Chapter 9

The secret

wealth was waiting for him. Hua

Luoningxi entered the box and met three pairs of eyes.

Gu Hongwei was looking at him, Gu Hongwei's wife Shen Shilan was looking at him, and beside them stood a woman with neat short hair and a formal suit, also staring at him with a smile.

All three deliberately stood up to greet him, as if the protagonist of the box had become him.

Luo Ningxi was a little embarrassed and smiled, "Hello."

"Hello. Please take a seat." Gu Hongwei greeted warmly.

The boss Yao Yongfei helped pull a chair, "Sit down, let me introduce you to Mr. Gu Hongwei, this is Gu Hongwei's wife, Ms. Shen Shilan, this is Ms. Shen's assistant, Zu Jingdan "Miss."

"It's also my daughter-in-law." Shen Shilan specifically explained, "She is the eldest daughter-in-law and has nothing to do with the younger son."

Luo Ningxi thought this was strange.

Why should I emphasize it to him?

The owner Yao Yongfei went on to say, "This is Luo Ningxi. Xiao Luo and I don't know each other. We bid for the guqin together. We made an impulsive bid and were scolded by the owner of the guqin. No one bought it. It turned out to be very easy to chat."

Luo Ningxi nodded, "Well, Lao Yao likes ancient styles and is very literary."

"Xiao Luo is very good. He can play ancient songs." The boss began to talk to him about business.

"Really?" Gu Hongwei was quite interested, "Xiao Luo, which line of business are you in?"

"Working in music."

"It's amazing. Do you have any works?"

Luo Ningxi couldn't say that he was President Ning , I also feel that it is a bit embarrassing to say that there are no works. After thinking about it for a while, say something to save face, "I work at Leyi and participate in the production of some albums."

"Leyi is a big company, which is very good. How old are you?"

"24 years old."

"Benming year? Then we have to give you a gift."

"Uh..." Luo Ningxi thought about this.

Luo Ningxi didn't want to take other people's things for nothing, so she took the initiative to say, "No, I'm very happy to see you all."

Shen Shilan smiled and said, "We are also very happy, I didn't expect myself to be better than the photos."

Gu Hongwei added, "The photo was given by Lao Yao."

"Really?" Luo Ningxi didn't remember giving the photo to Lao Yao, so he looked at it.

Yao Yongfei's smile was a little dry, "Well, it was taken when you were trying new dishes."

"Oh." Luo Ningxi thought about it. When developing new dishes, there will be photographers around to record the process, and it is normal to take pictures and take pictures of the tasters.

Shen Shilan asked again, "Are you from City A? Do you have any siblings?"

"Uh..." Luo Ningxi only said, "I'm not from City A."

He would not regard Zheng Qingyan as a brother, but felt that he was The only son is very awkward - his biological parents regard Zheng Qingyan as their son, whose only son is he?

When Luo Ningxi heard questions about the family, she would have the idea of ​​avoiding it. The last time he avoided talking to his boyfriend Shen Haofeng, this time he was facing a few strangers, and he was even more reluctant to answer.

He picked up the answer, and then took a sip of tea to block his embarrassed expression.

Gu Hongwei saw it in his eyes, smiled and changed the subject, "Then it's really fate that you can be friends with Lao Yao. Did you come with your friends?"

"Well, they were eating out."

"Sorry , I've delayed your meal time."

Shen Shilan also felt that she was asking abruptly, and said with a smile, "Yeah, we won't disturb you anymore. Today's meal is up to us, shall we?"

Luo Ningxi knew that it was almost over, Holding a sigh of relief, he continued to chat awkwardly, "No, I want to help Lao Yao's business."

Boss Yao smiled, "You guys are welcome. My site, I'll treat you."

The next step was to raise a glass and laugh. Luo Ningxi found out that Gu Hongwei and the others were drinking tea and also used tea, and felt that this time embarrassment was embarrassing, and it was different from pure entertainment.

At least Gu Hongwei didn't ask him to drink, and he didn't force the chat to go on.

He didn't want to disturb Gu Hongwei's reunion with his family, and was also afraid that he would be asked about family affairs, so he took the initiative to say, "I have to go back to accompany my friends. Thank you for your hospitality."

Gu Hongwei did not insist on staying, and sent him to the box The business card was also given at the door, "I have a chance to chat again."

Luo Ningxi took it with both hands, and took out the business card from when he was working in Le Yi and returned it.

After saying goodbye, he walked out of the box and felt the eyes of everyone in the lobby.

Everyone envied him being invited in by Gu Hongwei and wondered who he was.

Among them, the Zheng family's eyes were particularly warm. Zheng Haiyiguang couldn't see enough, he put down his chopsticks and moved his position as if he was about to get up.

Luo Ningxi ignored it and walked back to his table.

"What is Gu Hongwei looking for from you?" Sheng Mingchuan asked curiously.

Luo Ningxi took a sip of tea to suppress his shock, and then said, "I heard that I'm a friend of Boss Yao, so we're just chatting."

"Oh." Sheng Mingchuan didn't ask any more.

Only then did Luo Ningxi discover that the investor and the little star were gone, "Why are you all left?"

Sheng Mingchuan sneered, "The little star will see Mr. Gu when you go in, and will get angry when rejected. They are arguing. He turned his face and left."

"Okay." Luo Ningxi remembered a detail, "This is Lao Yao, you don't have to pay."

Sheng Mingchuan was excited and patted his shoulder, "Good brother! Help! I saved tens of thousands!"

Ning Yi said leisurely, "Mr. Sheng, you owe Xiao Luo tens of thousands more."

"Shut up, or I'll take you to pay off the debt."

"I signed a work contract, not a contract of prostitution."

Luo Ningxi felt the noise in her ears and gave her a headache, "I want to go home."

"Do you want to hire a chauffeur? "Sheng Mingchuan was concerned.

Luo Ningxi shook his head, "I didn't drink."

Sheng Mingchuan was a little surprised, "Mr. Gu didn't let you drink, it's good."

Luo Ningxi didn't want to talk more, "Well, let's go."

He went out, looking for The doorman wants to go back to his car. Before walking to the front, I felt something moving behind me, and turned around to take a look.

When he turned around, he saw Meng Wenfeng smiling.

Meng Wenfeng took a step forward and drew closer, "Ningxi, did you go back so soon?"

"Well, is there something?"

"It's still early, can you sit with us?"

Luo Ningxi asked bluntly , "Because of Gu Hongwei?"

Meng Wenfeng frowned, "No, I wanted to chat with you."

"But Zheng Haiyi and Zheng Qingyan don't think so?"

Meng Wenfeng has a good temper, but she still has her own ideas. Hearing his words, he frowned, "He's dad, why do you call your name directly?"

Luo Ningxi was too lazy to say, "I'm not free, I'm going back."

"Wait." Meng Wenfeng followed, with a face His expression turned worried again, "You're going back so quickly, isn't it because of Gu Hongwei? Did he embarrass you?"

"No."

"Why did he invite you into the box?"

Luo Ningxi babbled, " Random. He gave the boss face and invited someone from the lobby to chat, and he happened to be calling me."

Meng Wenfeng was not so easily deceived, and sighed, "If you don't want to tell me, I won't ask."

"I'm leaving."

"Wait, it's your birthday next month. We're going to have a party, what do you want?" "Everyone

has their own way."

"Uh..." Meng Wenfeng suddenly lowered head, sobbing.

Luo Ningxi was startled, "Don't cry."

Meng Wenfeng said, "I'm sorry, I can't help it. We are mother and son, how could it be like this."

Luo Ningxi softened her heart and persuaded her with a soft voice. Persuade, "It's okay to be separated. Zheng Qingyan will accompany you."

Meng Wenfeng's tears fell even more fiercely, "You are my child. It took me more than ten hours to give birth to you. It was stolen by Sang Xiaoyan."

The people around heard the cry and looked over to see the excitement.

Luo Ningxi was really frightened, so he pulled Meng Wenfeng to the side, "Calm down."

"Please." Meng Wenfeng took his hand and pleaded with her.

Luo Ningxi sighed, "Okay, I'll accompany you to lunch? It's just you, don't call them."

Meng Wenfeng raised her head. There were still tears on his face, but the corners of his mouth were already raised, "Okay, what do you like to eat? I'll make it for you."

"We'll talk about it later. I really want to go back." .

Meng Wenfeng still followed him, chatting beside him, "Have you been drinking? Do you want to call a driver? No... Then you drive carefully and rest early when you get home."

Luo Ningxi had never heard such chatter. When he used to listen to his classmates complaining about his mother's nagging, he would have the trance that he was living in another world - is there really such a mother? He couldn't imagine it.

After many years, he finally saw such a mother.

Luo Ningxi's heart moved, and he got into the car and opened the window to say goodbye, "Okay. It's windy outside, you can go back."

"Well, drive slowly." Meng Wenfeng smiled, speaking in a softer voice.

Luo Ningxi nodded, started the car and drove a distance. He paid attention to driving safety, but he couldn't help but use the rearview mirror to look behind him frequently to see Meng Wenfeng's figure.

Meng Wenfeng watched from the spot, the weak figure melted into the light at the door.

Luo Ningxi was a little dazed again.

Suddenly, Zheng Qingyan came out, and when he got to Meng Wenfeng, he hugged him affectionately. After speaking for a while, Meng Wenfeng wiped away her tears and walked back with brisk steps.

Luo Ningxi woke up instantly, rubbed his brows and told himself:

Don't think about it, go home.

Luo Ningxi went back downstairs and found Shen Haofeng waiting at the elevator entrance.

"Why did you come down?"

"Pick you up."

Shen Haofeng took the initiative to hold hands, using his body temperature to warm his cold hands.

Luo Ningxi smiled, "It only takes a few minutes to get up the elevator, you can wait at home."

Shen Hao sullenly looked down, stared at him and said in a very serious tone, "No, we can see you a few minutes earlier this way. You are very profitable."

Luo Ningxi didn't know what to say, she stepped forward and gave a light kiss, "Thank you."

Shen Haofeng blinked, "Wow, you've made a lot of money."

Luo Ningxi was amused, and for the first time felt It's so fun to take an elevator.

"How is it today?" Shen Haofeng asked proactively, "Is it going well?"

"Going well, I also saw Gu Hongwei."

Shen Haofeng was stunned, his eyes widened a little, "Is that the richest man?"

"Yeah. Hotel The boss knows Gu Hongwei and introduced me."

"Why does he want to introduce you?"

Luo Ningxi frowned, "I also find it strange. He didn't know Gu Hongwei for the first time, why did he suddenly mention me in front of Gu Hongwei and introduce me?"

Shen Haofeng thought thoughtfully, "What do you think about Gu Hongwei? Like?"

"That's right. His wife and daughter-in-law are also there, and they are all kind and kind people."

Shen Haofeng's eyes widened, "kind? Kind? Are you sure?"

Luo Ningxi answered the truth, "Not sure, I've only met him once."

"You can observe it again."

"How to observe? Maybe we won't meet again in the future."

Shen Haofeng whispered, "Maybe we will meet again."

Luo Ningxi didn't listen Qing, "What?"

Shen Haofeng turned his eyes and looked at him again, with a gentle smile in his eyes. "Just observe me."

Luo Ningxi nodded and asked with concern, "What did you eat at night?"

Shen Haofeng was excited when he said it, "Mushroom and chicken stewed rice! I followed the tutorial. Xue, I still don't believe it. I bought bread and planned to eat it after turning over, and it turned out to be a success. This dish is very simple, just wash the ingredients..."

Luo Ningxi didn't expect the answer to be so long, but it was quite interesting. He could imagine that Shen Haofeng was trying to cook with a serious and stubborn face while playing the teaching video on his tablet.

After Shen Haofeng finished speaking, he smiled and asked for a compliment, "Am I amazing?"

"Awesome." Luo Ningxi praised for face.

Shen Haofeng still wanted to speak, but was interrupted by the phone ringing, "It's my dad."

"You pick it up, I'll take a shower." Luo Ningxi was really afraid that Shen Haofeng would say "let's talk" and find an excuse to run away.

Shen Haofeng didn't say anything and took him to the door of the room.

Luo Ningxi closed the door and fell on the sofa to ease the fatigue of socializing. He stared at the ceiling for a while, and then suddenly thought of Zheng Haiyi's dog-legged gesture of nodding and bowing at Gu Hongwei.

What exactly does Zheng Haiyi want to do?

Lorninghi doesn't think it's a business thing. The Zheng family's business is not as strong as the Gu family's, but in City A, it is considered steady and steady, and they have their own way. Suddenly finding the Gu family is not a good strategy.

Luo Ningxi found a well-informed friend to ask.

Friends really know, "You're talking about a nouveau riche from City B? He can't fit into the circle of City A, and he dreams of joining the club founded by Gu Hongwei."

"Why?"

"He wants to be from City A. , of course, he will go to the richest person in city A. I heard that he never speaks his hometown again, and he kept a secret when he went back to his hometown last time."

Luo Ningxi chuckled, "I understand. "

His son's name is Zheng Qingyan, right? It's not a fuel-efficient lamp. He secretly asked who Gu Hongwei's youngest son was. It's a pity that this young master disappeared after changing his name, and no one can find out."

"Well, I listen . I said it before. His name was Gu Hao, right?"

Gu Hongwei's eldest son was retaliated by his enemies when he was 12 years old. Gu Hongwei was afraid that his younger son would also have an accident, so he changed his name and sent it to another place.

The friend sighed, "Yeah, now it should be called a name that has nothing to do with Gu Hao. I guess, he should be a handsome elite like his brother, right?"

Luo Ningxi wanted to say something, the room was knocked The door was interrupted, and outside the door, Shen Haofeng was holding a dish of chopped fruit, smiling a little.

"Ning Xi, do you want to have supper?"

The author has something to say:

Shen Haofeng: Elite? who?