Chapter 13

Shen Haofeng wanted to practice singing

in the

afternoon, and Luo Ningxi decided to go see the car at night.

The acquaintances introduced by Sheng Mingchuan had very good service. They asked about their intentions and said that they could drive the car they liked to pick them up and give them enough time to experience.

Luo Ningxi didn't feel much about the car, but after thinking about the gossip of those people in the company, he agreed.

Change early. Swapping cars makes for a little less gossip, and it's worth it.

Shen Haofeng didn't feel anything about the car either. He just glanced at Luo Ningxi and said happily, "Lao Peng praised me just now." "What did you praise me for

?"

"Say I have made progress. The breath is quite stable."

Luo Ningxi nodded, "You do have this advantage."

The manager of the car dealership driving in front interjected at the right time, "I congratulate you too. The advantage of our car is also stable, you see, let's go As soon as it stopped, you didn't feel any bumps, right? The performance of the engine is also good, and there is no noise in the car, it will be reflected when it is quiet at night..."

Luo Ningxi was stunned for a moment.

Seeing the need for advertising, it is indeed a great sale that has sold several cars to Sheng Mingchuan.

Shen Haofeng suddenly said, "Whether it is bumpy or not, it mainly depends on driving skills, right?" The

manager nodded, "There is also a part of the reason."

Shen Haofeng turned his head and said to Luo Ningxi in his ear, "My driving skills are pretty good."

"Indeed." Luo Ningxi thought about the few times Shen Haofeng drove, and gave an objective evaluation.

Shen Haofeng blinked, the corners of his lips curved.

Luo Ningxi felt that this smile meant something else, but couldn't tell what it meant. When his thirst for knowledge came up, he asked honestly, "What are you laughing at?"

"You're cute." Shen Haofeng squeezed his face lightly, then turned back and sat down.

"Ah?"

"It's almost there."

Shen Haofeng motioned him to look ahead.

Luo Ningxi did not ask.

They entered the garage and sat down to hear more presentations from the manager.

The manager spoke for a while, interrupted by a sudden call. After pressing one down and then another, I couldn't help but apologize to them, "I'm sorry. I'm afraid this is an urgent

matter, so I have to pick it up. The two of you sit down first." ?"

Shen Haofeng smiled, "I can do it, you decide."

Luo Ningxi also looked at other cars just now, and didn't feel much difference. If he had to say what he liked, he preferred the first one because it was chosen by Shen Haofeng.

"How about the first car?"

"Okay."

Luo Ningxi breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, we'll go to dinner after paying. What do you want to eat? Don't say anything, I don't want to make a decision."

"Okay. ." Shen Haofeng took out his mobile phone, "I'll check what to eat nearby."

Luo Ningxi was happy and took a look at Weibo. This time, he cut a trumpet, and he could give a thumbs up to Shen Haofeng's comments without any scruples, or even write a rainbow fart spontaneously.

The more you write, the more skilled you will become. Next time you praise Shen Haofeng, you don't need to prepare a cheat sheet.

Not far away, a yin and yang voice called out, "Oh, this car dealership is getting worse and worse, and everyone is welcome."

Luo Ningxi glanced over and saw three men. Those who speak in yin and yang are the leaders.

The leader has a neat short head, a square face, and strong facial features. He is not handsome but very manly. The shoulders are broad and muscular, and they seem to burst their coat when they raise their hands.

The most conspicuous is the man's watch. Equally flamboyant, with a diamond-encrusted skull.

Luo Ningxi remembered who this person was.

Xu Yanghong, the second young master of Hongqi Group, showed his face at the Zheng family recognition banquet. At that time, the clothes were not so red, but he still wore this skull watch on his hand.

Luo Ningxi doesn't care much about other people's clothes, but Xu Yanghong's watch is too flashy, and the exaggerated crystal lamp of the Zheng family has stabbed many people's eyes.

"What are you looking at?" Xu Yanghong came up and pointed at him.

Luo Ningxi squinted his eyes subconsciously, so as not to be caught by the reflection of the watch again.

He thought too much. The reflection of the watch did not pierce his eyes, but was properly blocked by Shen Haofeng who was walking in front.

Shen Haofeng was protecting people, but he was not particularly nervous. He looked at him casually, and finally took advantage of his height to look down at Xu Yanghong's arrogant face, and hummed, "Are you okay?

"

Xu Yanghong believes that 185 is not short in height, and he often exercises to make himself strong. Suddenly being crushed by Shen Haofeng, he got angry, took a step back and waved his fist, "Why? You want to fight!" The

manager hurried over to smooth things out, "Don't be angry, you two, sit down and have a cup of tea? Good looking car arrangement."

Xu Yanghong interrupted the manager, "Of course we'll see it first. They can only afford this kind of broken car, it's a waste of you to pour tea!" The

manager was helpless, "Please don't say that."

"Small . Nonsense. Let them go out, or we won't buy it."

"That's right." Xu Yanghong's friend echoed, "What we want to buy is tens of millions of cars, you should think about it carefully."

Luo Ningxi noticed that Xu Yanghong and the others were watching over there. Che, smiled, "It's tens of millions in the early ten million, math is really good."

Xu Yanghong's face changed, and he said, "Ten million is more expensive than this one, right? And it's a limited edition, and it's not that easy to buy."

Friend A also raised his chin and pretended to be arrogant, "Yeah, and this It's a gift for Qingyan. Have you ever received such an expensive gift in your life?"

The remaining friend B was relatively calm, silently watching them quarrel.

"Yes." The manager said suddenly, "Mr. Sheng gave him a car worth 30 million yuan."

Xu Yanghong and others: Why doesn't this manager continue to be dumb.

Luo Ningxi also grasped the key point, "Oh, the three of you are here to make an order? It's not easy to buy 10 million yuan."

Xu Yanghong gritted his teeth, and his eyes turned and finally landed on On that million-dollar car, "It's better than you! How much is your car, how much are you embarrassed to tell us?!"

Luo Ningxi wanted to splurge once, "I want to buy one more now. Manager Zhou, I'm better than Their expensive one."

Shen Haofeng turned his head and called softly, "Ningxi, don't do this."

"It's okay to buy another one." Luo Ningxi explained, "Drive it another way."

Shen Haofeng shook his head, "I If you don't want it, don't waste your money."

Luo Ningxi was stunned when she heard Shen Haofeng's rejection for the first time. Looking at Shen Hao's gentle eyebrows and eyes, his heart also calmed down, and his impulsiveness continued like this, "Okay."

"Haha, what are you acting? If you can't afford it, you can't afford it!" Xu Yanghong thought that he had won, and exaggerated that. laughing out loud.

Luo Ningxi ignored it and said to the manager, "We want this one."

"Okay." The manager apologetically said, "I'm sorry for the unpleasantness caused by my poor arrangement."

"It's okay, just settle the bill."

" There is no need to checkout, you are our diamond customer, I will go through the formalities and send you the car, and you will pay when you are satisfied."

Xu Yanghong listened, and almost choked himself, "What? He's a diamond customer? He buys a broken car, what kind of diamond customer is he!?" The

manager sank his face, "Sir, please pay attention to your words and deeds."

Luo Ningxi didn't know what was going on, but he was too lazy to say more.

Just in time, Shen Haofeng took his hand, "Then let's go back?"

"Okay." Luo Ningxi agreed.

The manager called another man to entertain Xu Yanghong's group, and sent Luo Ningxi and Shen Haofeng to the door.

They went out, and there was still a lot of noise inside. Xu Yanghong was holding on to another sales, and he was persevering in questioning about the diamond customers, his face was very vicious.

Luo Ningxi also cared, "What happened to the diamond customer? Because Sheng Mingchuan bought it?" The

manager shook his head, "No, it has nothing to do with others, you are our precious customer, as eternal as diamonds."

It seems to be for the sake of Help them get angry, Xu Yanghong.

The manager said again, "I have to apologize, just now..."

Luo Ningxi took the initiative to say, "I understand that you are also embarrassed. Thank you." The

manager found that he was not embarrassed, surprised, and then laughed heartily. , "Where are you two going? I'll escort you."

"No, we'll just take a taxi." The

manager said, "I'll call one for you."

"No, I've already called." Shen Haofeng shook his hand phone in.

Luo Ningxi couldn't ignore Xu Yanghong and the others, and said, "Go back to work." The

manager was really worried and bowed to them, "Okay, if you have any questions, you can contact me again." When

the manager left, Luo Ning Xi glanced at Shen Haofeng, "You really called a car?"

"Really." Shen Haofeng replied seriously, "It's almost there, I'll go take a look."

The exhibition hall where they are located is far from the gate of the compound, and the driver is not easy to find.

"Together."

"No, I'll just ask the driver to drive over. You were wronged just now, and I have to make amends."

Shen Haofeng said very seriously.

Luo Ningxi chuckled, "What kind of grievance is that?"

"It's just compensation." Shen Haofeng suddenly kissed between the eyebrows.

Luo Ningxi was stunned for a moment, then bent the corner of his mouth, "This compensation is good."

"Don't move." Shen Haofeng also smiled, "I'll be back soon."

"Well. I'll watch the show." Idle, turn around to see what's going on on the manager's side.

Shen Haofeng went. Before reaching the gate, he looked back at the distance and took out his mobile phone after confirming that he couldn't see Luo Ningxi.

This car dealership is called Zunxin, which is owned by his friend.

Shen Haofeng found his friend's phone number and called, "I want to ask you a favor." In the

car dealership, Xu Yanghong drank several sips of tea, but he still couldn't suppress his anger. He couldn't see the manager, so he could only get angry at the small salesman who was serving tea and pouring water. "Can you explain clearly why he is a diamond customer? If you can't explain clearly, we won't buy it."

"Just right." The manager turned back. , said with a smile, "We can't sell it anymore."

Xu Yanghong was taken aback, "What did you say?"

"It was notified that this car is not for sale."

"Why not? We just negotiated the price. "The

manager is helpless, "You also know that this is a limited edition. There is not much quota in city A, and we have our own considerations."

"Forget it, it may be a big man who wants to buy it. Let's not offend people and change it." Friend B is not so reckless , understood the doorway inside, and persuaded in a low voice.

Xu Yanghong didn't want to cause trouble for himself, so he changed his words, "Let's see something else."

"Sorry, we can't receive you anymore."

"Hello." Xu Yanghong got angry, "Are you driving me away?"

"No, I just want you to go to a more suitable place to buy a more suitable car."

Xu Yanghong took out his mobile phone , put on a trouble-making posture, "Fuck! You are chasing me! I will tell my dad right away..." The

manager was still smiling, "Alright. We will call up the surveillance and let your honor go."

Xu Yanghong was stunned, Thinking that I will be cut off from my pocket money if I cause trouble, I can only look for face with my mouth, "I don't care about this broken store. Let's go, let's go to another place." The

friend got up and looked for the phone . , "I'll contact another car dealership."

Xu Yanghong also began to look for other places.

If they want to buy a car for Zheng Qingyan, they must buy a luxury car. A luxury car that you can get your hands on is compelling, not just a car shop that can sell it.

They contacted several, but all were rejected. They were polite at first, but suddenly changed their words when they asked their names, and found various reasons that they could not entertain them.

Xu Yanghong was completely dumbfounded.

The author has something to say:

Thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!