Chapter 14

After digging

a pit for the fake young master , Luo

Ningxi watched for a while, and found that there was no noise inside.

The manager appeared and said a few words, so that Xu Yanghong suddenly lost his arrogant and domineering momentum. Xu Yanghong not only stopped making noise, but also checked his mobile phone frequently, discussed a few words with his friends, and went out through the other exit.

Before going out, Xu Yanghong glanced in his direction with a resentful expression.

Luo Ningxi thought that he didn't do anything, the problem should be Xu Yanghong himself.

Maybe the order failed and I couldn't buy a car.

Luo Ningxi continued to wait for Shen Haofeng after watching the excitement.

He didn't wait long when a car drove up. It's not a taxi, but the style they've just seen. It's brand-new and bright and eye-catching at night. The price seems to be five million.

Luo Ningxi didn't take it seriously, turned his eyes away and continued to look for Shen Haofeng.

The car stopped in front of him, the door opened, and Shen Haofeng came down, "Ningxi!" Luo Ningxi

was puzzled, "Is this the car you ordered?"

"Yes. I want to compensate you."

"Okay."

Luo Ningxi didn't care what car he was in, he obeyed Shen Haofeng. After getting in the car, he sat down, noticing that the driver in the front was staring at him, frowning.

The driver immediately said, "I'm sorry, it's my first time taking an order, and I want to see my guests."

Shen Haofeng also helped explain, "I talked to him just now. He didn't mean anything, but he was too excited to take an order for the first time. "

Luoninghi doesn't take a taxi very often, but he has seen some news. People who drive their own cars to run orders are not all to make money, but also rich people who want to experience it. The driver drives this car, is a luxury, and wears a watch worth less than a few hundred thousand dollars. Eighty percent of it is a child of a wealthy family who came out to experience life. It is estimated that he does not know how to treat guests.

"Well. Please drive carefully." Luo Ningxi didn't care, but really didn't like being stared at.

The driver turned back and wanted to chat with him, "My name is Wen Hao, what about you?"

"My surname is Luo." Luo Ningxi only said his surname. He could understand Wen Hao's excitement when he took the order for the first time, but he couldn't understand why he had to report his name when he was in a car.

Wen Hao didn't ask further, smiled and said, "You can drink whatever you want in the refrigerator. Are you going to eat? I'm very familiar with restaurants in City A, so I can introduce you to them."

Why are you so enthusiastic? Luo Ningxi felt strange and frowned.

Shen Haofeng blocked him and persuaded, "Don't be so polite, just send us to our destination."

Wen Hao also realized that he was abrupt, and immediately said, "I'm sorry, I'm familiar with this person. I'll drive now, so I won't disturb you."

Luo Ningxi glanced at Shen Haofeng, "Where to go?"

"The mall in front? It'll be there in ten minutes, very soon."

"Well. What do you want to eat?"

"Private kitchen. I found one, can you take a look?"

"Okay."

When they got there, Luo Ningxi and Shen Haofeng got off the car and were stopped when they were about to go to the mall, "Please wait, can you give me one? Five-star praise?"

"Okay." Shen Haofeng agreed.

Wen Hao said again, "Is it alright now?"

Luo Ningxi felt inexplicable, "In such a hurry?"

"Sorry, I didn't know the rules when I took an order for the first time. Is this not okay?" Wen Hao lowered his head, at a loss. Looks pathetic.

Luo Ningxi softened, "Okay."

Shen Haofeng took out his mobile phone to operate after seeing his agreement. After a while, he said, "Five-star praise must be posted and typed. It's windy here, you go first, I'll find you when I'm done. ."

"Well, I'll go to the queue first." Luo Ningxi remembered that the private kitchen was popular, so he went first because he was afraid of the queue.

Shen Haofeng watched, waiting for Luo Ningxi to stop laughing when he entered the mall, and scolded Wen Hao next to him, "What are you doing?"

Wen Hao smiled, "I want to say a few words to you."

"Can I say no later?"

" No, no, I'll tell you face to face, who knows if you will disappear."

Shen Haofeng couldn't help laughing, "I'm so old, can I still disappear?"

"It's hard to say. The news I learned half an hour ago was that you were working in the company in G city. What. When did you come back?"

"Not long ago."

"Back to headquarters?"

Shen Haofeng shook his head, "I changed my name, and I'm going to be a singer."

Wen Hao was stunned, "Singer? Are you serious? Uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters-in-law know Is it?" The

Wen family and the Gu family are old friends, and Wen Hao and Shen Haofeng are also friends since childhood. I didn't play with each other because of my studies, but I met each other during the holidays, and the feelings were still there. Wen Hao knew the situation of his family and asked all the important family members what they thought.

Shen Haofeng's answer was only one, "Well, they all think I'm crazy." "Indeed."

"I'm not crazy, I have a plan. Now I have signed Le Yi, and I'm preparing for the first single."

"I'll help You publicize."

"No, you can help me keep the secret. And... don't make trouble."

Shen Haofeng pointed to the car parked beside him, with a helpless expression on his face.

Wen Hao was quite happy, "It's fun to be a driver, and you can see what your partner looks like. Hey, who said you didn't think about personal issues before the age of 30?" "Me." Shen Haofeng hummed softly, " I slapped myself in the face, but I'm happy."

"Look at how worthless you look. He's good, but a little suspicious."

Shen Haofeng subconsciously spoke to Luo Ningxi, "This is called prudence. Look at this car, and then look at yourself, it's too suspicious."

Wen Hao wondered, and really looked at it, "Really? But this is the cheapest for me. As for the clothes and watches...Should I call them fakes just now?"

Shen Haofeng chuckled, "Don't worry, it's all over. I have to go."

"Okay, see you later." Wen Hao didn't either. Say more and leave after saying goodbye.

Shen Haofeng was afraid that Luo Ningxi would wait, so he hurry up to run to the restaurant.

There were not many people in the elevator. He stood aside and could clearly see his own reflection. He suddenly remembered Wen Hao's rant about "worthless".

Is he worthless in front of Roninci?

Shen Haofeng thought for a while. Didn't figure out why, but the corners of his mouth rose because he thought of Luo Ningxi.

That's Anning.

It's not worth it, it's not worth it.

Shen Haofeng's private kitchen is a top-floor revolving restaurant overlooking the musical fountain in the square, which is very popular. Today is a working day, and there are still a lot of people coming to eat.

Luo Ningxi was lucky, and ran into a table of people in the best viewing area to leave. He picked this seat, asked the waiter to clear the table, and sent Shen Haofeng the table number.

Suddenly, a voice came from beside him, "Brother."

Luo Ningxi frowned and looked at Zheng Qingyan, and felt that his luck was running out the moment he saw Zheng Qingyan, "It's you again."

Zheng Qingyan still kept smiling, "We are very destined.

" Well, Nie Yuan."

"Brother is really a joke. I came with my friends, just to say hello."

Luo Ning hoped to go there and found that there was indeed a man watching them not far away. The man met his gaze, raised his glass, and said hello politely.

"Hold the one you comforted." Luo Ningxi recognized the face.

Zheng Qingyan was a little surprised, "How do you know?"

Luo Ningxi hummed softly, "I see."

Zheng Qingyan heard the irony, but he was still weak and let it be flattened and rounded, "Don't get me wrong, we are friends. He Also go to Leyi to talk about cooperation, and show some concern when you see that I'm sad."

"Oh." Luo Ningxi didn't care, "Go back."

"Are you alone? Would you like to join us?"

"Shen Haofeng, etc. Come down."

Zheng Qingyan smiled, "Then I won't bother you, bye."

Luo Ningxi ignored it and looked at the menu.

Zheng Qingyan found that he was being ignored, and pouted back to his table.

Because the waiter had packed up, Luo Ningxi raised his head and said thank you, and caught Zheng Qingyan's frequent gazes. Zheng Qingyan was looking at him, and the man at the same table was also looking at him, his eyes were staring, not knowing what to do.

Luo Ningxi was a little annoyed and rubbed his brows.

It's strange, why do I always meet people staring at him today.

After a while, Shen Haofeng came over and was led inside by the waiter.

Zheng Qingyan noticed it at a glance, hung up a smile and waved his hand.

Shen Haofeng pretended not to have seen it, and sat next to Luo Ningxi, "Have you ordered?"

Luo Ningxi saw Shen Haofeng's smile, and raised the corners of his mouth, "No. There is Chuanbei Stewed Sydney, you can order a Run Run. Throat."

"I'll take a look." Shen Haofeng approached and looked at a menu together.

Not far away, Zheng Qingyan saw this scene in his eyes and muttered, "They're not kissing, are they?"

"What?"

Zheng Qingyan put away his jealousy, hung up his laugh again, and fed what was in his hand, "This dessert is delicious."

After Zheng Qingyan finished feeding, he looked down at his phone. He really wanted to look at the phone, but he deliberately bit his lip, as if he felt that the feeding was too intimate and felt embarrassed.

Although he has fed more people.

The opposite was really fooled, and his voice softened a bit, "The musical fountain is about to start, so you can't keep your head down.

"

Another person he fed, Xu Yanghong, sent an inexplicable message: "Do you know that hillbilly's number?"

The hillbilly was referring to Luoningxi. Zheng Haiyi didn't want to admit that he came from a small place like City B, and he didn't want others to laugh at his family being played by a nanny for so many years. It is said that he made up a story: when he was doing charity work, he met Luo Ningxi in the countryside, and he thought he was a godson because he felt pity.

The confession banquet was not completed, but Xu Yanghong and the Zheng family had a relatively close relationship and knew Luo Ningxi.

Zheng Qingyan didn't mind the name "hillbilly", but he pretended to defend it: "Don't say that to my brother. Do you have anything to do with him?"

Xu Yanghong replied in seconds: "Yes, scold him."

Zheng Qingyan knew that Xu Yanghong was irritable and dirty, and really wanted to Give the number right away. But he wanted to maintain his own personality, and he gave him a roundabout way: "Why? Do you have any misunderstanding?"

Xu Yanghong: "I'll ask him. What's the number?"

Zheng Qingyan immediately gave it out: "Speak well, don't Scolding brother."

Xu Yanghong: "OK."

OK shit. His temper is so explosive, he must be scolded. Zheng

Qingyan thought to himself, happy, and looked up to the other side with a very bright smile, "This is the first time I've seen a musical fountain."

"Really?" The other side was also happy, "Then I'm lucky to be with you."

There is nothing new to complain about in the heart, but on the surface, he is still well-behaved and docile to chat with him.

While chatting, he glanced at Luo Ningxi's direction out of the corner of his eyes, and not surprisingly saw the picture he wanted to see - Luo Ningxi stared at the phone, frowning.

It seems that Xu Yanghong scolded very hard.

Zheng Qingyan was sober, feeling that a musical fountain was already dancing in his heart.

Ten minutes later, a figure appeared at the door of the restaurant.

Xu Yanghong waved away the lead clerk, "Go away, I'm looking for someone!"

After speaking, he rushed in aggressively, glanced around with fierce eyes, found Luo Ningxi, and also found... Have candlelight dinner with others Zheng Qingyan.

Xu Yanghong was stunned, "Qingyan, aren't you studying at home? Who is he?"

Zheng Qingyan was stunned and glanced at Luo Ningxi with hindsight.

Lorningshee was laughing.

The smile is faint, but the eyes are bright, and the expression

is meaningful, as if to say - I called, how?