Chapter 36

Seeing a doctor ◇

My wife is the sweetest

Luo Ningxi has been watching the live broadcast.

He saw that everyone praised Shen Haofeng's support, and saw that the barrage turned pink to praise Tiantian. The host also changed his style of venomous tongue-in-cheek, and said with a smile that he had hit it. He didn't appear on the screen, but he gave solid support, making Shen Haofeng the envy of everyone.

Everything was fine until Weibo broke the news.

The host asked about their relationship, Shen Haofeng didn't speak, he looked down at the little bear doll in his arms, and touched the little bear's head with helpless fingers.

Is this comforting the little bear, or comforting yourself?

Luo Ningxi couldn't bear it anymore, picked up the prepared flowers, and wanted to go on stage to give Shen Haofeng some support.

Halfway through, he saw the assistant director of the program group. He didn't remember the name, but he recognized that face, and he still remembered what the assistant director said: "Nothing happened, why are you so excited?" The

assistant director also remembered him, showing an uncomfortable expression, and turned to The head said something to the people around him.

Luo Ningxi couldn't hear it, but felt a voice appeared in her mind. Some voices said he was so dirty, and some voices said there must be something wrong with him.

Otherwise, why is he the only one who has something to do, and others tell him to get off, saying that he is not worthy to stand on the stage.

These voices were in a mess, sometimes far away and sometimes near, making it difficult for him to tell whether it was reality or illusion.

Luo Ningxi felt uncomfortable again, turned back, and shut herself back to the empty room.

After a while, he suppressed those voices and smelled the fragrance of the bouquet beside him. He remembered about sending flowers to Shen Haofeng, frowned, and checked the situation on the scene with his mobile phone.

A different singer was singing on stage, but the barrage stayed on the gossip channel.

[It turns out that Shen Haofeng is in a relationship with his assistant. No wonder he kept looking back. ]

[Assistant, don't hide, come out. 】

【Shen Haofeng was forced to ask. He is perfectly invisible. Sweet fart. 】

Luo Ningxi lowered her eyes, just in time to see the burn scar on her arm. He pulled up his sleeves, hugged the big bear doll on the sofa, and was relieved to make sure that he couldn't see the traces of the past.

He stayed for a while longer, and Shen Haofeng came back.

Luo Ningxi was glad that her condition wasn't too bad, so she smiled. Hiding in the familiar embrace, I was warmed, and was pulled back to the reality channel by the sound of Shen Haofeng's quickening heartbeat.

How could he trouble others again.

Sheng Mingchuan rushed off the stage before he finished singing, Shen Haofeng couldn't rest, and ran back to him non-stop.

Luo Ningxi didn't want to go on like this anymore, "I want to change."

Shen Haofeng agreed, "Okay, let's go together."

Luo Ningxi hugged her again, and after listening to Shen Haofeng's heartbeat, she counted ten times and said, "You Should you go back first? According to the process, you should be waiting for the partition now."

"It's okay, I'll accompany you." Shen Haofeng hugged him even tighter, and didn't intend to let go.

Luo Ningxi let go first, raised her face and said seriously, "This is your first scene, it's very important. Go back first, okay?"

Shen Haofeng also answered seriously, "It's not as important as you."

Luo Ningxi pursed her lips , said something that was not very pleasant, but it was a sincere thought, "But I don't want to ruin other people's stage anymore."

Shen Haofeng frowned before nodding, "Okay."

"I'll see you off." Luo Ningxi stood up , took Shen Haofeng to the door hand in hand.

Shen Haofeng was still reluctant to let go, holding him with both hands, "Is it really possible?"

"Yes." Luo Ningxi freed up one hand to open the door.

He turned it once, and the door swung open.

Sheng Mingchuan stood outside, maintaining the movement of opening the door, but did not fully open the door. Seeing them holding hands, she curled her lips and asked softly, "Are you okay?"

"Yes. He's going back." Luo Ningxi let go first, pushing Shen Haofeng forward.

Sheng Mingchuan gave way, "Hurry up, the show is messed up. I'm here, no problem."

Shen Haofeng glanced at Luo Ningxi again.

Luo Ningxi smiled and made a "go" gesture.

"I'll be back as soon as possible." Shen Haofeng made another promise before continuing to move forward.

Sheng Mingchuan frowned, "Why is he so fast? The show time has been extended."

"Because of me?"

"I didn't say it clearly, but it was indeed because of you. The singers behind Shen Haofeng were affected and stopped halfway through singing. The program crew I felt it was unfair, so I gave it a second chance."

Luo Ningxi rubbed the center of her brows, "It's really troublesome."

"It's okay, I talked to the program team. They don't mind extending the time at all, and thank you for bringing the heat .As for the Weibo that broke the news, if you are unhappy, just tell me, and I will delete it immediately."

Luo Ningxi sat back, and was helpless when he saw the crazy discussion barrage, "There is no need to withdraw, everyone knows."

"You want to follow the trend Make it public?"

"Well, otherwise Shen Haofeng will be questioned every day."

Sheng Mingchuan clicked his tongue, "Don't think about him, think about yourself. Are you willing to make it public?"

"Yes. I wanted to send flowers to Shen Haofeng just now "

"Ah? You're not going to go out, are you?" Sheng Mingchuan chose a seat where they could face each other, sat down, and asked anxiously.

Luo Ningxi sighed, "I came back after walking halfway."

Sheng Mingchuan was overjoyed, patted his shoulder and praised, "Not bad, good progress."

Luo Ningxi knew it was consolation. Seeing Sheng Mingchuan's silly smile with white teeth, he was infected by joy, and curled the corners of his mouth, "This progress is not enough. I'll think about it later."

"You want to debut Is it?"

"Uh..." Luo Ningxi was shocked by Sheng Mingchuan's brain circuit.

Sheng Mingchuan didn't realize that there was something wrong with what he said, so he snorted, "Isn't the most violent way to debut? If you debut, you must be more popular than me. People nowadays like your world-weary tone."

"I Not world-weary."

"I know, but you look very world-weary when you have a cold face."

Luo Ningxi frowned again, and turned to look at herself in the mirror.

Sheng Mingchuan didn't forget the first topic, "What do you want to do? See a doctor?"

"Well, but I don't want to look for those before."

"Of course! They are useless, why do you want them?"

Luo Ning Xi shook her head, "It's not that they are useless, it's that I don't cooperate. When they talk about family, I won't talk. I will leave when the time is over, and I don't want to go again."

"Are you ready now? No If you feel comfortable, don't force yourself."

"I don't know, I want to try."

Sheng Mingchuan nodded, "Okay, I'll help you find a reliable doctor."

"One more thing. Can you contact the program team "

"What are you going to do?"

Luo Ningxi took a deep breath before answering, "I want to try to appear on camera."

Shen Haofeng returned to the waiting area and met pairs of curious eyes.

He smiled and said hello, greeted each other, and sat next to him to watch the big screen of the live broadcast.

The singer who is currently singing is behind him, his mentality has collapsed for the first time, and he has a second chance with the franchise of the program group, and he is singing on stage.

He has hurt others, so of course he has to correct his attitude.

Shen Haofeng finished watching the stage, and applauded frantically after the end to save face.

The host will not give face. Shen Haofeng didn't dare to ask more questions when he met the deep-eyed Shen Haofeng, but he went on a killing spree when he met the cute young contestant, asking straightforwardly, "You didn't sing well for the first time, did you get influenced by Shen Haofeng?

" A solo singer of an idol team named Qi Jin.

It was also the first time for Qi Jin to appear on "Live Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey". After a crash, he calmed down and answered decently, "Yes. He is a very good singer, and he played steadily. I felt pressure, and I made mistakes because I didn't adjust in time. "The

host is still relentless, "What do you think about Weibo leaks?"

Qi Jin replied blankly, "It's amazing. I haven't been exposed yet, so I don't know what will happen after this singing..." Qi

Jin Jin said this because he has been serving as the background board in the team, and he is not warm. This is the first stage after flying solo, Qi Jin hopes that she will become popular, even if it is exposed.

However, Weibo suspects that the program group deliberately released photos of Shen Haofeng and his assistant in love, which is stirring up popularity.

The host secretly interpreted Qi Jin's words and couldn't laugh anymore.

Does this imply that the breaking news was released by the program group? I can't ask anymore, if I continue to ask, I will step on my own pit.

"Thank you." The host didn't even dare to answer Qi Jin's words, "Please go back to the waiting area."

Qi Jin returned the microphone in a daze and walked off the stage.

The host put on a serious face and introduced the next singer. Read the words all the way, no longer have free play.

Shen Haofeng saw it and wanted to laugh a little.

Is this called kicking the master to death with random punches? Qi Jin answered without thinking too much. The answer was straightforward. The host had a lot of thoughts, but it was a burden.

Qi Jin is a careless and straightforward person, but she also has emotions.

Shen Haofeng felt that he should apologize, and when Qi Jin returned to the waiting area, he went up to say sorry.

Qi Jin waved his hand, "No need to apologize. Do you need to apologize for singing well?"

In one sentence, everyone laughed.

Qi Jin was a little flustered, and the next sentence silenced everyone again, "Where is Senior Yan Ye?" The

show was live broadcast, so there was no way to cut out this embarrassing sentence. Afraid that they would discuss it, the staff quickly came out and said, "Contestant Yan Ye is unwell and has withdrawn from the show."

Qi Jin realized that he had said something wrong, and looked left and right, not knowing what to do.

The King of Songs helped round the field, "Yes, the pressure here is too great, and it is easy to affect the body, Xiao Qi, Xiao Shen, please sit down and rest well, and you must persevere until the end."

"Okay!" Qi Jin was happy Answer, "Thank you, boss! I am in good health, no problem!"

Everyone laughed again, and the barrage was filled with a happy atmosphere.

[So Yan Ye is in poor health, he deserves to retire (dog head)]

[Qi Jin has her own stalk hahaha. ]

[Singer made a mistake, I think Qi Jin will be number one. 】

Sure enough, Qi Jin reached the top in the end and scored.

Everyone was in an uproar, Qi Jin was stunned, and the song king showed his senior demeanor, smiling and congratulating.

Shen Haofeng applauded calmly.

He doesn't care whether he is number one or not, he just wants to get off work quickly to be with his wife.

The program team went to the end and said: "Today is a special program, the top three can get surprise blessings from relatives and friends. Contestant Shen Haofeng, please watch the big screen."

Shen Haofeng came back to his senses when he heard his name.

Oh yes, his score is not the same as the top two, but he did get a third place.

Shen Haofeng knew the routines of the show, and guessed that the so-called "relatives and friends" were either Peng Jianrui or his manager, or maybe Sheng Mingchuan who had his own enthusiasm.

He didn't look forward to it, and felt that the blessing time had delayed his finding a wife.

Shen Haofeng smirked and looked at the big screen.

3, 2, 1.

Luo Ningxi's face appeared on the big screen.

Shen Haofeng lost control of his expression in an instant and was stunned.

The barrage is also crazy.

[Ah ah ah assistant brother! ]

[ Absolutely, the high-definition camera is so beautiful. ]

[Aw! There is sugar! ]

[Is the one who scolded the assistant invisible still there? People hid in order to prepare for surprises. 】

Luo Ningxi was not used to the camera, so she searched for a while before she got the right position. Nodding his head, he introduced himself in a very serious tone, "Hi everyone, I am Shen Haofeng's boyfriend."

Shen Haofeng stared at him intently, neither daring nor wanting to blink. I am afraid that there is a dream in front of me, and I am afraid that I will miss any second when I blink.

Someone next to him reminded, "It's time to bless you."

Luo Ningxi lowered her eyes, picked up a little bear and said, "Shen Haofeng, thank you for standing on the stage and giving me a chance to see you shine. No matter how many times you get name, are the most helpful in my heart. I love you." The

last two words were said very softly, a bit like whispering.

Luo Ningxi raised the little bear, and used his paws to cover his face by the way. The face is blocked, the red ears are still exposed, and the eyes are clear and bright, bent into a lovely crescent shape.

Shen Haofeng stared straight at it, the corners of his mouth crazily raised.

The barrage is also crazy.

[Ahhh, it's so sweet to me. ]

[So cute, it was Shen Haofeng who climbed high qwq]

[The screen is recorded, I can wrap the pan in these 18 seconds. ]

[What's the assistant's name? I want to be a fan, I want to like it, and I want to be the sun. ]

[Hey, hey, I have someone. ]

[This is the comment area, not no man's land. ]

Next, the friends and relatives of the top two lined up to wish. The friend of the song king is also the king of songs, and the number of fans is more than the sum of the other people present. Qi Jin's relatives and friends are mothers, and the interaction is warm.

But the barrage still can't forget the 18 seconds of Luo Ningxi's appearance.

[I'm still looking at the little assistant. ]

[I want to rob someone, but I can't beat Shen Haofeng. ]

[The little assistant seems to be an employee of Le Yi, named Luo Ningxi. ]

[The former employee said on Weibo that he had resigned. ]

[Why resign? ]

[Laughing, I understand why. The little assistant followed a lot of people, but he didn't pay attention to Sheng Mingchuan hahaha. 】

Sheng Mingchuan was watching the fun, but he lost his face when he watched, "You didn't follow me?"

Luo Ningxi replied calmly, "The big one is following me, so it doesn't matter if the small one is."

"It's not called a trumpet, it's called This account. You don't follow me with your real name account, and I don't follow you with my real name account, hum!"

"Okay, remove me from your 2000 followers."

They were chatting, the door of the preparation room opened.

Shen Haofeng ran in and immediately hugged Luo Ningxi.

Luo Ningxi was stunned, and wanted to put down the little bear and hold his hand to respond, but when she raised her head, she was hugged and kissed. His breathing was messed up and his mood was also messed up. Instead of letting go of the bear, he held it tightly in his palm.

The corner of Sheng Mingchuan's mouth twitched, he got up and went out. After going out, I found someone outside, closed the door, and couldn't help but curse after holding it in for a while.

"Fuck, you have to close the door for them to eat dog food!"

Luo Ningxi's Weibo has gained tens of thousands of followers, and the backstage is about to be overwhelmed by private messages.

Some people begged him to update his daily life, and it didn't matter without Shen Haofeng. Some people were very careful, and looked through his past Weibo, telling him that it's not good to stay up late, and he should pay attention to his health. Some people care more about the present and ask him What is he doing.

The new fans say it differently, but they all call him Little Assistant.

Luo Ningxi felt magical.

His large Weibo is called Mr. Ning, and his small Weibo is called Assistant. The contrast is too great.

"What are you looking at?" Shen Haofeng came over with a fruit plate, and found that Luo Ningxi was still looking at his phone.

Luo Ningxi showed the scrolling private message interface, helplessly, "They are still sending. It's been a day, and the enthusiasm hasn't faded."

Shen Haofeng smiled, "Well, there are more followers than me."

"Impossible? I think Look." Luo Ningxi really wanted to do the math.

Shen Haofeng pressed the phone, hugged Luo Ningxi directly into his arms when he was in a daze, and fed a mouthful of strawberries, "It's not important. Uncle Quan hasn't cooked the meal yet, eat some fruit to fill his stomach."

Luo Ningxi found that strawberries are very Big, I want to take it in my hand and chew it slowly.

Shen Haofeng didn't give it out, "I'll feed you."

"You didn't take off the stalk."

"I'll pick it now. Wait."

Shen Haofeng originally held the fruit in one hand and hugged his wife in the other. The strawberry stalks were removed and then fed.

Luo Ningxi was awkward, "Why are you getting more and more clingy ?" "

Isn't it good to be clingy?"

"It's okay, but I have psychological consultation in the afternoon, so you can't follow me."

Luo Ningxi declared solemnly.

Shen Haofeng laughed, "I know, I will obediently wait for you outside the consulting room."

"Do you want to wait at home? You are famous now, so it's inconvenient to go out." "You're more famous." Shen Haofeng nodded his nose, "Many people want to steal you away."

Luo Ningxi frowned, and said again solemnly "This is against the law."

Shen Haofeng couldn't hold back the corners of his mouth, and swam his fingers from the tip of his nose to his cheeks, pinching and flirting, "You are so cute, people want to steal it even more."

Luo Ningxi was thoughtful , "You..."

"Huh?" Shen Haofeng waited for the next cute speech.

"You understand the pervert's thoughts very well."

"Uh..." She is cute, but she can choke to death with a single sentence.

Luo Ningxi didn't hold back, and she didn't want to continue to sit in her arms, and ran to the sofa by holding the fruit.

Shen Haofeng's arms were empty, lost, and he went up to ask for a hug, "How long does the psychological consultation take?"

"According to my experience, it's not more than half an hour."

"So fast?" Shen Haofeng was surprised.

Luo Ningxi nodded, "I've looked for a few times before, but I didn't say anything the first time. Maybe my expression is too painful, and the doctor will ask me if I want to continue. I don't think it's fun to just sit around, and it will always end early."

Shen Haofeng The stickiness of hugging stopped, and he asked seriously, "Who have you seen?"

"I can't remember, but they are all famous."

"This time, too, right?"

"Well, Sheng Mingchuan contacted and said that the doctor had Autobiography. I looked for it last night and found that the doctor has a lot of theories. I didn't understand it, but I think it's very powerful."

Shen Haofeng touched his head, "It's good to be strong, I hope he can help you."

Luo Ningxi smiled, "Well, I'll stick to it this time and try to leave for an hour."

After lunch, they headed for the psychiatrist's office.

This office is quite special, in a community with a strong atmosphere of life.

Along the way, you can see guards smiling and wishing you a happy day, students playing together, grandpas playing chess, and young couples holding hands, each carrying a bag of vegetables home... There are many people but not complicated. A beautiful appearance in the world.

Luo Ningxi looked at it, and had the illusion that she was not here to see a doctor, but to drop by.

Seeing the doctor himself made this illusion even stronger.

The doctor's name is Luo Zhicheng, he is in his forties, and he has a very friendly public face. Seeing Luo Ningxi, he laughed and introduced the people in the office, all of which were nicknames, not positions.

When Luo Zhicheng met Shen Haofeng, his tone was quite familiar, "It's really considerate to come here for a special partner."

Shen Haofeng didn't play politely, and joked, "It's my partner who is considerate. I'm clingy, so he brought me here. "

Luo Ningxi was dumbfounded.

It turns out that Shen Haofeng is familiar with him. It was the same last time, and I had a very happy chat with the people in Sheng Jing's mansion.

Seeing Luo Ningxi's bewildered face, Shen Haofeng said, "I know him."

He did know Luo Zhicheng. Back then, when something happened to his family, it was Luo Zhicheng who gave them family psychological counseling. Later, he kept in touch with him and advised him to change his name.

After he became an adult, he didn't have much contact with Luo Zhicheng. However, Luo Zhicheng knew his worries and anguish, even though he watched him grow up, he still felt familiar.

He didn't want to keep Luo Ningxi in the dark and confessed that he knew her.

Luo Zhicheng was a little surprised, and quickly explained, "Yes, we know each other. My friend happened to be his mentor. I found that I could chat with him better, so I changed my friend to him." The

tone was a bit joking, and the content was half True and half false.

Shen Haofeng frowned.

Luo Zhicheng gave him a stern look, implying that he should not talk nonsense.

Luo Ningxi couldn't understand their eye contact, and looked around, "How do I start a consultation?"

"Please come with me, as for you...be honest, don't eavesdrop."

When Luo Zhicheng was talking to Luo Ningxi It's a gentle smile, which has a lot of meaning to Shen Haofeng, and the word "honesty" has a special accent.

Shen Haofeng could only say, "Okay, I'll just sit here."

Luo Ningxi didn't see anything unusual, and even patted Shen Haofeng's head.

Shen Haofeng smiled back, watched him off, and waited until the door of the consultation room was closed before he straightened his face. He picked up his phone, counted silently for half a minute, and unexpectedly received a message from Luo Zhicheng.

Just three words, don't be impulsive.

Shen Haofeng thought about it, and felt that he was indeed a little impulsive. A lot of things have happened recently, before Luo Ningxi sorted it out, he threw another difficult problem, it was too cruel.

Just wait. When their relationship gets deeper and they talk more and more, they will naturally talk about family.

Shen Haofeng made up his mind, turned out the last book and continued reading. This book was recommended by Luo Zhicheng, and it contains some content on treating phobias. He wanted to know more and find a way to help Luo Ningxi.

"Damn." An untimely swear word appeared.

Shen Haofeng looked over, saw Wen Hao's face and couldn't help but say, "Damn."

Then, they said at the same time: "Why are you here?"

Shen Haofeng preemptively said, "Ning Xi is here, you go."

" Okay , I'll leave after delivering the things." Wen Hao handed the documents in his hand to the front desk.

Shen Haofeng felt familiar, and asked, "Big Brother's?"

"Well, no one else is free, so let me come over."

"Is he okay?" Shen Haofeng knew that the eldest brother would report good news or not, so he wanted to ask others.

Wen Hao sighed, "Last time he wore the brace for too long and got an infection. You can go back and see him when you have time."

"Okay." Shen Haofeng also sighed when he realized that his elder brother was really hiding something.

Suddenly, the door of the consulting room opened.

Luo Ningxi came out and frowned when she saw Wen Hao and Shen Haofeng standing together.

Shen Haofeng retreated quickly.

Wen Hao was also intimidated, raising his hands and explaining, "I'm here to sell cars. Brother Luo is my client."

"Yes." Luo Zhicheng didn't understand and lied for them, "I want to buy a car recently. You guys Do you know him?"

Luo Ningxi nodded, looked at Wen Hao and added, "I'm not familiar with him."

Wen Hao: Why are you so shameless.

Shen Haofeng walked up to Luo Ningxi, and asked softly, "Why did you come out so soon?"

Luo Ningxi didn't answer, but instead asked, "You and Wen Hao have known each other for a long time, right?"

This sentence is a question, but Luo Ningxi Ning Xi's expression was clearly affirmative, just waiting for him to admit it.

Shen Haofeng knew that he couldn't hide it, so he admitted, "Yes, he..."

Wen Hao hurriedly replied, "My dad introduced us to each other. Shen Haofeng won the award of A University, and the award recipient was my dad, and my dad wanted to sign him to his own. from the company."

Shen Haofeng was stunned when he heard that.

Why can everyone around him lie half-truths and half-truths, and speak so slipperily.

Luo Ningxi was still puzzled, "Why did you pretend to be an online car-hailing driver and didn't say you knew him?"

"Avoid suspicion. He loves you like crazy, and I'm afraid I will make you unhappy. Don't worry, I can't possibly like him. I have money, face, height, generosity, generosity, and love, how could I fall in love with such a poor, lunatic who insists on becoming a singer without being a CEO."

Shen Haofeng couldn't help but feel disgusted.

Just say it, how can you boast yourself.

Luo Ningxi interrupted Wen Hao, "I see."

Wen Hao breathed a sigh of relief, "Just know. We will be friends from now on. If you want to buy a car, you can find me. I will give you discounts and gifts. "

Well, let's go first. Dr. Luo is free now, you can watch it." Luo Ningxi took Shen Haofeng's hand, smiled and walked out.

Wen Hao also laughed, recalling the words of Pin Yipin again.

Telling him to see a doctor, doesn't that mean he is sick? On the other side, Shen

Haofeng didn't expect Luo Ningxi to be so sarcastic, and asked in a low voice, "Honey, are you angry ?

" forgive. Luo Ningxi turned her head, with an angry expression on her face, "You don't need to apologize, he is not worthy to talk to you. Why should he call you a lunatic?" It turned out that this was the reason why he was angry. Shen Haofeng was so sweet by his protective wife, he hugged him, "Thank you for protecting me." Luo Ningxi hugged back, and let go after a while, "Wait, Wen Hao said that you left the CEO inappropriately, and came to become a singer ...you were the CEO before?" Shen Haofeng's smile froze. Now that he went back to beat Wen Hao, would it be too late for Wen Hao to change his words? The author has something to say: Wen Hao: Unlucky; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!