Chapter 28

Confession ◇

I am Mr. Ning,

Shen Haofeng, who custom made a couple's ring, and Xie Yushan's first guest after officially becoming a designer.

Maybe the first one is special, Xie Yushan wants to give him more bracelets or necklaces. He didn't ask for it, and joked: "I owe it first, wait until I propose and ask you for a ring."

Xie Yushan really agreed, "Okay, come to me if you ask for marriage."

Therefore, Xie Yushan found that Shen Haofeng called and took it. Let's joke about the proposal ring, it's nothing to tease among friends, but Luo Ningxi was there...

Shen Haofeng glanced quietly.

Luo Ningxi was shocked for a moment, and then returned to his former calm, "Is this a joke?"

It seemed, Luo Ningxi thought. It was too fast to talk about getting married soon after we met, and I didn't take it seriously.

Shen Haofeng knew it was reasonable, but he was a little disappointed to find that his wife thought this way: it seemed that he was the only one so irrational, and he recognized Luo Ningxi the first time he saw him.

Afraid of scaring Luo Ningxi, Shen Haofeng appeared to be joking casually, "Yeah, he's making a joke on us."

"So the object is." Xie Yushan didn't tease, "Hello, my name is Xie Yushan, yes Xiao Shen's college classmate. Now he is a jewelry designer, and the studio will open next month."

Luo Ningxi also introduced himself, "Hello, my name is Luo Ning Xi."

"Luoning Xi... oh! This is The name is really nice." Xie Yushan inexplicably made a sudden realization, and then inexplicably boasted.

Shen Haofeng was a little puzzled, but Luo Ningxi knew what was going on.

Xie Yushan should have read the WeChat friend application, but he didn't pass it, and only remembered when he heard his name.

Xie Yushan said again, "Hello, hello, what jewelry do you want to customize?"

Luo Ningxi looked at Shen Haofeng, "What do you like?"

Shen Haofeng was surprised, "Did you make it for me?"

"Well, there will be a lot of places to use jewelry when debuting. Sponsors don't necessarily give it every time, it's better to prepare some in advance."

He hugged his hands all at once, "You are so kind."

Luo Ningxi was already happy, but she just happened to be touched by Shen Haofeng in a ticklish place, and smiled.

"Uh, I'm still here, can you please restrain yourself." Xie Yushan interjected helplessly.

Shen Haofeng hummed lightly, "I know. Are you busy recently? How many orders can you take?"

"I'll try to take it. But I'm busy with the opening business, so maybe I can't rush it like the last order."

Shen Haofeng thought for a while, " Then I have to think about it and don't waste this opportunity."

"Cheng, tell me after you've made up your mind. Xiao Luo, you can also tell me what you think, it's more convenient to use WeChat, I'll add you... eh? Is this the person who added me?"

Xie Yushan may be nervous, and his tone is a little unnatural.

"Yes, I just added you." Luo Ningxi chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I was busy just now, and I only saw it now. I have passed."

Luo Ningxi also saw it, and sent a name and phone number to make notes, "Okay, I will contact you if I have any ideas."

End the call , Luo Ningxi didn't stay away, just nestled in Shen Haofeng's arms and looked at the circle of friends.

Xie Yushan is indeed a powerful person, and the works posted in the circle of friends are unique and beautiful. Not only the works are of high quality, but also the copywriting and the design of various posters are carefully thought out, and there is no problem in copying them to big-name magazines.

Luo Ningxi thought that a bracelet was particularly beautiful, so he took a second look.

Shen Haofeng rubbed his wife secretly and noticed, "Do you like this bracelet?"

"Well, it's quite simple. But it's not very convenient to wear."

Luo Ningxi is a person who eats the state, and has a lot of requirements for the creative environment. He has worn a bracelet, and when he is in good condition, it is fine, but when he is not in good condition, when he can't think of a song, out of the corner of his eye, he sees a bright thing on his hand, and his mood suddenly becomes irritable.

Shen Haofeng had read the blog and knew why Luo Ningxi felt inconvenient. Not only the bracelet, Luoningxi didn't like necklaces either, but he never said why.

The atmosphere is good now, Shen Haofeng thought it was a good opportunity to get to know his wife, and asked softly, "This should be able to be made into a necklace, do you want to try it?"

Luo Ningxi said without hesitation, "No."

After speaking, he left He embraced, got up and walked to the coffee table with the stew pot.

Shen Haofeng realized that he had said something wrong, and quickly followed, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't like it."

"Don't apologize, I'm just here to help you get some rock candy Sydney." Luo Ningxi opened the lid and stirred gently with a spoon.

The dense fog in the stewing pot suddenly rose up, making Luo Ningxi's expression even more difficult to see.

Shen Haofeng felt remorse and didn't know what to do.

Luo Ningxi adjusted his state within half a minute, scooped a spoonful of sugar water, blew it and fed it to him.

Shen Haofeng ate it.

Rock sugar and Sydney are both sweet, and when you taste it carefully, you can taste the faint bitterness of Chuanbei. Just like they are now.

"Delicious, thank you wife." Shen Haofeng smiled.

Luo Ningxi laughed too, but handed him the spoon, "Eat it yourself." "Have

another bite." Shen Haofeng demanded cheekily.

Luo Ning wished to feed him, but he complained, "You are really a bear."

Shen Haofeng: Shen Xiong's stalk is unbearable.

"Okay, watch me eat." Shen Haofeng didn't want to part with Luo Ningxi at this time. He vaguely felt that Luo Ningxi was in a bad mood and didn't want to be separated at this time.

Luo Ningxi agreed and sat together at the small table.

Shen Haofeng took the initiative to say something else, "This is what you stewed?"

"Well, Uncle Quan went to buy vegetables."

"It's hard work."

Luo Ningxi hummed, "There's Sheng Mingchuan making trouble, it's really hard work."

Shen Haofeng After drinking the soup, "He's here?"

"Yeah, I grabbed the first cup and ate it, and now I'm lying down."

"It's not easy for you," Shen Haofeng wanted to feed him.

Luo Ningxi avoided it and pointed to the Sydney pear in the stewing pot, "Sheng Mingchuan said that dividing pears means separation, and eating them is not good. You eat, I'm not hungry."

"My dad said that too . But after my mother heard it, she immediately gave him a pear."

"Did your dad eat it?"

"For the dog. It's the real dog, not me."

Shen Haofeng explained inexplicably.

Luo Ningxi was amused, "I didn't think it was you."

"It's still you." Shen Haofeng hugged him again, humming and complaining, "I said that my friend's first reaction to the dog at home was me. But it's alright, I It's not a single dog anymore."

Luo Ningxi hugged her, her eyebrows lowered and she looked obedient.

Shen Haofeng's heart moved, and he whispered, "Wife."

"The spoon is going to slide into the stew."

"Uh..." Shen Haofeng sat back silently and drank the soup.

Luo Ningxi picked up the phone again, "Sheng Mingchuan said that Ningyi was here, and asked when we would go down."

"Right now." Shen Haofeng finished eating quickly, "Let's go."

They went downstairs and saw Sheng Mingchuan and Ningyi Hang banners. Sheng Mingchuan stood at a high place, swaying left and right to find a position, Ning Yi was in command, and from time to time he complained, "Why can't you find a place."

Sheng Mingchuan stared at him, "It's you who can't tell! Shen Haofeng, come here."

Sheng Mingchuan loves to be lazy, and he never misses the opportunity to be lazy when he sees it. Wanting to find someone to put up a banner for him, called Mobu Ningyi and Luo Ningxi, he caught Shen Haofeng to bully him.

Shen Haofeng glanced at Luo Ningxi.

Luo Ningxi nodded, "Go."

Shen Haofeng just left. Once you have taken the banner, you can hang it without command.

"Look!" Sheng Mingchuan complained, "He's more lazy than me."

Ning Yi disgusted, "Look carefully, they're hanging right."

"Really? It's really, how did you do it."

Shen Haofeng He answered, "Take the pattern of the plaster line as a reference, and make a note of the position."

"It's amazing, I'll let you do the rest."

"Uh..." Shen Haofeng doesn't mind working, but does mind that Sheng Mingchuan is paralyzed. Look aside.

Luo Ningxi was not happy either, and called out his full name coldly, "Sheng Mingchuan."

"Okay, let's play balloons together." Sheng Mingchuan resigned and got up and took a pump.

Luo Ningxi wanted to help, but the courier call suddenly came, "The gift has been sent to the original house, I'll go get it."

"I'll give it to you." Ning Yi said actively, "You're the biggest today, so you can't be tired."

Sheng Mingchuan wanted to talk about Ningyi when he got a chance, but he didn't say a word at this moment, trying to tie the knotted balloon.

Luo Ningxi remembered that Ning Yi was afraid of balloons. Ning Yi wasn't afraid to see it, but he really didn't dare to pump up the balloon, for fear that it would burst in the next second.

Luo Ningxi agreed, "Okay, I'll trouble you."

"Be careful on the road." Shen Haofeng warned and watched Luo Ningxi leave.

Sheng Mingchuan disliked it, "The souls have followed, tsk tsk tsk."

Shen Haofeng ignored it and continued to work.

Sheng Mingchuan suddenly came over and stared at the ring for a while, "It's a pair. Tsk, you're really in a hurry to get a ring after a month of dating."

Shen Haofeng had an idea and said deliberately, "I originally wanted to give a necklace. ."

Sheng Mingchuan's reaction was really great, "Fortunately, I didn't send it! Aning hates necklaces."

"Why?"

"I just don't like it."

Sheng Mingchuan answered vaguely and sat back.

Shen Haofeng put down what he was holding, turned around, and asked face to face in the most sincere tone, "Can you tell me? I really want to know."

"You ask Aning to go."

"He will be uncomfortable."

Sheng Mingchuan After thinking for a while, he muttered, "Yes, how could he possibly tell you."

Shen Haofeng sighed, "It may also be. He said about his burns."

"He actually told you?!"

"Well. But he It's sad when I say it. I don't want to see him like that anymore. It doesn't matter if you don't say the reason, you tell me there is something to avoid, I'll be careful in the future."

Sheng Mingchuan pouted, "I'll be in a while. I can't think of anything to say. Oh right, don't ask him to sing, he doesn't like it."

Shen Haofeng was stunned.

"Tsk, you mentioned it before."

"I'm sorry."

Sheng Mingchuan thought for a while, then suddenly said, "Someone strangled him with a necklace."

Shen Haofeng frowned, his hand holding the pump became stronger, "Who is that person? "

She's dead. Just two pumps, don't break them." Sheng Mingchuan grabbed the pump and put it away.

Shen Haofeng suddenly linked the two things together, "Is it the same person who scalded Ning Xi?"

"Well, don't say it was me."

"Understood."

Shen Haofeng sorted out his mood before asking, "Why Ning Xi? I do n't like to sing."

"I don't want to say it, don't ask!" Sheng Mingchuan gasped violently and burst the balloon in his hand.

Shen Haofeng frowned and took back the pump.

Sheng Mingchuan didn't stop it either.

The two of them didn't talk anymore, and the efficiency of their work was quite high. After a while, they filled up the balloons and hung them up. After setting up the house, they each found a place to sit.

Shen Haofeng remembered the name, did a search, and found that the result of "Shen Xu" did not contain his personal information. He added the name of the school and company, but still didn't see the result.

Shen Haofeng was not surprised, but he still called his father and asked, "Have you adjusted the search results?"

"Well, at that time, I wanted to delete the article about your brother and hide your information by the way. Be careful, you are about to debut. , there will be more people checking you in the future."

Shen Haofeng was a little tired, "Am I going to do this all my life?"

"You asked him what your brother suggested?"

"Uh..." Shen Haofeng didn't know what to say.

His brother is still suffering from what happened back then. I don't go out very much. When I go to the company, I will watch the surveillance screen by myself. I heard that he will ask questions for a long time when he goes out to play, which is more meticulous than his parents.

Shen Haofeng only finds his brother annoying during the rebellious period, but now he is letting it go, and he doesn't dare to say anything.

Dad changed the subject, "Today is Ning Xi's birthday, right? How do you celebrate."

"Have friends for dinner. It's safe at home ." "Okay, let's celebrate

." Dad didn't want to talk more.

"Wait." Shen Haofeng asked what he wanted to ask for a long time, "Can I tell Ning Xi?"

"You guys are getting married?"

"No."

"Wait."

"Okay."

Shen Haofeng hung up the phone, Delete the call log as you are used to. After deleting it, he saw the "wife" in the other records, frowned and stared at it, before putting it away after a while.

Three days after his birthday, Shen Haofeng was going to the company. This time I'm going to shoot a poster, and I have to listen to the agent to talk about the work that may be involved in the promotion. Maybe I won't be able to get off work on time.

Luo Ningxi was very calm, and he learned Shen Haofeng's usual words to comfort him, "Go, I will miss you."

Shen Haofeng was sticky, "Can you accompany me?"

"No, I told Sheng Mingchuan that I wanted to. Let's talk about the movie project. After we talk about it, maybe you can sing the theme song."

Shen Haofeng was really moved, "What's the theme song like?"

"I haven't written it yet."

"Uh..." Shen Haofeng was stunned for a moment. He just laughed, "Okay, we'll see you tonight. You must miss me."

"Well." Luo Ningxi patted his shoulder, "Come on.

" Way."

Luo Ningxi thought thoughtfully, "Oh."

Shen Haofeng saw Luo Ningxi's dazed appearance, he was so cute, and he was worried about his wife being taken away, "You can only do this to me, to others. If you say cheer up, you don't even need to pat on the shoulder."

"Yeah." Luo Ningxi also began to explain, "If you see a promotion, you can directly refuse it."

For several days, Luo Ningxi still remembers Wen Hao.

Shen Haofeng laughed, "Okay, I'll let the assistant send them off. Let's go."

Luo Ningxi waved, "Goodbye."

Shen Haofeng turned his head, grabbed his hand and kissed it before saying, "I'm leaving."

"Let's go." Luo Ningxi was helpless, "If you don't leave, you will be late."

"Okay." Shen Haofeng aggrieved, really left.

Luo Ningxi couldn't bear it, but really felt tired. He saw Sheng Mingchuan's message just now, and wanted to send Shen Haofeng to the door before replying. As a result, he and Shen Haofeng kissed each other, and several minutes passed before they were finished.

Luo Ningxi checked his phone and found that he had really been hanging out with Sheng Mingchuan for 7 minutes. He was too lazy to type, and sent a voice invitation.

Sheng Mingchuan answered in seconds, "Did you see the message?"

"Yes. I'll go there myself, you don't need to use it."

"I've already asked Ning Yi to pick you up. It's really hard to find that place, you might get lost while driving.

Luo Ningxi looked at the address and didn't understand, "Why are you making an appointment at the seaside?" "Delicious! The fish there are freshly caught, and they are the freshest

. By the way, there are also fresh bamboo shoots, a specialty of City B. Airlifted, this producer should have studied our taste."

"It's your taste. He thought I was your assistant."

Sheng Mingchuan hummed, "Yes. You have to be more polite to me later, don't love me so much. Don't answer. If you are like this, others will think that you are my object."

"Hey." Luo Ningxi couldn't help disgusting.

Sheng Mingchuan was angry, "Hey, what's wrong with me!"

"I've seen you fall into a mud puddle, your pants are open, your wisdom teeth are twice swollen, and you're drunk and holding the toilet to drink water."

"Well said . , don't say it next time." Sheng Mingchuan calmed down instantly, gritted his teeth and warned.

Luo Ningxi didn't care, even to see if the ugly photos saved in the cloud were still there.

Dislike is dislike, Luo Ningxi has restrained his indifferent face this time, will help Ning Yi with the burden of pouring wine, and will smile when he hears the producer's embarrassing jokes.

However, Sheng Mingchuan and Ning Yi didn't let him drink, so it was obvious that they took care of him.

The producer looked at him and asked, "Are you a friend of Mr. Sheng?"

"Well," Luoningxi added, "a pure friend."

"I know. You have a ring on your ring finger, but Mr. Sheng doesn't."

Luo Ningxi didn't expect the ring to have this effect, so he looked down and rubbed it lightly with his fingers.

When Sheng Mingchuan saw it, he deliberately joked, "Don't mention it, he's going to show his affection later. Where did you talk about it just now? Oh, do you have a director candidate?" The

topic turned to business. Luo Ningxi listened carefully for a while, and found that Sheng Mingchuan and the producer would drink and joke after a few words, and the amount of information was not high. He thought it was okay to ask later, took out his mobile phone, and checked if Shen Haofeng had sent a message.

Shen Haofeng would understand that he didn't reply, but...

if he did reply, Shen Haofeng would be happy.

There are really three unread WeChat messages, one is Shen Haofeng saying that the meeting is over, one is a picture of the poster scene, and the other is a video, everyone celebrates the filming is over.

It was over in less than three hours.

Luo Ningxi was surprised and made an excuse to go out and call to condolence, "Filming finished?"

"Yeah! They posted a short new song on Leyiguan Weibo with the pictures just taken. Now there are dozens of likes."

Luoning Hearing this excited tone, Xi thought that she had heard it wrong, "Dozens?"

"Yeah." Shen Haofeng was really happy, "There are dozens if you don't buy promotions, not bad."

Really stupid.

Luo Ningxi thought that the previous self was like this. If you post a song with dozens of likes, you will be happy. If you don't do anything in a day, you will refresh it there. You will be happy when you see data changes.

Later, that song made Sheng Mingchuan. He saw that there were no fluctuations in the hundreds of thousands of likes. Instead, he paid attention to the gangsters in the comment area, and opened a small account to argue.

It's good for Shen Haofeng to be like this, but...the feeling of becoming popular is really cool.

Luo Ningxi thinks about the newcomers that his company has promoted, and is very sure of this. He asked Shen Haofeng jokingly, "If you are on the hot search, will you be happy?"

"You want to buy the hot search?"

"No, I think you have the strength to be on the hot search."

Shen Haofeng smiled, "Of course you are happy. ."

It's good to have this sentence.

Luo Ningxi turned around and liked and forwarded it with a large number, and pointed it out.

Le Yi Aning v: "The newcomer I mentioned last time is called @shen Haofeng, and she sings very well."

Likes and comments went up one after another, and Shen Haofeng's entry became a hot search.

【New song! ! Really new song! 】

【It's not from President Ning, it's from Teacher Peng... It doesn't matter, I'll eat it all. 】

【Fuck you are so handsome. 】

【You can eat with your face, but you have to sing hard. 】

【Poster general. Not to mention, my screen was soaked in saliva and I had to fix it. 】

Sheng Mingchuan noticed it and glanced at Luo Ningxi, "I can't hold my breath."

Luo Ningxi hummed, "I'm happy." The

producer also noticed the hot search, "This is a newcomer from your company. That's right, the voice suits the atmosphere of our movie."

Luo Ningxi took the initiative to say, "I can let him sing the theme song."

"It's up to Mr. Ning."

"He wants to."

Luo Ningxi spoke quickly and said at once .

The producer was surprised, Ning Yi snickered beside him.

Sheng Mingchuan tsk tsk tsk, and said again, "I really can't hold my breath."

Luo Ningxi didn't care, and returned to Shen Haofeng's message. Shen Haofeng noticed that he was retweeting it, and he posted several confused faces. He also said, "They asked me if I belonged to President Ning. I dare not admit it or deny it."

Luo Ningxi didn't expect this direction. Turning to Weibo, I found that someone was really speculating about the relationship between Shen Haofeng and President Ning.

[When did Mr. Ning bring new people like this? It's definitely love. 】

【Can this pair knock? 】

【I suspect that Mr. Ning is quite old. He has liked antiques, literary play, calligraphy and painting, which are things my grandfather would read. ]

[Yes, this can explain Mr. Sheng's reaction. ]

[At first, I thought this newcomer was not that good. I saw the photo today... Well, I don't blame Mr. Ning. ]

[It turns out that the newcomers are related households. 】

Luo Ningxi frowned, only to realize that he was impulsive.

To say that he is fine, and to say that Shen Haofeng is a related household is too much. The audition clip is right there, so why open your eyes and talk nonsense?

Luo Ningxi was annoyed, and asked Sheng Mingchuan to go out and ask, "Can you control the review?"

Sheng Mingchuan shook his head, "Control what, this is called the degree of discussion. They must want to know how Shen Haofeng's strength is. It's hot, and the scene is hot, too."

"But they..." Luo Ningxi understood this, but still didn't like Shen Haofeng being maliciously speculated.

Sheng Mingchuan interrupted, "Don't be emotional, this is what you taught me. I always listen to you, can you listen to me once?"

Luo Ningxi thought of the quarrel back then, and was silent for a while before saying, "Okay, let's go back? "

Wait, I'm a little tired." Sheng Mingchuan didn't want to go back to dinner so quickly.

Luo Ningxi also accompanied him and opened Weibo to report excessive remarks.

Suddenly, a loud shout came from not far away, "Luoningxi!"

Luo Ningxi was startled, and before he even looked up, Sheng Mingchuan pulled him behind him. Sheng Mingchuan was 9 centimeters taller than him, and it was almost enough to block him in this way, but he still tilted his head and saw the aggressive Zheng Haiyi.

here we go again. Luo Ningxi had a headache and called the police.

However, Zheng Haiyi had already come to him, "Are you stupid? Your partner has been robbed, and you still don't want to go on a blind date!"

"Are you sick?" Sheng Mingchuan rolled his eyes.

Zheng Haiyi got angry, "Why is Ning always your friend, right? You still have the face to talk!"

Luo Ningxi couldn't bear it anymore, and rushed forward and pushed Zheng Haiyi.

Zheng Haiyi didn't expect that he would do it, and was caught off guard from falling to the ground. Shocked, angry, unwilling... An old face changed into various expressions, and finally turned into a tangled tangle.

Luo Ning said coldly, "I am President Ning."

Zheng Haiyi was dumbfounded and looked at Sheng Mingchuan.

Sheng Mingchuan nodded.

This time, Zheng Haiyi's whole person is not well. The hand on the ground softened and fell back again.

The author has something to say:

Thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!