Chapter 20

Luo Ningxi, my unjust brother who brought the baby,

didn't eat noodles and quietly stared at the steaming pot.

He felt that his thoughts were also like these hot air, hot and anxious but scattered everywhere, and he couldn't catch it.

He wanted to scold Zheng Haiyi who made his own decisions, and wanted to apologize to Sheng Mingchuan and his uncles and aunts. The apology is not only because of what happened today, but also because of the guilt that he did not inform in advance: he said that he treated them as family, but there was no discussion about major events. Carry it on your own, and in the end it is still a mess.

Luo Ningxi sighed, thinking about what to do next.

He didn't think about it, but found that Sheng Mingchuan's phone call came again, "Hello?"

Sheng Mingchuan's first sentence was a bit strange, "You must have not eaten."

"Well." Luo Ningxi pushed the pot of noodles to the On the other hand, he asked softly, "Wait, how about eating later?"

Sheng Mingchuan's voice was quite cheerful, "It's okay! My parents drove Zheng Haiyi away!"

"Are they angry?"

"Angry, but angry. It's Zheng Haiyi, it has nothing to do with you."

Luo Ningxi pursed her lips and wanted to say "I'm sorry" again - how could it be okay? If it weren't for him, the uncles and aunts should be taking a nap, and won't be disturbed by a weirdo.

Sheng Mingchuan seemed to be able to sense his thoughts, and hummed softly, "Don't apologize." "

Okay."

"You eat first and listen to me while you eat."

"Okay.

"

When Xi was stunned, she laughed out loud because of Sheng Mingchuan's funny pronunciation.

Sheng Mingchuan also laughed, "That's right. It's not a big deal, why are you so serious. Don't worry, my family is best at dealing with shameless people. Leave this to me, you don't have to worry about it."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know either, but I think it's best for you not to come forward. Zheng Haiyi went to City B to do this kind of prank, didn't he just want you to take care of him? If you don't get caught, it's enough. He's pissed off

." "Yes." Luo Ningxi stirred the noodles and answered weakly.

Sheng Mingchuan was silent for a while before asking, "What kind of person is your biological mother?"

Luo Ningxi didn't want to hide it, and said straight, "Better than Zheng Haiyi, she will really care about me. But she likes to be with mud, always Persuade me to get along well with Zheng Haiyi and the others. I feel uncomfortable and don't like to contact her. But..."

"But?"

"I said we would have lunch together on my birthday. After this, I want to go back on it."

Sheng Mingchuan decisively Said, "Then don't go! How can you be happy on your birthday, why make yourself uncomfortable."

"I'll tell her later. The most important thing now is the uncle and aunt. I should apologize and explain the matter clearly."

Sheng Ming Chuan was unhappy, "No! Why do you like to apologize so much? They heard that Zheng Haiyi was not good to you, and he was in a bad mood. If you apologize again, my mother will definitely cry."

Luo Ningxi thought about it and found that there was possible.

At that time, Sheng Mingchuan's mother took him to the police station to seek justice, and cried while talking. The policeman couldn't hear clearly, and was so flustered by Mama Sheng's crying that she couldn't understand the situation and was forcibly comforting him: "Don't cry, your son is scared."

Mama Sheng cried even more, "If only he were my son! Luo Ningxi was at a loss at the

time, and now she doesn't know how to face the crying mother, she asked carefully, "What should I do?"

"Call them and say that I'm doing well? I understand, you can Say that you are in love. My parents and my mother will be happy to ask, how can I remember Zheng Haiyi."

"Okay." Luo Ningxi agreed, "I'll fight!"

Sheng Mingchuan suddenly raised his voice, "Wait!"

Luo Ningxi was nervous, "What's wrong?"

"You haven't finished your meal."

"Uh..." Luo Ningxi obediently picked up chopsticks and took two bites, "I'm full. "

Sheng Mingchuan clicked his tongue, "That's enough to be full. Forget it, I went over to watch you eat... No, does Shen Haofeng mind?"

Luo Ningxi wondered, "What does he mind?"

Sheng Mingchuan He has his own reason, "It's a good new home, he doesn't see it, I'll go first. Also, this is your first meal at the new home, should he be with you?"

Luo Ningxi is not big Understand, "Is it so complicated?"

"You ask first."

"Yeah."

Luo Ningxi remembered that he didn't say anything about the move, so he went to contact Shen Haofeng.

Shen Haofeng answered in seconds, "Are you alright?"

Luo Ningxi felt a sigh in her heart. He had only experienced the embarrassment of Zheng Haiyi harassing the Sheng family.

"Very good. With the help of the innkeeper, the new house is almost cleaned up."

"Huh." Shen Haofeng breathed a sigh of relief, "You didn't reply, I thought it would be difficult to move."

"Sorry, I didn't read the information."

"It's fine. Have you eaten yet? Can I order one for you?"

Luo Ningxi told a small lie, "I have eaten. Sheng Mingchuan wants to come and have a look, okay?"

Shen Haofeng chuckled, "Are you afraid that I will be jealous?"

"Well. "

Don't be afraid, I'm not so unreasonable. I don't care if he wants to go."

"Okay, I'll tell him."

"Well, by the way, I will also take leave to go back and entertain him together."

Luo Ningxi: It doesn't matter.

No matter what, it was the result of someone coming to accompany him. Luo Ningxi felt at ease and felt that time was running out, so she called Sheng Mingchuan's parents while she was still alone.

According to the method given by Sheng Mingchuan, he did not apologize, and tried his best to say happy events. He just said that the beef sauce sent by Sheng's mother was delicious, and Sheng's mother was so happy, he talked to him about the interesting things about making the sauce, and also talked about how the little tomatoes that were planted on the balcony recently were not damaged by Zheng Haiyi. Feeling.

Luo Ningxi couldn't bear to interrupt, and listened obediently until Sheng Mingchuan arrived before distracted to open the door.

Sheng's mother heard the movement of his keys and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Sheng Mingchuan is here."

"Okay, you guys have fun and don't fight, I'm going to work." It

seems that he and Sheng Mingchuan are still children who play with toys together. similar.

Luo Ningxi thought it was funny, but when he saw Sheng Mingchuan, he couldn't laugh anymore.

Sheng Mingchuan held up the box in his hand, and smiled with white teeth, "It's so big here! I brought a drone, let's play together!"

Luo Ningxi: It's really a toy.

Sheng Mingchuan entered the door, and while unpacking, he muttered, "Why are you the only one? Where is Shen Haofeng ?"

"I haven't come back yet."

"Oh. Look, it's beautiful!"

Packing it, he took out the brand new drone inside and showed it to him, with a proud face, like a parent introducing his baby.

Luo Ningxi nodded to face, "Well, beautiful."

Sheng Mingchuan was happy when he got the compliment, and after a while he said, "By the way, there is pizza and fried chicken in the car, you can go get it."

Luo Ningxi just saw Sheng Mingchuan . Ming Chuan came over with one hand empty, guessing, "You bought a lot?"

Sheng Mingchuan brushed off a little dust on the drone's body, and said in a serious tone, "Not much, just one bag. But this baby is too beautiful, I need to protect my hands so that the smell of food can't get on him."

"Okay. Let's go. You play, I'll get it." Luo Ning was convinced, and walked towards Sheng Mingchuan's car.

He looked for it, only to see the takeaway bag in the back seat. When he was about to take it, he found that "Meng Wenfeng" had called, frowned and sat in the car, closing the door before answering, "Hello?"

Meng Wenfeng's voice was crying, "Ning Xi, are you calling Dad again ? Blocked ?"

"If you persuade again, you will be blocked next."

"I know, but..."

Meng Wenfeng wanted to intercede, but her voice became hoarse and could not speak clearly.

Luo Ningxi is already immune, and talking about the next thing that makes Meng Wenfeng sad, "On my birthday, we still don't want to meet."

"Don't do this. I didn't expect your father to do this. I apologize for him, you don't want to. Are you angry?"

"You don't need to apologize. I have no fate with both of you. Forcing our relationship together will only make the relationship worse. In the future, we will have our own ways, and it will be good for everyone."

Meng Wenfeng cried even more. She couldn't speak clearly, and finally squeezed out a pleading question, "Just, only see me, okay?"

"I'm sorry." Luo Ningxi hung up the phone and blocked.

Meng Wenfeng made another call and sent another message, all of which were intercepted.

The number of interceptions kept increasing, and he was tired of watching it. He opened the interception app to see if there was any way he could not see it at all. It seems that I can't find how to set it, but I think of another simple and rude solution.

Change the number.

The family has moved, what is the difficulty of changing the number.

Luo Ningxi shut down temporarily and sat quietly in the back seat for a while. He didn't know how long he had been there. When he recovered, he found that the fried chicken brought by Sheng Mingchuan was cold.

He patted his face to wake himself up, and walked back to the house with the takeaway bag.

As soon as he entered the door, he saw Shen Haofeng.

Shen Haofeng was walking around the room, looking around, he was relieved in a blink of an eye. With a smile on his face, he strode closer and hugged him, "Finally found you."

Luo Ningxi was a little stunned, but still freed up a hand to pat Shen Haofeng for comfort.

"As for it?" Sheng Mingchuan complained there, "You can't lose such a big person!"

Shen Haofeng ignored it and helped Luo Ningxi to take the bag, "What is this?"

Sheng Mingchuan replied again, "I bought it! Come and help me if you want to eat it! Why can't this piece of shit fly, is the sales lied to me..."

"It's fried chicken and pizza, I'll go and warm it up." Luo Ningxi helped answer.

Shen Haofeng still sticks to him and doesn't leave, "I'll help you."

Luo Ningxi asked back, "Do you know how hot it is?"

"I don't know."

"You help Sheng Mingchuan, I'll be back later."

Shen Haofeng was reluctant, But he still agreed, "Okay. Just call me if you need help."

Luo Ningxi went to the kitchen and felt a little bored while waiting for the oven to heat up. He turned off the phone, and didn't want to look for the tablet, so he simply went back to the yard to see how Sheng Mingchuan and Shen Haofeng were doing.

Shen Haofeng was reading the manual, while Sheng Mingchuan waited eagerly.

After a while, Sheng Mingchuan couldn't wait any longer, put down the drone, and took a screwdriver to get started. Shen Haofeng could find it without raising his head, stretched out his hand to hold it, and clicked.

Sheng Mingchuan was aggrieved and flat-mouthed, and when he saw Luo Ningxi, he complained, "He bullied me!"

Luo Ningxi was speechless.

Why does he feel like he has a baby?

The author says:

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!