steps were hurried and fast, and asked Shen Haofeng to take a deep breath on the other end of the phone.

"Slow down!" Shen Haofeng became fierce, like a worried old father.

Luo Ningxi was taken aback.

He was used to hearing Shen Haofeng calling "Ning Xi" with a smile, with a coquettish tone, but he didn't expect Shen Haofeng's voice to be quite imposing.

Having said that, he had seen his ID card, and Shen Haofeng was indeed one year older than him.

He was stunned for only two seconds before Shen Haofeng changed his usual tone, "Don't run so fast."

Luo Ningxi calmed down again.

The fierce Baba just now was an exception only because Shen Haofeng was too anxious.

Luo Ningxi obediently walked slowly, and walked to the first floor in a safe way.

He hadn't finished going down the stairs when he saw Shen Haofeng waving and running towards him, the corners of his mouth raised involuntarily, "You want to pick me up so close?" "Yes. I miss you."

Luo Ningxi met the burning eyes, and always felt that Shen Haofeng was staring at his lips the most.

He was really afraid that he would kiss him in the next second, so he turned his head and avoided looking at each other. Next to it is a smooth wall that can be used as a mirror. When he looked at the reflection, he found that he was quite disappointed. He turned back and thought about it, and wanted to kill him.

It's a head shot, right? He remembered that the protagonists of TV dramas were often so sultry, and even made a hot search.

Luo Ningxi was not sure, hesitantly touched it, and almost brushed it away.

Shen Haofeng didn't feel it at all, and he touched it himself, "Is there something?"

Luo Ningxi: Well, the teasing failed.

Luo Ningxi was a little lost, and even forgot that he still had two steps to go down.

Shen Haofeng waited for a while, then hugged him directly.

"Hey?" Luo Ningxi only let out a half surprised whisper, and found himself being carried down the steps.

He was no longer able to look down by forcing two steps to make up for the height difference, but returned to the reality that he could only look up at Shen Haofeng - he never felt that he was short at 181 until he met Shen Haofeng.

Now, it's inconvenient to touch your head.

Luo Ningxi became inexplicably persistent and kept staring at Shen Haofeng.

Shen Haofeng blinked, "What's wrong?"

Luo Ningxi thought for a while, then went up a step to make up for the height difference, and stretched out his hand to touch Shen Haofeng's head. He also thought that he couldn't do anything less, so he stretched out his hand, "Hold it."

"Pfft." Shen Haofeng couldn't help laughing, "Why are you so cute."

Luo Ningxi was stunned, "Don't you hug? Oh... "

Shen Haofeng didn't wait for him to finish speaking, and hugged him down again. He didn't let go this time, he took advantage of the situation and locked him tightly in his arms, and asked in a low voice, "Would you like to add some other actions?"

Luo Ningxi still didn't lose her head, "This is a public place, so you can't mess around when there are few people. "Okay .

" Shen Haofeng let go.

Luo Ningxi looked at the time, "Let's go to dinner?"

"Wait, put the envelope in." Shen Haofeng suddenly created a folding bag from his pocket. logo.

Luo Ningxi wondered, "Where did this come from?" "I bought it. I went to the gift shop on the first floor just now. It is inconvenient to hold the envelope with one hand. It is better to find a bag."

"Thank you." Luo Ningxi hesitated for a while , put the letter in it.

Shen Haofeng didn't look at it much, and tied a knot directly, "I'm just holding it for you, I won't look around."

"Aren't you curious?"

"Curious. I just wanted to ask a question."

Luo Ningxi found Shen Haofeng Speaking frankly, inexplicably felt that the stone in my heart fell, "You ask."

Shen Haofeng's question was a little strange, "Is this a love letter?"

"Love letter?" Luo Ningxi was startled, "How is it possible, this is Is it something that only children do?"

Shen Haofeng shrugged, "I feel that Zheng Qingyan looks like a child. The last time he was robbed of his mobile phone by you, his first reaction was to tell his parents."

Luo Ningxi: Because "Mom and Dad" are his biological parents.

Shen Haofeng then made up his mind, "I'm thinking, does he like you? It's because he likes you that he targets you, trying to get your attention. I wrote a love letter and didn't dare to give it, so I ended up throwing it in the trash."

Luo Ningxi was stunned Stopped, "You think too much. He can't like me."

Shen Haofeng breathed a sigh of relief, "It's fine if it's not a love letter. I have nothing else to ask."

Luo Ningxi said his real worry, "I have another Wouldn't you be angry if I kept things from you?"

"No. Everyone has their own secrets, I can understand."

Luo Ningxi thought for a while and made a promise, "Well, I'm ready, just I will tell you everything."

Shen Haofeng also became serious, "Me too."

Luo Ningxi kept staring at Shen Haofeng, seeing the same expression on that face for a while, he wanted to laugh, "What are you hiding from me? Everything is written on my face."

"Really? Can you see that I'm hungry?" Shen Haofeng blinked.

Luo Ningxi also blinked, "Okay, let's go eat." The

museum has only one restaurant, and there are not many people, but the dishes are really not that good. Luo Ningxi and Shen Haofeng went to a nearby shopping mall and chose a restaurant with a light taste to eat.

Luo Ningxi's reason is very legitimate, "You've been using your throat a lot recently, so don't eat irritating things."

Shen Haofeng put his hands on his cheeks and made a pitiful expression, "I know, but I eat light fast food every day in the company. , I feel like my mouth has no taste. I want to eat the fried skewers next door, okay?"

Luo Ningxi recalled and found that Shen Haofeng was quite restrained. When I ate fried chicken yesterday, Sheng Mingchuan wished he had to spit out his bones, but Shen Haofeng took into account that greasy is bad for his throat, so he tore off the skin and only ate the meat inside.

"Okay. Is there enough money?" Luo Ningxi gave permission like a parent, and wanted to buy a bunch of money.

Shen Haofeng smiled, "I have it, and I'll buy it for you. What do you want to eat?"

"I won't eat it, you can buy your own."

"Okay."

Shen Haofeng got up and ran to the next shop happily and quickly.

Luo Ningxi watched for a while, shook his head, and picked up the phone to check the time. After reading it, he estimated that it would take ten minutes to serve the food and buy the skewers. He pursed his lips, and unconsciously moved his eyes to the bag beside him.

In the bag, there is a letter written to him by Meng Wenfeng.

What did Zheng Qingyan write in the letter that he had to throw away at the risk of being discovered?

Luo Ningxi raised the envelope first and glanced at the light.

The envelope was not transparent, so there was no way to see what was inside.

He could only open the letter, first noticing the photo sandwiched between the letter. The photo was taken when Meng Wenfeng was pregnant, her belly was getting bigger and bigger, her figure changed from thin to swollen, only her smile was always bright.

He skimmed the letter and found that it was written in the pregnancy diary. After they met, Meng Wenfeng showed him the diary she wrote during her pregnancy, so he could see that the handwriting on the envelope belonged to Meng Wenfeng.

What follows is a request to meet him alone. Meng Wenfeng also said one thing: "I invested in a beauty salon with my friends and bought a house nearby. They don't know these things, they just think I go for beauty treatments regularly. It's good that

we meet there."

Meng Wenfeng is not an obedient weakling.

In the end, Meng Wenfeng said, "Let's celebrate your birthday together? It doesn't matter if it's not the same day. I'll make you red rice cakes. You can choose between dry, sweet and salty ones."

Luo Ningxi looked down and found that he was the most What I am interested in is the red rice cake.

Red rice cake is a special product of Hongyi County, City B. It has both sweet and savory tastes. Dry cake is pressed after being steamed, and water cake is steamed with water. Each has its own characteristics. Red rice cakes are auspicious and are eaten during New Years and festivals. Locals will eat them with candied dates on their birthdays, which means longevity and happiness.

Luo Ningxi knew about it, but he hadn't eaten it.

It was impossible for Sang Xiaoyan to do it for him. Sheng Mingchuan's mother was from the city and could not do it if she wanted to. Want to go out to buy, but can't find a place.

Luo Ningxi pursed her lips and looked at the words on red rice cake for a while.

"Hello, this is Chuanbei stewed chicken." The waiter just came to serve.

Luo Ningxi put away the letter, "Thank you, please put it over there."

Chuanbei moistened his lungs, it was he who ordered it for Shen Haofeng. It is better to put it in a position close to Shen Haofeng.

However, when Shen Haofeng came back and saw the soup on his side, he gave him a bowl first, "You don't have to wait for me, eat it first. Would you like me to tear off the chicken thigh for you?"

Luo Ningxi shook his head, "I myself Let's eat."

Shen Haofeng put the bowl over, and when he turned his hand over, a gadget appeared in his palm, "Look."

"Little bear?" Luo Ningxi was surprised, "You bought it?"

"Well, the mascot of the fried skewer shop. I can't just buy my own."

"Thank you."

Luo Ningxi took the bear and flicked it with his fingertips. The corners of Shen Haofeng's

lips rose, "Do you like it so much?"

"No. The little bear is dipped in chili powder."

"Uh..." Luo Ningxi found that the atmosphere was not right, and added a flattering sentence, "I like it very much."

It lit up again, "Yeah!"

Luo Ningxi was a little absent-minded during the meal.

He was always thinking about red rice cakes, and for a while he thought about the envy of watching other people's steamed red rice cakes when he was a child.

For a while, I thought that Sheng Mingchuan's mother bought white rice and dyed it red with dragon juice, making it an interesting story that completely changed color.

He will also stare at the ups and downs of red dates in the stew and think about life.

There are so many red dates, why is he obsessed with the one in the birthday red rice cake?

This obsession is weird.

When he got home, he took a mobile phone number that he didn't use much, and sent a message to Meng Wenfeng: "I got the letter."

Meng Wenfeng quickly replied: "Ningxi, are you willing to ignore me? Are you still angry? You After reading the letter, have you reconsidered? I really won't tell them."

Luo Ningxi only said: "under consideration."

Then he didn't reply.

He wanted to see if Meng Wenfeng would tell others his number.

Luo Ningxi observed for a while and found that Meng Wenfeng really did not give the new number to others.

Meng Wenfeng not only didn't say it, but also pretended to be very angry, and let Zheng Haiyi and Zheng Qingyan suffer blindly by doing useless work - Zheng Haiyi kept sending messages to the old number, Zheng Qingyan went to Leyi to guard, and was scolded by Sheng Mingchuan when he didn't see anyone.

Luo Ningxi was very cool, and his impression of Meng Wenfeng became a little better. He picked a day to meet Meng Wenfeng, and after eating the red rice cake that he had thought about for many years, he became obsessed.

Meng Wenfeng was very happy and chatted with him frequently. He sometimes had nothing to say, and sometimes replied a few words, but he did not promise to meet again, and maintained a casual chat relationship.

He didn't mean to hang Meng Wenfeng on purpose. During this time, he had been busy repairing the door and was not in the mood to meet.

After the curator's introduction, Ji Junqing really came to the house to repair the door. Luo Ningxi asked the housekeeper to make tea, and then asked the cook to serve tea and snacks.

Ji Junqing didn't pay much attention to people. After checking the cracks on the door frame, he came to the conclusion, "The burnt and crooked areas should be redone, and the scratched areas should be repaired."

"Okay." Luo Ningxi asked softly, "Do I need to do something?"

Ji Junqing opened the toolbox, "Talk with me. Measuring the size is too boring."

"Okay." Luo Ningxi hurriedly sat down beside him.

"You live alone?"

"No, with your boyfriend."

"What about others?"

"Work. He's a singer, and he's preparing a new album."

Ji Junqing glanced at him, "Singer? It's quite rich. He bought the house?"

Luo Ningxi didn't want Ji Junqing to look down on Shen Haofeng, so he just said, "We bought it together."

"He's a singer, what do you do?"

"I'm a musician and I do a little business. "

Oh, the vase was brought by the house?"

"No, I bought it from the auction."

Ji Junqing was surprised, "Is that the real thing at the auction? It seems that you have done a lot of business. What else did you buy? ?"

Luo Ningxi only followed Sheng Mingchuan to watch the excitement for the first time, and then went to an anonymous auction by himself, just raising the placard, others only knew the auction number.

He was not afraid of losing his vest, so he counted Ji Junqing, "I have photographed paintings, calligraphy, inkstones, pen holders, and pianos. One of the pianos is your work..."

Ji Junqing listened, but the movement of pulling the ruler did not So annoying.

"You don't buy anything, it seems that you really like it. Some people don't know anything, and they follow the quotation when they see other people's placards and when they hear that the author is famous. My apprentice sees this kind of people's psychology and uses my name. No. to sell things."

"Are you talking about Wang Yuanfei?"

Ji Junqing smiled, "You know him."

Luo Ningxi said honestly, "I only know that he is your apprentice. The auctioneer didn't say anything about him. After reading a diary about you, he began to introduce the work. Does that work seem to imitate you?"

"Well, imitations also dare to sell. The most terrifying thing is that they are sold."

"Really? No one raised a placard in my event."

Ji Junqing snorted, "It was a nouveau riche who heard that the auction was not sold. I bought it privately from the association. I just don't understand, how can anyone buy a broken imitation product? I buy several."

Luo Ningxi listened, and inexplicably thought of Zheng Haiyi.

It was useful to talk about auctions. Ji Junqing found that Luo Ningxi was not completely ignorant, and his attitude eased a lot. Later, Ji Junqing concentrated on his work, while Luo Ningxi watched, and it was never wrong to help deliver tools.

Day by day, the progress of repairing the door is very fast.

Luo Ningxi counted the days, and even felt that the work could be completed ahead of schedule. Finished ahead of schedule, he will be able to tidy up the house and prepare for the birthday celebration.

But Ji Junqing suddenly asked for leave, "I'm sorry, I have to leave in a hurry."

"Okay, I'll send you off?" Luo Ningxi saw that Ji Junqing was restless and took the initiative to mention it.

Ji Junqing knew him a lot, and nodded, "Well, please."

Luo Ningxi asked with concern, "Is it serious?

" An imitation that is nothing. I have to apologize to him and return the money."

Luo Ningxi sighed, "You are really a responsible master."

"No way, the apprentice is my nephew."

"Uh..." Ji Junqing sighed, "I'm sorry, I think you are a credible person, so I just said it."

Luo Ningxi also knew that this meant trust, and took the initiative to say, "I understand, I won't say it. You take Tools, sit in the back seat."

"Okay, please take me to the castle manor in the western suburbs. Do you know where it is?"

"Yes, that's an attraction, right? Is the client playing there?"

Ji Junqing sighed, "That's right. He rented it there. Banquet."

Luo Ningxi nodded to indicate that he heard it, and concentrated on driving.

The castle manor has access control, Luo Ningxi stopped and wanted Ji Junqing to talk to the guard. Before Ji Junqing could speak, the door opened first, and the butler of the Zheng family emerged from the guard room and said excitedly, "Master, you are finally here. Come in."

Ji Junqing was dumbfounded, "Master? Xiao Luo, is he talking about you? ?"

Luo Ningxi glanced ahead, saw Zheng Haiyi's figure, and knew that he couldn't escape, "Well, it's a bit complicated, just like you and your apprentice. I'm sorry, I can only say this."

Ji Junqing understood in a second, "Understood, I won't talk too much."

Zheng Haiyi came out of the castle specially, waiting to receive the master. After waiting for a long time, I found that the car coming was Luo Ningxi's, frowned, and the anger that was ignored in the past quickly rose. Zheng

Haiyi stopped laughing, turned his face with his hands behind his back, and made an arrogant look. When he saw Luo Ningxi getting out of the car, he sneered, "Yo, you still know how to come back... eh? Master, master?"

Ji Junqing, who got down from the back seat, stuttered in fright, completely forgetting that he was going to give his face.

Ji Junqing gave a polite smile, "Hello. If there is a problem with my car, I will trouble Xiao Luo to send it to me.

" "So it's a coincidence that you two know each other! Ning Xi, well done, really my good son!" His

face changed, Luo Ningxi felt embarrassed again, and added, "Daddy, now we don't matter."

Zheng Haiyi took a look Son's face collapsed.

That's what he made up himself. No matter how harsh it is, you have to grit your teeth and listen.

If the son doesn't recognize his father, he can't refute it. It's a sin.

The author has something to say:

Thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!