Chapter 18

To please

first spend a million

Luo Ningxi watching Zheng Haiyi's lie, speechless, and a little emotional.

Is it a tradition of the Zheng family to fail in pretending to cause the car to roll over? Last time, Zheng Qingyan did the same, blowing a wave that he wanted to cooperate with Peng Jianrui, turned his head and slapped himself in the face.

Luo Ningxi smiled and sent a message: "Really? I'm having dinner with Mr. Gu too, why didn't I see you?"

Zheng Haiyi immediately became quiet.

Luo Ningxi ignored it and turned to tell Shen Haofeng the good news about the house. He thought that Shen Haofeng was going to practice singing, but he didn't expect to get a reply so quickly, so he was about to put away his phone.

When I received half of it, I felt the phone vibrate continuously.

Shen Haofeng posted several:

[You want to buy Sheng Jing? 】

【Have Gu Hongwei made a request? 】

【Has he asked who your boyfriend is? Did you ask a weird question? ]

The interval between each message should not exceed three seconds. It seemed that Shen Haofeng was very excited.

Luo Ningxi felt that this was not a happy excitement, frowned, and explained to Shen Haofeng patiently: "I want to buy it. Gu Hongwei didn't ask for it, but kindly helped me. I didn't ask any questions."

Shen Haofeng replied in a second: "Okay."

Luo Ningxi didn't rush to say the next sentence, and looked up at Gu Hongwei and Shen Shilan first. He invited guests to dinner, of course, he wanted to chat with him for a while, and it was ridiculous to keep his head down and play with his mobile phone.

However, Gu Hongwei and Shen Shilan were also busy looking at their phones.

Luo Ningxi didn't bother and drank tea silently.

After a while, Gu Hongwei raised his head, smiled and said to him, "I'm sorry, my son sent me a message."

"What?" Shen Shilan was stunned, "He also sent me a message."

Luo Ningxi cared, "Is there something urgent?"

Gu Hongwei waved his hand, "No, just chatting casually. My little son is not very successful, but he is still good and won't cause any trouble."

When Luo Ningxi heard "little son", he knew that he was talking about a mystery. Gu Hao, who changed his name and disappeared without a trace.

The Gu family was suffocating, and he didn't want to show any inquiries. He said something that was neither eager nor indifferent, "You are too modest. Your son must be very good."

Shen Shilan burst into a smile, "If he I will be very happy to know that you praise him so much."

Luo Ningxi was polite.

Suddenly, Shen Haofeng sent another message: "Have a look and then decide whether to buy or not? When do you decide to see the house, I will accompany you. Don't worry, I can ask for leave."

Luo Ningxi was relieved and replied. : "Okay." Luo Ningxi

finished the communication, and explained to Gu Hongwei and his wife, "My boyfriend can ask for leave, he can look at the house whenever he wants." Right.

" Shen Shilan

nodded, also seeming to be very interested, "It's better to hit the sun if you choose a day. The houses there are popular, so it's better to set it up early."

Luo Ningxi: It's too soon.

However, since Gu Hongwei and Shen Shilan were so interested, he had to give him some face.

Luo Ningxi nodded, "I'll ask him."

Unexpectedly, Shen Haofeng quickly agreed: "Yes! The arranger teacher said that he had to follow his train of thought, and that he would go back early, and I would be able to pass by with a single word to Teacher Peng. Luo Ningxi: "

What are you going to say?"

Shen Haofeng: "There is something at home."

Luo Ningxi: It seems like there is something at home?

So it's settled. After they finished eating, they went to Shengjing's mansion. Luo Ningxi and the Gu family took their own cars. Shen Haofeng took a taxi and said that he would wait at the door.

When Luo Ningxi was still on his way, Shen Haofeng sent a message: "I'm here."

Luo Ningxi was worried. The management of Shengjing's mansion is very strict. The guards and security guards do not want to miss any suspicious people, and will look at the people who pass by three or five times. Shen Haofeng passed by early, would he be stared at by others uncomfortable, or even looked down upon?

He speeded up and rushed over there, and found that...

Shen Haofeng was at ease. Sitting in the security room to avoid the wind blowing, eating oranges and chatting while eating, it seems that I am very familiar with the people in Shengjing's mansion.

It turns out that Shen Haofeng's social skills are so strong.

Luo Ningxi picked up the phone and called Shen Haofeng.

Shen Haofeng didn't pick it up, he looked up and recognized his car. Running over, familiar with the door and familiar with the road, he sat in the co-pilot, and happily stretched out his hand, "Do you want to eat?" On the

palm of his hand, there was a round and red orange.

Luo Ningxi laughed, "You bought this?"

"No, the guard gave it to me."

"So good? I heard that they are very wary of outsiders."

Shen Haofeng blinked, "Because Gu Hongwei and the others arrived first. , I said hello. They have already gone in, help you arrange a viewing with the owner of the inn, and negotiate the price by the way."

The more Luo Ningxi listened, the more strange it became. Shen Haofeng replied solemnly, " Yes

, maybe they really want you to be a neighbor." Have you

met him twice, so trust him?

Luo Ningxi pondered, "It seems that Lao Yao has said a lot of good things for me."

Shen Haofeng smiled but said nothing.

Luo Ningxi knew that he couldn't figure out anything, so he said, "Let's go in too, don't make them wait for a long time."

"Okay." Shen Haofeng fastened his seat belt, "I'll show you the way."

"You have already inquired. ?"

"Yeah. You like this house, of course I want to know more about it."

Luo Ningxi nodded, listening intently to Shen Haofeng's guidance.

Shen Haofeng said it in detail, "Turn left, there is a speed bump in front. There are locust trees there, they will float down when the wind blows, and now they are white. There are two pink locust trees, which will not bloom until May. Because it is pink, there is a special love bench below."

Luo Ningxi smiled, "You know a lot, it seems that you have lived here."

Shen Haofeng was also smiling, but he was talking about business, "It's time to turn right. .Did you see that red roof? That's the house we're going to see."

"Well." Luo Ningxi drove seriously, looked at the appearance of the house carefully, and didn't care that Shen Haofeng knew too much about the strange phenomenon here.

As Shen Haofeng said, Gu Hongwei and Shen Shilan had already arrived, sitting on a rattan chair in the garden with another man in a neat suit, drinking tea leisurely.

The man in the suit saw their car and came up to them, "Is it Mr. Luo and Mr. Shen?"

"Yes." Luo Ningxi got out of the car, "Are you the owner of the restaurant?" The

man took the initiative to reach out, "Yes, My name is Zhong Yueyang, and I am the owner of the restaurant today. Mr. Gu and Mrs. Gu have already talked about your situation. Let's start with the garden."

Luo Ningxi nodded and looked at the man's instructions . all around. What you pay for can also be used for the house. The air here is fresh, elegant and quiet. The left side is a unique house, the right side is a beautiful garden, and there are magnificent and vast landscapes ahead, which makes people feel that nature is really amazing.

They followed the garden path and saw the fountain and statues, just in front of Gu Hongwei and Shen Shilan.

The owner of the restaurant said with a smile, "Okay, the whole family is here."

Gu Hongwei didn't refute the family's statement, but waved, "Xiao Luo, sit down and watch again. It's something that tourists do while walking. , you're going to be the master, it's better to sit down and relax and watch."

"Okay." Luo Ningxi wanted to pull up the chair, but found that Shen Haofeng had helped.

Luo Ningxi introduced by the way, "This is my boyfriend, Shen Haofeng. Have you met just now?"

"Hmm." Gu Hongwei hummed softly, "I'm very impressed."

His tone seemed unhappy.

Luo Ningxi was uneasy, and subconsciously frowned.

Shen Shilan patted Gu Hongwei and explained with a smile, "Don't pay attention to him. When he is old, he is jealous of handsome boys."

Gu Hongwei clicked, "Why am I jealous of him? I am young It's always been like this."

"No no no." Shen Haofeng said immediately, "You were the most handsome when you were young."

Gu Hongwei didn't answer, but moved the dim sum on the table. It happened to be a dark chocolate brownie, a not-so-sweet pastry that Shen Haofeng bought in a cake shop.

Coincidence?

Luo Ningxi was taken aback for a moment.

Shen Shilan took the initiative to speak, "Xiao Luo, look over there. It's green now, and it will turn red when autumn arrives. It's very beautiful."

Luo Ningxi put down her doubts and looked at the scenery seriously.

"Yes. It's actually very beautiful now. In the early morning, there will be a layer of mist..." The owner of the small pavilion found that they were interested, and then introduced more details.

Next, look inside the house. It takes time to walk through the garden, and it is more of a physical task to walk around the house. Luo Ningxi didn't want Gu Hongwei and Shen Shilan to be so tired, and Gu Hongwei and Shen Shilan also saw what he meant and took the initiative to say, "It's better for the young couple to see for themselves."

Luo Ningxi and Shen Haofeng went away.

The interior of the house is also very good, having only been completely renovated the year before, keeping everything in good condition.

"The original owner was a designer with good taste. When he was renovating, he wanted to live for a long time. It took a lot of thought and he sold it because he went abroad to settle down."

Luo Ningxi nodded, and turned to ask Shen Haofeng, "What do you think?"

"Not bad."

"I think it's good too."

The owner of the restaurant added, "We are looking forward to your joining, so let's discuss it with the owner. The Lord thinks that the person introduced by Mr. Gu must be a good one, and I want to make a move quickly and make concessions on the price."

Luo Ningxi found out that the discount was real, and was a little more happy.

Who doesn't like saving money.

However, it is still a luxury house with a discount of more than 100 million yuan. Was it an exaggeration that he bought it on the spot?

Lorningxi decided to turn around again. See if the house really suits your heart, and calm yourself down, don't spend a lot of money when your head is hot.

When he was wandering around, he received a call from Zheng Haiyi.

Zheng Haiyi changed his attitude and said in a good voice, "Have you finished eating? That message was sent wrong, I just wanted to brag to others. Where are you? Mom and I will pick you up."

Luo Ningxi He sneered, "You actually flatter your son?"

"That's called caring. We'll meet downstairs at your house later, okay? Our family hasn't eaten together yet."

Luo Ningxi clicked his tongue, "Do you think Did you get chased by the security?"

"Don't do that. If you don't think about me, you have to think about your mother's mood."

"Have you used her and thought about her mood?"

Zheng Haiyi was silent for a moment, then turned on the straightforward mode, "I can make a lot of money with Gu Hongwei. This money will be yours sooner or later, why don't you help me?"

Luo Ningxi also said frankly, "Because you are disgusting."

He hung up the phone after he finished speaking . .

Zheng Haiyi sent a "you wait for me" message, and there was nothing else to say.

Luo Ningxi thought of what Zheng Haiyi said about "meeting downstairs at your house", frowned, and approached the owner of the inn and made a decision, "I will buy this house. When can I move?"

"Anytime. You are introduced by Mr. Gu. You are an honored guest, so you can prepare to move by paying a 10% deposit, and leave the rest to me, and I will help you complete it."

"When will the remaining 90% be paid?"

"I can't say. The Lord is abroad now, and transactions are not very convenient. Don't worry, this will not affect your residence. If you don't believe me, you should also believe in Mr. Gu?"

Luo Ningxi thought about it too.

With Gu Hongwei's backing, these people wouldn't dare lie to him.

The owner of the restaurant continued, "In addition to paying the deposit, you also need to sign some contracts, please here."

"Okay." Luo Ningxi explained to Shen Haofeng, "I'll pay."

Shen Haofeng sat on the sofa with a smile on his face. He replied softly, "I'll wait for you here."

Luo Ningxi felt inexplicably obedient, and touched his head, "Don't worry, I have money to buy a house and can support you."

Shen Haofeng chuckled and said something , "Don't worry, I'll take care of me very well."

Luo Ningxi went away with confidence.

Shen Haofeng sat for a while, and was found by the assistant sent by the owner of the inn. He didn't ask a question, gave the card and explained, "Bypass the restaurant on the first floor, don't let Ning Xi see it." The

assistant took it with both hands and gave the necessary reminder, "90% of the room payment is..."

"It doesn't matter, this is There is no limit to the number of cards."

"Okay, thank you for your patronage."

Shen Haofeng turned his head and looked at Luo Ningxi's direction.

Lorninghy is signing. Without the usual conscientiousness and prudence, the signing was very smooth and there was a sense of joy.

Shen Haofeng looked at it, the corners of his lips raised.

It doesn't matter.

It's worth the money to make Luoningxi happy.

Really young master does not want to go back to the rich and powerfulOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara