Chapter 17

Luo Ningxi

, the boss of the

bosses, got Gu Hongwei's business card, but he didn't think about disturbing him. He loves money, but he still has a bit of arrogance to save face, and he doesn't like to give others a smile. There are many benefits to pleasing Gu Hongwei, but it is not as comfortable as his obedience to his heart.

Now, his heart has changed.

If he can buy a good house with Gu Hongwei's help, he is really willing to ask for it.

Luo Ningxi pulled out the business card and entered the number with his mobile phone. After confirming that the number is correct, clearing my throat and feeling that the sound is normal, I clicked to make a call.

Beep -

Gu Hongwei didn't use the ringtone, only the classic beep sound came from the receiver.

Luo Ningxi involuntarily slowed down his breathing and adjusted with this regular beeping sound.

Ten seconds was a long time for him.

Finally, a deep voice answered the phone, "Hello."

Luo Ningxi sat up instantly and reported her name, "Hello Mr. Gu, I am Luo Ningxi. I talked to you at Yuefu Tea Garden last time. A few words, do you remember?"

"Remember. Good morning, have you eaten?"

"Have you eaten?"

"Eating."

Luo Ningxi was a little flustered, "I'm sorry to disturb you. You eat first, I Wait a minute..."

Gu Hongwei laughed, "No, no, I'm already full. Do you have anything to do with me?"

Luo Ningxi felt that it was inappropriate to ask for help immediately, and planned to meet, "I want to ask You have a meal."

"Okay. Can I go with my wife? Don't worry, I'll pay for her share."

"Of course. I don't need you to pay, I want to invite her to dinner."

Gu Hongwei He didn't speak, but Mrs. Gu and Shen Shilan's pleasant laughter could be heard in the background.

Nice atmosphere.

Luo Ningxi hurriedly asked, "When is it convenient for you?"

"Wait, I'll ask the assistant to ask about the schedule. I'll tell you when I've decided?"

"Okay." Luo Ningxi frowned, but still Keep the smile in your words.

He hung up the phone and sighed softly.

Will it be impossible to make an appointment?

When Leyi was just starting out, Luo Ningxi and Sheng Mingchuan invested together and encountered such a situation.

The boss agreed to meet and made them elated, and turned around to confirm the schedule and no one was there again. If they ask again, they will only be dismissed by the assistant or secretary with polite words: "Wait a minute, he will tell you when he is free."

Gu Hongwei is the big boss among the big bosses, saying that he wants to check the schedule, It might just be a more euphemistic way to say no.

Roninxi was restless, staring at the clock to count the time.

One minute, three minutes, five minutes... 5 minutes and 20 seconds, 21 seconds, 22 seconds...

For the first time, Luo Ningxi felt that five minutes were so long, and the feeling of anticipation was gradually fading. He could vaguely sense Gu Hongwei's refusal, but he was not surprised.

He didn't say that he was Mr. Ning, but in Gu Hongwei's view, he was a young recording engineer who happened to know the owner of Yuefu Tea Garden. No money, no way, no ability, meeting is a waste of time. Luo Ningxi began to think of other ways. The last time was introduced by Yao Yongfei, the owner of Yuefu Tea Garden. Can I trouble you again this time? Would Yao Yongfei agree to help if he sent the precious jade carving he had photographed before? As he pondered, the phone screen lit up. There is a call! Luo Ningxi picked it up immediately, "Hello." Gu Hongwei smiled again, "Xiao Luo, you answered the phone so quickly." Luo Ningxi didn't hide it, "I've been waiting for your call."

"Thank you for taking me so seriously. I have time at night, is it convenient for you?"

"Convenient! I can do it anytime. What do you want to eat? I'll arrange it now."

Gu Hongwei gave an unexpected answer , "It's still Lao Yao's place. We are his friends, let's go and join us. Leave the reservation to me. I am a busy person and like to eat in the same box."

"That's your unique taste. , how can it be so eventful." Luo Ningxi was not used to pleasing people, and he was still able to hold back a compliment at a critical time.

"That's settled. We'll meet at Lao Yao at 6 o'clock in the evening."

"Okay, thank you." Luo Ningxi promised again and again.

After hanging up the phone, Luo Ningxi was in a trance for a while before letting out a sigh of relief—the appointment was finally made.

On the other hand, the Gu family.

Gu Hongwei also breathed a sigh of relief and asked his wife, "I was very natural just now, right?"

"Well." Shen Shilan pursed her lips, "Is it just a little cold?"

"Still cold? I endured it for five minutes before agreeing to him. "

Maybe four minutes will do? Be gentler..."

Gu Hongwei wondered, "Next time you come."

Shen Shilan waved his hand immediately, "No, I can't help asking this and that. Why is he?" Want to see us all of a sudden? Did my son say something?"

"Let me ask?"

"Forget it, he's at work."

Gu Hongwei frowned, "Isn't he a raised little white face?"

Shen Shilan clicked his tongue .

Gu Hongwei changed his words, "I was wrong, he is not a little white face."

Shen Shilan said, "I didn't say he was not. Little white face can also have a job. Ning Xi is willing to introduce him to work, how wonderful."

Gu Hongwei suddenly realized and nodded, "That makes sense."

Le Yi, the practice room.

Shen Haofeng sneezed and muttered, "Who missed me?" In the

evening, Luo Ningxi brought gifts and went to Yuefu Tea Garden.

He remembered that Gu Hongwei drank white tea last time, and picked out the best white silver needles. He also remembered that Shen Shilan wore a tulip brooch and went to the flower shop to pick out a matching bouquet.

Just like last time, the attitude of Gu Hongwei and his wife was very kind. Gu Hongwei liked the tea he prepared, and when Shen Shilan saw the bouquet he bought, he couldn't stop looking at it, took several photos in his hand, and said that he would make dried flowers as a souvenir.

Gu Hongwei also said, "I have to return the gift. Is your birthday coming soon?"

Luo Ningxi was surprised, "How do you know my birthday."

"He said it." Gu Hongwei immediately pointed to the boss Yao Yongfei.

Yao Yongfei was at a loss, and only after meeting Gu Hongwei's eyes did he realize, "Oh, yes, I said that. Xiao Luo, you mentioned it to me, forgot?"

Luo Ningxi really couldn't remember. But he and Yao Yongfei have talked too much, and it is normal to forget a sentence or two.

He didn't hesitate, smiled and thanked, "You don't need gifts, it's good if you are willing to show your face."

Gu Hongwei has seen through everything, "You must have something wrong with me, right? Just say it directly, I will definitely find a way to help. If you don't talk politely , I will also talk nonsense to you."

Speaking of which, Luo Ningxi said straightly, "I want to buy a house in Shengjing Mansion, I hope you can help introduce it."

"Okay!" Gu Hongwei was delighted, "If you live close by, you can get together if you have time."

Shen Shilan also said, "Yes, the house there is nice and the scenery is nice. Let's talk to the owner of the inn. , let him make arrangements for you."

Gu Hongwei explained, "The owner of the small museum is the manager there. The resident is the owner of the big museum, and the manager is the owner of the small museum."

Luo Ningxi nodded, "I understand, thank you."

"When do you want to see the house?"

"Can I take my boyfriend to see it?"

Shen Shilan's tone became more excited, "Of course! Ready to get married?"

"No." Luo Ningxi was embarrassed.

Shen Shilan's smile faded, but she still smiled kindly and gently, "That's a very good couple. When will he have time?"

"He's been busy recently, so I have to ask."

"Okay, let's make it happen. The owner of the inn will make an appointment with you directly. After making an appointment, we may be able to meet."

Gu Hongwei held a teacup and listened silently beside him. After Madam finished speaking, she said her own thoughts, "After talking about the business, it's time to talk about food? If we don't order food again, Boss Yao will be angry."

Yao Yongfei waved his hand, "What? I'm really angry, Why would I stand here chatting with you? The fish today is good, the stew is the freshest, and the spring bamboo shoots are also good, do you want to make a soup?" Luo Ningxi is not good at ordering, so she waited obediently. He really wanted to tell Shen Haofeng the good news, but a table was busy ordering food, and he was a little disrespectful when he played with his mobile phone. Shen Shilan could see what he was thinking, "House viewing is a big deal, tell your boyfriend quickly." Luo Ningxi nodded dazedly, picked up the phone and sent a message to Shen Haofeng. He didn't post it yet, first noticed that it was unread. Zheng Haiyi: "We are going to hold a fireworks banquet in the manor, and we will invite all our relatives and friends, except you." Zheng Haiyi: "By the way, I am having dinner with Brother Gu Hongwei. He will also show his face to participate, and he did not ask you at all. Alas. , it seems that you didn't lie last time, he really just wanted to talk to you for the boss's face." Luo Ningxi frowned. Take a look at "Big Brother Gu Hongwei" in the message, and then look up at Gu Hongwei himself in front of him. ah this...

Slap your face too fast.