Chapter 21

She was found out

by her husband.

Shen Haofeng read the manual intently, and didn't want to pay attention to Sheng Mingchuan's chatter beside him. However, Sheng Mingchuan resorted to suing Dafa, and Shen Haofeng had to defend, "I didn't have it, he made the trouble first."

Sheng Mingchuan hurriedly asked, "How can I!"

"You didn't tear up the manual?"

"I just I want to see." The

two of them quarreled as soon as they disagreed, and their expressions were stubborn.

Luo Ningxi felt that she had really become a fair parent, she frowned and said decisively, "Don't quarrel." The

quarrel suddenly stopped, and the two looked over eagerly.

Luo Ningxi looked at Shen Haofeng, "You've worked hard."

Sheng Mingchuan's eyes widened and he jumped up, "Hey, why do you become a lover when you find someone? I didn't expect you to be like this... Hello! I'm talking!"

Sheng Mingchuan rambled, and then found it useless.

Because Luo Ningxi walked up to Shen Haofeng and read the manual, "You know how to repair drones?"

Shen Haofeng also ignored Sheng Mingchuan who was staring at the side, and replied in a soft voice, "I know a little."

"You play . Can you teach me?" Sheng Mingchuan suddenly changed his angry accusing face to a serious expression of curiosity and knowledge. The cheeky request, it seems that it was not me who was scolding just now.

Luo Ningxi glared at him with disgust.

Sheng Mingchuan was still under no pressure, and said with a smile, "It's all friends, let's play together."

Shen Haofeng chuckled and answered the question slowly, "I saw other people playing. But those people's gameplay is not right, and they use drones to take pictures."

Sheng Mingchuan's eyes widened, "Sudden filming? Wow, I feel like a pervert."

Shen Haofeng and Luo Ningxi: Sheng Mingchuan met their eyes, blinked, and said in an innocent tone, "Why are you looking at me? I haven't secretly photographed it, and I don't want to do it. I just bought it and flew it casually."

"Well." Luo Ningxi concluded, "Stupid but not bad."

Shen Haofeng nodded in support.

Sheng Mingchuan saw that they were standing on the same line again, and pouted, "Yes, yes, I'm stupid, I shouldn't listen to that salesman's words. He said that this model is easy to use, and if he says anything about it, he will start it. , I'm so annoyed that my head is falling off..."

Shen Haofeng didn't speak, and continued to read the manual. At first, it was just a serious expression, but later he was annoyed by Sheng Mingchuan's coercion. He frowned and silently moved to the side.

Luo Ningxi grabbed Sheng Mingchuan, "Follow me to the kitchen."

"I can't cook!" Sheng Mingchuan was dumbfounded.

Luo Ningxi was helpless, "No need to do it, try it."

Sheng Mingchuan immediately became honest.

When he got to the kitchen, Luo Ningxi glanced at the oven and found that things were not hot, and wanted to explain to Sheng Mingchuan.

However, Sheng Mingchuan didn't even look at the oven, nor was he anxious to eat. The dog rushed to the door, glanced at it, and said, "Shen Haofeng went to the yard, I must not hear. Hey, did you call my mother?"

Luo Ningxi nodded, "She doesn't seem to be affected by Zheng Haiyi. "

You talked about finding a partner."

"No, because Auntie is already very happy."

Sheng Mingchuan started humming again, "It's fine if you don't talk about it. How long have you been dating, and you didn't say anything, telling your parents is a waste Strength. Also, what can you say? You and Shen Haofeng haven't known each other for a long time."

Luo Ningxi thought for a while, and answered solemnly, "I know his birthday."

Sheng Mingchuan rolled his eyes, "I also know him Where's the ID card! Hey, what's his background? Can ordinary people see other people taking pictures with drones?"

"Yes." Luo Ningxi replied solemnly again, "Everything can be found on the Internet."

"Oh yes, he may have read it on the Internet. This is not uncommon. Some media were exposed to secretly photograph Gu Hongwei's home. I just saw what Gu Hao, who changed his name and disappeared, looks like now."

Luo Ningxi thought of something else, "Wait, don't let the drone fly out of the yard, lest the neighbors misunderstand."

"Who is your neighbor?"

"No I know. The owner of the restaurant didn't mention it, so I'm embarrassed to ask."

Sheng Mingchuan made a bold guess, "Could it be Gu Hongwei?" "Probably

not. The house next door is Japanese, not Gu Hongwei's style."

"Okay." Sheng Mingchuan was disappointed, "Maybe I just didn't know the richest man."

Sheng Mingchuan often had a smile on his face, and suddenly he was downcast and pitiful.

Luo Ningxi couldn't bear it anymore, "You really want to..."

Ding.

The small oven with the pizza is heated up.

Sheng Mingchuan instantly changed into a bright smile and cheered, "Eat!"

Luo Ningxi: He thought too much.

Luo Ningxi found heat-insulating gloves, helped Sheng Mingchuan take out the pizza, and explained other matters, "I just received a call from my biological mother, saying that we will have our own way in the future."

"What's her reaction?"

" I 've been crying."

Sheng Mingchuan didn't speak, and then bent over to look at his expression.

Luo Ningxi was swept up in the face by the bubbling heat of the oven, turned his eyes and found that Sheng Mingchuan's bright eyes were also very warm, and laughed, "What are you looking at? I'm not a pizza."

"Very good. His eyes are not red, his expression is relaxed, It doesn't look really sad."

"You think I'm holding on?"

Sheng Mingchuan hummed, "Of course. You like to keep everything in your heart."

"I want to tell you." Luo Ningxi sighed, "I just don't know how to say it?

" Give a speech. We have known each other for so long, what can't we say?"

"You are not suitable for drones."

"Uh..." Sheng Mingchuan's mouth twitched, "Shut up!"

Luo Ningxi smiled and put the baking tray Transfer pizza from inside to a plate.

However, Sheng Mingchuan insisted on having a heart-to-heart talk, turned to face him, and his low voice revealed an uncommon seriousness, "Don't you believe me?"

"Trust me, or I would have quit my job long ago."

"Hey, you I'm also the boss of Le Yi, where can I jump?"

Luo Ningxi shrugged, "No one knows that I am President Ning. I apply for the job with my real name, and I can go wherever I want."

Sheng Mingchuan clicked, " Is there something wrong with you? It's not right to leave President Ning alone, so you have to go to another place to be an employee. Did you buy a house and buy a poor man? I'll give you the money."

Luo Ningxi gave a pizza first, "Forget it. , take care of yourself."

"Are there any shortages?"

"No shortage. I'm enough to retire just by collecting copyright fees."

Sheng Mingchuan teased, "Yes, yes, how could President Ning be short of money... What's the matter with this? Is it lit?"

The remote control of the drone that Sheng Mingchuan was carrying suddenly lit up and displayed: "The connection timed out! Please set it up within two minutes for the first connection."

Luo Ningxi suddenly remembered that he had just got close to Shen Haofeng and looked at Checked the manual.

The manual says that the initial connection setting needs to be within 10 meters.

10 meters away...

Luo Ningxi walked quickly to the door and saw Shen Haofeng.

Shen Haofeng held the drone in both hands, smiled, lowered his head and whispered, "I'm sorry, I heard."

Luo Ningxi was stunned.

He just fell off like that.

The author has something to say: I will enter V tomorrow, and there will be a fat chapter. I hope the

little angels will continue to support; The cannon fodder's first love, immediately packed up and left. He stayed away from the protagonist and wanted to live a peaceful and safe life. Then it can't go on. Peaceful, safe, but very poor. Jian Yunyun looked at the high tuition fees, then looked at the useless pens, and the shriveled paints that couldn't be squeezed out... You need to make money to graduate. At this time, the villain threw a contract, "Marry me, I will support you." Jian Yunyun remembered that the villain had a lot of money and a lot of illness, and could not live for three years. He could already imagine a happy widowhood life, and readily agreed, "Okay!" Lu Mingke was sickly since he was a child, and his parents had very low requirements for him: "Just live." At the same time, the family adopted a healthy younger brother. The younger brother has a bright and cheerful appearance, but he finds an unreliable quack doctor in private, and wants to send him to the gate of hell under the guise of caring. Lu Mingke hated it so much that he wanted to snatch everything from his brother. The first thing he grabbed was his brother's first love, Jian Yunyun. I heard that Jian Yunyun is weak and introverted, and only hides in the studio to paint. Soon, he realized that something was wrong. The "weak" Jian Yunyun saw his younger brother, went up to him and provocatively said, "Call me sister-in-law."

The "introverted" Jian Yunyun will always take the initiative to hold his hand and call out sweetly, "husband."

The "easy to handle" Jian Yunyun is drawing on the live broadcast, her expression is cold, but her eyes are full of charm.

The barrage is crazy.

"My wife looked at me!"

"So beautiful, with fox eyes, teary moles, soft lips and white skin."

Why do you want to steal his wife from him?

Lu Mingke couldn't bear it any longer, and also posted a barrage: "He married Lu Mingke." The

barrage exploded again, and all the texts were: "Boss Lu can't do it, I'll come."

Lu Mingke frowned: It's time to prove that his health is getting better.

Later, Jian Yunyun did a live broadcast, and she didn't dare to appear in the high-necked long-sleeves, her voice was a little hoarse.

"Stop talking, I've had enough qwq"