Chapter 31

Camouflage ◇

I am green myself

Sheng Mingchuan is an efficient man, and he posted a lot of pictures of clothes: "Do you like it! It doesn't have to be this set, I can change it tomorrow!

" Unrestrained, there are even funny costumes - those of the European nobles in the Middle Ages are considered light, one is a Teletubbies, and the other is a mech suit, which does not look like a normal person.

Luo Ningxi couldn't help frowning.

Where did you get so many strange clothes?

Luo Ningxi: "Will you not be kicked out if you dress like this?"

Sheng Mingchuan: "No, there is a masquerade party. Look carefully at the invitation."

Luo Ningxi took a look and found that it was true.

Gu Hongwei looks serious, so he can play like this...

Luo Ningxi was lost in thought, still frowning.

Shen Haofeng refreshed the data for too long and was a little tired. Looking at it in a blink of an eye, I found that Luo Ningxi panicked like this, threw away the phone and hugged it, "I'm sorry, I don't want to watch it."

"I'm not angry, I was just shocked." Luo Ningxi showed the picture to Shen Haofeng .

Shen Haofeng was puzzled, "What is this?"

"Sheng Mingchuan got the invitation card for the birthday party of Gu Hongwei's eldest son, and asked me to go with him. There will be a masquerade party on the birthday, and the clothes he chose are a bit..."

Shen Haofeng said Startled , "Are you going?!"

"Hmm." Luo Ningxi was also startled by Shen Haofeng's reaction, "You don't want me to go?"

"No, but..." Shen Haofeng hesitated to speak.

Luo Ningxi stared at it for a while, trying to guess what Shen Haofeng meant, "Do you mind if I go with Sheng Mingchuan?"

"No," Shen Haofeng immediately denied, but his tone became hesitant, "I just think that kind of banquet is too noisy and not suitable for you. Are you sure you want to go?" So

it was because of worry.

Luo Ningxi's heart warmed up, and she laughed, "It's okay to make trouble, I'll just stay by the side."

Shen Haofeng was still frowning.

Luo Ningxi raised her hand and rubbed the center of her eyebrows for Shen Haofeng, "Don't worry, I'm fine."

Shen Haofeng: He knows, he's worried about something wrong with him.

Luo Ningxi looked at those clothes again, "It's weird."

"What kind of clothes do you like?" Shen Haofeng took the opportunity to change the topic.

Luo Ningxi didn't think about it at all, "I read the invitation and found that the guests can not attend the masquerade party. I find it troublesome, so I won't join in the fun."

"If Sheng Mingchuan participates, you will have to separate the activities."

"It's good. He I should choose the ugliest outfit, I don't want to stand with him."

Shen Haofeng thought about Sheng Mingchuan's temper, and sighed, "Do you bring Ning Yi? With Ning Yi by your side, you will be safer. "

"Safe?" Luo Ningxi was confused, "What danger could I be in?"

Shen Haofeng squeezed his face, "You look good, someone will strike up a conversation. If someone takes advantage of you..."

"I can call someone. This banquet is at There are a lot of bodyguards on Gu Hongwei's island."

"Be careful. There are so many people at the banquet, maybe some perverts will get in."

Luo Ningxi didn't understand, "What kind of pervert?"

"Feng Shuo will go "

Oh, I almost forgot. He probably doesn't remember me, it's okay."

Shen Haofeng said again, "And Wen Hao. Isn't his family very familiar with the Gu family? We didn't buy his car, he Must be holding a grudge, you don't talk to him."

What Shen Haofeng thought was that he offended Wen Hao last time. Wen Hao was afraid that the world would not be chaotic, so he might ask Luo Ningxi to go to the Gu family's range of activities and try to get him out of the way.

Luo Ningxi frowned as expected.

Shen Hao was amused, "Am I right? Luo Ningxi pursed her lips and looked meaningfully in her eyes, "Do you still remember Wen Hao? "

Shen Haofeng: It's over, I fell into the pit, Shen Haofeng remembered Luo Ningxi's anger last time, and quickly expressed his loyalty, "I don't have any impression, I just remembered it. I never contacted him again, really, do you want to check my phone? "

Luo Ningxi looked at her phone, and saw the new song comment section that hadn't been closed. Thinking that today is Shen Haofeng's big day, she didn't get jealous, so she gave a smiling face, "No, let's read the comments. "

Shen Haofeng just remembered the release of the single, and turned back to look at the comments.

Those who are willing to look at the release time have a little liking for him, so the comment area is full of praise, which is very peaceful.

Hot comments No. 1 One was originally Sheng Mingchuan, but now it has turned into a roaring suggestion.

[I want to watch the MV! Translucent white shirt, smear cream, and lick the corners of the mouth! Nothing less!! I advise you not to be ignorant of compliments!!]

Shen Haofeng frowned

Luo Ningxi saw it, and also noticed the nickname, "President Ning's happy experience card ?

Shen Haofeng was embarrassed, "Hey, don't pay attention to him, he didn't come to listen to the song. "

Luo Ningxi nodded solemnly, "Well, he's mainly here for you. " The suggestion made didn't match the style of the song, but it reminded me. "

"What?" "

"You are more dangerous." "

"Uh..." Shen Haofeng was taken aback for a moment and then laughed, hugged Luo Ningxi and said in a low voice, "Don't be afraid, I only recognize you. "

The next day, Shen Haofeng went to the company to do live broadcast promotion work, Luo Ningxi was not with him, and went to prepare the costumes for the banquet.

Sheng Mingchuan got the invitation at the last minute, and the time was tight, but it was not a big problem. Sheng Mingchuan himself is a person who often socializes, he has a lot of clothes, and he will also order a few pieces for Luo Ningxi by the way. Luo Ningxi's idea of ​​clothing is only decent, just pick a set of well-regulated formal clothes and forget it.

The masquerade part is a little more troublesome.

Sheng Mingchuan wanted to participate, he was torn between the two styles of being funny and handsome, "Being bold can attract people, but it will not give Gu Hongwei a good impression. However, Gu Hongwei doesn't necessarily talk to me."

Luo Ning Xi didn't respond and watched Shen Haofeng's live broadcast.

The live broadcast has just started, and the number of viewers has changed a lot, like a roller coaster.

Because Mr. Ning knew about Shen Haofeng, and because Sheng Mingchuan snatched the first comment, many people made up all kinds of love and hatred, and wanted to come and watch the excitement. However, there was no President Ning or Sheng Mingchuan in the live broadcast, only Shen Haofeng was chatting with the host. The onlookers snapped in and quickly exited when they found no gossip.

Shen Haofeng was not affected, and answered the questions according to the procedure.

The host will extract questions from the barrage. At first, they were routine questions such as "why do you want to be a singer", "how do you feel", "how do you understand this song", etc., but gradually changed.

The barrage kept scrolling: "Are you single?" The

host couldn't find any other questions to ask, embarrassed, thinking about whether to enter the interactive lottery in advance.

Shen Haofeng was also watching the barrage, and took the initiative to say, "You can ask."

"Okay." The host asked helplessly, "Everyone wants to ask, are you single?"

Shen Haofeng said, "No, I have a boyfriend. He is An outsider."

Luo Ningxi was taken aback.

The barrage exploded.

[Is it Mr. Ning! ! ]

[Mr. Ning is not an outsider. 】

[Is Mr. Ning really an old man? It's impossible with Sheng Mingchuan, and it's impossible with Shen Haofeng...]

[Laughing to death, is Mr. Ning's happiness in raising a baby? ]

Luo Ningxi came to her senses when she saw this.

Who said he was old?

Sheng Mingchuan changed his clothes and wanted to ask for advice, but seeing Luo Ning's bitterness and hatred, he couldn't ask, "What's wrong? What did Shen Haofeng say ?

"

Others are greedy for him every day."

Luo Ningxi was concerned about another point, "Why do they say Mr. Ning is old?"

Sheng Mingchuan really counted, "I haven't shown my face, I haven't talked. Except for the partners, everyone on Weibo follows It's antiques, calligraphy and painting, opera, health preservation... It looks really old."

Luo Ningxi whispered, "These are very practical."

Sheng Mingchuan urged, "Why don't you post an explanation on Weibo? Send an audio photo to hit them face."

Luo Ningxi frowned thinking about the pressure of making it public, "Forget it, let's get old. This set is not good, you can change another one, and I will continue to watch the live broadcast."

Sheng Mingchuan clicked his tongue and left opened.

In the live broadcast room, the host found that Shen Haofeng was straightforward, and the question became bolder, "What's the relationship between you and Mr. Ning?"

Shen Haofeng smiled lightly, looked at the camera and said, "He is my boss."

Luo Ningxi asked again I was taken aback.

He always felt that this sentence was specifically addressed to him.

Ordinary words, coupled with a deep magnetic voice and meaningful eyes, add an indescribable taste.

He suddenly thought that before going out in the morning, Shen Haofeng said wrongedly, "Think of me", his tone was weak, but the arms tightly hugging him were so strong that he couldn't break them apart no matter what.

There is no such thing as a boss.

Luo Ningxi realized that this sentence tasted like teasing.

However, the barrage is not them, and I am disappointed with this answer.

[Is this not nonsense? ]

[Explanation There is nothing to say. It turned out that Mr. Ning supported the newcomers to make money. 】

The host was also very disappointed, so he changed the question, "Then tell me about your boyfriend? What kind of person is he?"

Shen Haofeng answered more conservatively this time, "He is an outsider, so I can't say much.

" Where did you go?"

"I met the parents."

Luo Ningxi was at a loss, "How can

I?" "What did you say?" Sheng Mingchuan came back after changing a suit of clothes, and when he saw the barrage of marriage, he became angry, "The end What, I haven't agreed yet!"

Luo Ningxi was disgusted, "You don't need your consent, do you?"

"Are you really going to get married?"

"No. He said that we had met the parents, and the barrage guessed. He Why do you say that?"

Luo Ningxi really didn't understand.

Sheng Mingchuan rubbed his chin, "I understand, he said nonsense on purpose. Saying it this way will give people a sense of stability in the relationship, and make some people who want to make trouble consciously disperse."

"Really?" Luo Ningxi always felt that something was wrong .

Sheng Mingchuan patted his shoulder and said earnestly, "It's normal for you to hide behind the scenes and not understand. I'm a public figure, and I've been interviewed a lot, so I'll know what's going on as soon as I hear it."

"Oh."

" Don't get entangled, I found you a mask. How simple and suitable for you."

Luo Ningxi frowned, "I won't participate in the masquerade party."

"You don't want to see Gu Sheng stand up? And Gu Hao, he might appear "

"Gu Sheng's leg is healed?"

"No, he found a kind of support that can stand up temporarily, but the support is too big, and it must be covered by a specific costume. He is very conspicuous in a specific costume, so it is no problem to have a masquerade party and let everyone dress up together. Luo Ningxi understood, "

Gu Hao can also appear wearing a mask."

"Yes! So you should prepare a mask and sneak in to have a look. Wear this mask and add a cloak to cosplay the Phantom of the Opera."

Luo Ningxi tried to put on the mask, frowning, "It's uncomfortable, I feel that my eyesight is affected."

"It doesn't affect intelligence. You can take it off after you see the Gu family."

"Okay."

Luo Ningxi changed his mind, Decided to go to the masquerade party.

The banquet was held on an island, far away from the urban area, which was inconvenient in the past. However, Gu Hongwei showed full sincerity and provided pick-up and drop-off services for all guests. It is basic to take a luxury boat. If the weather permits, you can also choose to take a helicopter.

The guests were shocked before going to the island. When they arrived at the banquet site, they were even more shocked by the beautiful scenery of the sky and the sea, and the luxurious and elegant manor. They felt that Gu Hongwei was really rich.

Sheng Mingchuan was also feeling emotional, "This is called a luxurious banquet. I have the motivation to make money."

Luo Ningxi's focus was off the mark, "With this arrangement, the media can't film it at all."

"Yes, otherwise it wouldn't be Work hard on the island."

Luo Ningxi looked at the phone, "Is the signal not good? Shen Haofeng should have returned to his hometown."

"Where is his hometown?"

"Taotai. It's not far, just a few minutes by train "

"Why didn't he drive back?"

"Tired. Because of someone's arrangement, he worked all day yesterday."

As Luo Ningxi spoke, her disgusted eyes swept away again.

Sheng Mingchuan tried to change the subject, "Taotai is a county seat by the sea, right? There is a port over there, and you can also take a boat..."

Luo Ningxi didn't want to pay attention, and looked at the distant sea but was lost in thought. He was wondering whether Shen Haofeng's hometown was far away, whether Shen Haofeng would also be looking at the seaside like this.

"Go in and sit down. If I stand for a while, my hairstyle will be messed up."

"Yes." When

they entered the door, they saw an eager smiling face.

"Mr. Sheng and Mr. Luo, right? Hello, I'm the housekeeper here. The young master has arranged an excellent viewing spot for you, please come with me."

"Master?" Sheng Mingchuan asked curiously, "What do you mean?" Is it Wen Hao?"

Sheng Mingchuan is a real diamond member of the car dealership and knows Wen Hao. Hearing the housekeeper say "Young Master", thinking about how unfamiliar he was with the Gu family, he thought about Wen Hao, who had a connection with the Gu family.

The butler didn't answer, but just pulled out the chair, "Mr. Luo, please sit down." Luo

Ningxi thanked him, sat down and found that the seat was really good. On the left is the garden, on the right is the sea view, and you can see the reliefs on the second floor when you look up. The carving and design are top-notch.

Luo Ningxi made friends with Teacher Ji Junqing and learned some knowledge about sculpture. He couldn't help staring at it, admiring the beauty of the sculpture according to the method the teacher said.

Looking around, he noticed the window next to the relief wall.

The windows are made of one-way glass, which reflects the blue sky and white clouds but prevents others from seeing the situation inside. He couldn't look inside, but he had a faint feeling that he was being watched closely.

The butler suddenly said, "That's Master Gu Sheng's room."

"Sorry." Luo Ningxi immediately looked away.

The housekeeper smiled kindly, "You don't need to apologize, I just let you know that you are interested. The relief on the wall was designed by Mr. Ji Junqing. It combines classical beauty and modern technology, and it is very distinctive."

Luo Ningxi nodded, "Very beautiful."

Sheng Mingchuan didn't understand what they were talking about, and drank water silently.

The butler helped to fill the water glass, and handed over the menu with both hands, "Take a look at the meals first, and if you need anything, you can ring the bell to call me. If you like buffet, you can go to Hall No. 2 to enjoy it. The seat here will always be reserved."

Sheng Ming Chuan and Luo Ningxi thanked them, and watched the housekeeper leave.

"Wow." Sheng Mingchuan sighed again, "The housekeeper can still talk about art."

Luo Ningxi chuckled, "EQ is still high, he noticed that you were uncomfortable, and immediately withdrew."

"It's not uncomfortable, it's just boring. Sigh , look, you can chat a lot with middle-aged and elderly people, no wonder they think you are old..."

"Tsk." Luo Ningxi glared.

Sheng Mingchuan smiled apologetically, "I was wrong. I was uneducated and couldn't understand the reliefs."

Luo Ningxi didn't care much about the reliefs, staring at the menu, and resisted looking to the second floor, "It's strange, I think you can save us The young master in the position is Gu Sheng. I can see Gu Sheng's room, and Gu Sheng can see me too, right?"

"Ah?" Sheng Mingchuan was confused, "Gu Sheng is a straight man and married."

"I don't think so. He fell in love with me."

"Then what do you think is going on?"

Luo Ningxi sighed, "I just panic because I don't know what's going on. We have been taken care of by the Gu family since we took the boat. They Why are you so nice to us?"

"Gu Hongwei explained it? Didn't he chat with you?"

"It's not like this just to chat. After that, we have no contact. This banquet, I still rub you The invitation came."

Sheng Mingchuan smiled, "You just think too much. The Gu family didn't even know you would come, so why did they pay special attention to you?"

"That's right." Luo Ningxi drank some ice water, trying to calm down.

Second floor, behind glass windows.

Shen Haofeng looked at Luo Ningxi and frowned, "I caught a cold this morning, why are you still drinking ice water?"

Gu Sheng laughed when he heard that, "Why don't you just go there?"

"No." Shen Haofeng sighed, "In the past it was Break up."

"Probably not, he looks very gentle."

Gu Sheng's wife, Zu Jingdan, was helping to adjust the bow tie, and chatted with him, "In fact, he is gentle. He speaks and does things well, Xiaoxu has really good eyes."

Gu Cheng held his wife's hand, "I have good eyes too."

Shen Haofeng covered his eyes, turned around and walked out, "Why are you showing affection again? I can't bear it, I'd better go to another place Room."

Gu Sheng said calmly, "Only this room can see Luo Ningxi."

"Oh." Shen Haofeng turned back and asked a key question, "When will the masquerade party start? I'm wearing a mask Go and see him."

"Aren't you afraid of being recognized?"

"I'm afraid, I'll just watch from a distance."

"Far away? Can you see him clearly?"

"No way, he is very familiar with me, and he will definitely be able to see me when he gets close. Recognized. Zu Jingdan snorted, "Is this also a show of affection? "

Shen Haofeng was proud, "Yes, I can show off without him. Be careful, don't get bored anymore. Gu Sheng didn't say anything ,

and tried to move his legs and feet. After moving, he frowned because of vague discomfort, "Let's start the masquerade first." "

"What's the matter?" Zu Jingdan became nervous, "Does it hurt?" "

Gu Sheng smiled happily, "It doesn't hurt, I just want Xiaoxu to see Luo Ningxi sooner. "

Shen Haofeng could see the big brother's reluctance, but he still pretended to be stupid, "Okay, I'll change clothes right away. Brother, did you prepare a set for me? But Gu Sheng said, "

There's something wrong with that suit." "

Shen Haofeng was taken aback, "broken?"

"No, the zipper of the protective bag was not closed properly, exposing the collar. It takes a staircase and four rooms to transport it from the clothing room. Someone must have seen it, so it must not be worn. "

Just showing a collar, are you afraid that others will see it?

Shen Haofeng didn't understand, but still respected the elder brother's idea. Keeping smiling, I readily agreed, "Okay, I'll just pick one. The ones I offer to the guests are pretty good, they look good, and they won't be noticed."

Some people don't think about masquerade parties at first, but they are willing to participate when they are interested up. The party planner took into account the feelings of these guests, and purchased a batch of clothing, which was repetitive and uncharacteristic, but it was pretty.

Gu Sheng was a little apologetic, "I'm sorry, I asked you to wear the same clothes as the guests."

Shen Haofeng still looked relaxed, "That's good, it's not easy to be discovered. I'm going."

Leaving the room and turning to the cloakroom, this smiling face collapsed down.

Shen Haofeng could smell the mixed smell on his body. He took the train to Taotai, then turned to the pier, took a small boat to the island, and followed the housekeeper's arrangement to enter the house with the logistics.

The carriage, the pier, the cabin, the kitchen...everywhere gave him a little smell, and he smelled it and found it weird and disgusting.

But what can he do?

Shen Haofeng sighed, and resigned himself to pawing in the clothes that the butler sent. He picked out the most unremarkable dress, a gray wig, and a full-face mask.

After changing his clothes, he checked again, and finally took off the pair of rings on his ring finger.

The ring hadn't been worn for long and was the right size, but he just had a hard time taking it off.

However, Luo Ningxi will be seen in a while.

Shen Haofeng cheered up, put away the ring and went to check it for his elder brother. After the eldest brother nodded and said it was okay, he went out and went downstairs to the banquet hall that he was thinking about.

At this time, many people went to change their costumes because of the advance notice of the masquerade party, but there were not many people.

Shen Haofeng scanned around and found Luo Ningxi.

Luo Ningxi's cross-dressing was quite casual, with a silver mask covering half of her face and a cloak to complete it. At this time, Luo Ningxi didn't watch the band performance on the side, staring at the phone seemed unhappy.

Shen Haofeng took out his mobile phone, wanting to send a message to coax his wife. However, only after he read it did he realize that the message of his safety report had failed to be sent due to poor signal at sea.

No wonder the wife is not happy.

Shen Haofeng reposted and apologized.

Luo Ningxi was holding the phone, of course he saw it immediately. The corners of her lips were raised, and there was a smile in her eyes that couldn't be concealed by the mask.

Shen Haofeng also curled the corners of his mouth unknowingly, really wanting to rush over, take off his mask and see Luo Ningxi's smiling face enough.

He just thought about it, but others rushed over.

It's Feng Shuo.

Shen Haofeng frowned.

Feng Shuo also wore a half mask, but it was golden. Without waiting for Luo Ningxi to nod, she pulled a chair and sat down, put a gift box on the table, and said something.

The corners of Luo Ningxi's mouth drooped again, and he got up to leave.

Feng Shuo didn't care about the gift anymore, he reached out to stop it.

Seeing that the dirty hand was about to touch his wife, Shen Haofeng became angry, and rushed forward without caring so much. He didn't talk nonsense, and when he found Luo Ningxi, he skillfully held hands and walked out with him.

After running wildly for a while, they came to the outdoor garden.

Shen Haofeng stopped in his tracks, and turned his head to see how Luo Ningxi was doing.

Luo Ningxi didn't exercise much, and she wasn't as tall as him. After running for a while, he was panting, his lips were moving, but he couldn't speak clearly.

Shen Haofeng approached, wanting to hear what it was.

Luo Ningxi took a quick step back as if she had been electrocuted, and shook off his hand fiercely.

"Get out, I have a boyfriend."

Shen Haofeng:? ?

The author has something to say:

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!