Chapter 25

Family ◇ What should I do if my

family is too rich

? "Why didn't your brother come?"

Zheng Qingyan's expression froze when he heard this question.

When Feng Shuo picked up the phone just now, he vaguely saw a person on the phone screen. He couldn't tell who it was, but thinking about his mother's temperament, he thought it was very likely that it was Luo Ningxi.

But he didn't expect Feng Shuo to fall in love for two seconds.

Zheng Qingyan lowered his head, hiding his displeased expression before answering, "He doesn't want to come."

"Why?"

"He has a conflict with Dad..."

Zheng Qingyan pretended to be embarrassed, and hoped that Feng Shuo would stop asking.

Feng Shuo did not ask, but looked at him with a half-smile, "Did I make you feel uncomfortable?"

Zheng Qingyan dared to say yes.

It was a coincidence that he met Feng Shuo. He went on a blind date, and Feng Shuo ate at the same restaurant. The blind date was of low quality and picked on him in various ways. He resisted his anger and went to the garden, only to be caught in the eyes of Feng Shuo in the box.

At that time, Feng Shuo was considerate. Just the right amount of care and comfort to make him feel like he has a chance. It was only two days before the banquet, and he still gave the invitation, Feng Shuo accepted it, and promised that he would come.

Feng Shuo really came, really stayed by his side, and their relationship seemed to be getting better and better.

However, when Feng Shuo asked Luo Ningxi, the words he asked clearly made him feel uncomfortable, and he spoke directly, without the silent demeanor of the drizzle before.

Zheng Qingyan felt that the atmosphere had changed in an instant, and was afraid, and said what Feng Shuo wanted to hear, "No, I just miss my brother. The relationship between my brother and the family has been bad, and I haven't been in contact for a long time. Do you want to see him?"

Feng Shuoqing Laughing, "No need, I just ask casually. You and your brother don't look alike."

In terms of appearance, Zheng Qingyan is considered to be handsome, but Luo Ningxi is eye-catching and beautiful.

Zheng Qingyan was sure that Feng Shuo was really interested. He was depressed, and had the idea of ​​making trouble. "Well, my brother is better looking and more popular. He is close to perfect."

"Close?"

"Well. I have no way of graduating on time."

Zheng Qingyan was implying that Luo Ningxi's education was not good.

Luo Ningxi went to a major in A City, and majored in composition, but for some reason, he dropped out of school several times, and he went on intermittently. When he was 23 years old, Luo Ningxi got his university diploma, and Zheng Qingyan was already preparing his postgraduate thesis.

Zheng Haiyi doesn't like Luo Ningxi, largely because of this. Zheng Haiyi has no culture and especially hopes that his child will go to a famous university. Zheng Qingyan did it. Luo Ningxi went to an art school with lower requirements for cultural points. He was fooled and he was unwilling to further study. Hearing Zheng Haiyi's suggestion to take the postgraduate entrance examination, he rolled his eyes and said, "Why don't you go for the test yourself?" People from the Feng family The academic qualifications are higher than each other. Feng Shuo is not the top of this generation, but he is also a highly educated person. Since going to school, it has been a one-stop shop for prestigious schools, and the objects that have been disclosed are academic bullies. Such a person, I heard that Luo Ningxi has a hard time on the last sound, will he lower his head? Zheng Qingyan mentioned it deliberately, hoping that Feng Shuo would understand that Luo Ningxi only had one face to see. Feng Shuo didn't answer the question and walked to the flower bush. Zheng Qingyan thought the topic was about to change, and happily said, "This flower is very good..." Feng Shuo interrupted him, "You haven't done enough research on flowers. Apart from the gorgeous packaging, there may not be any flowers shipped by air or local flowers. The difference. This is a common local variety, go to the suburbs to buy fresher." This is not talking about flowers, it is clearly talking about him and Luo Ningxi. From Feng Shuo's point of view, they were similar, and Luo Ningxi was a little fresher.