Chapter 5

In fact, he has a lot of vests

. When Zheng Qingyan heard the word "mind", the corners of his mouth drooped down. He lowered his eyes, bit his lip, and apologized in a wronged voice: "I'm sorry, I made you feel uncomfortable."

Shen Haofeng listened to the cry, his expression did not change, "Oh."

Just one word, extremely indifferent.

Luo Ningxi was surprised and grateful for seeing Shen Haofeng like this for the first time.

pretty good. Needless to say, Shen Haofeng could see what kind of person Zheng Qingyan was. Don't say much, don't laugh, don't give a little chance.

However, not everyone can see through Zheng Qingyan.

"Qingyan! What's the matter with you?" A man ran quickly and put his arm around Zheng Qingyan's trembling shoulder.

Zheng Qingyan squeezed out a smile, "It's okay, I..."

Said it was okay, but turned his attention to Luo Ningxi and Shen Haofeng who were standing opposite.

The man followed, gritted his teeth and asked, "You bully him?"

Luo Ningxi saw the man's face clearly, thinking it was a coincidence.

It was Ran Xuan.

A man who failed in pursuit and hated him ever since.

Ran Xuan is a singer of Le Yi. He is average in singing and eats with his face. Two years ago, I recorded my first single, and the co-sound engineer was Luo Ningxi.

Ran Xuan kept staring at Luo Ningxi. After the end, I asked Luo Ningxi for WeChat under the pretext of asking for advice. After adding it, I didn't say anything serious. I would like to invite you to dinner every morning and night.

Luo Ningxi was tired of blocking. Unexpectedly, Ran Xuan changed to a trumpet and continued to harass.

Ran Xuan was also unlucky. The first time he changed his trumpet, he encountered Sheng Mingchuan borrowing his mobile phone. Sheng Mingchuan called the agent to scold him, and the agent scold Ran Xuan again, and the matter finally subsided.

It is not uncommon for entertainers to secretly rub and hook up with staff, but everything should stay on the line, so as not to cause trouble to the boss or manager. Ran Xuan felt that Luo Ningxi was ruthless and hated him ever since.

Later, Luo Ningxi was tired and resigned, Ran Xuan became popular and ran the schedule every day, and the two could not see each other.

We meet again today.

Ran Xuan felt that the old and new hatred had come together, and his anger value soared, "What do you mean?"

Zheng Qingyan tugged at Ran Xuan's sleeve and whispered, "I don't blame Ning Xi, it's my fault." Luo

Ning Xi felt that it was too troublesome to contact Ran Xuan, so she didn't want to say more, "Stop arguing, this is the company. Everyone goes their own way."

"Hello!" Ran Xuan wanted to grab a hand.

Shen Haofeng waved it away directly, "Want to do it?"

Ran Xuan was not as tall as Shen Haofeng, so he looked up as needed. The moment when his arm was swung away, he felt that Shen Haofeng was quite energetic, and he really didn't want to do anything.

No chance of winning, who wants to be beaten? Besides, it would be embarrassing for a public figure to act in the company lobby.

Ran Xuan hesitated, and the hand that was waving wildly stopped in the air.

"Forget it, I'm really fine." Zheng Qingyan persuaded at the right time, giving Ran Xuan a step down.

Ran Xuan pouted and went down the steps, "Okay."

"Let's go." Luo Ningxi didn't want to see this strange pair of people interact, and pulled Shen Haofeng to the elevator.

Ran Xuan was not idle, and looked at Luo Ningxi's movements with the corner of his eyes. When he found that the two had entered the elevator, he walked over to take a look, wondering which floor Luo Ningxi went to.

However, the problem is displayed, the number changes to 3 and disappears.

Ran Xuan was depressed, "Why is it just broken."

Zheng Qingyan was also disappointed, but kept a smile on his face, "Brother Ran Xuan, have you found a suitable musician for me?"

"I found it. Let's go to the cafe and wait. he."

"Okay, thank you. You are amazing."

Ran Xuan was not too happy when he was praised, and remembered the past inexplicably.

During the recording of that year, Luo Ningxi didn't give any face, and kept making mistakes.

Ran Xuan has a few highlights when he sings well. After singing, I looked forward to the past, and what I saw was Luo Ningxi's indifferent face.

Indifferent, but damn good looking.

His brows without a smile were warmed by a warm light, but he still had a frost-like indifference. His slender and fair fingertips were cruising through the complicated professional equipment, seemingly casual, but without making any mistakes.

Ran Xuan is the protagonist of the recording. He was often watched, but he could feel that Luo Ningxi didn't care about him. Instead of being cared about, she wants to prove herself, hoping that Luo Ningxi will change for herself.

Ran Xuan approached in private, and the result was bad. He felt that it was only because he was not popular, and told himself that he should give up this kind of snobbery.

When he saw Luo Ningxi again, his unwillingness came back.

Did you go too fast just now?

Ran Xuan pondered secretly, absent-mindedly.

Zheng Qingyan suddenly said, "Brother Ran Xuan, what do you want to drink?"

Ran Xuan came back to his senses, "You order, I'll drink the same as you."

After that, Ran Xuan took a sip of the soda poured by the waiter and felt very lonely. Dan - whether it is this glass of water or Zheng Qingyan in front of him, it is tasteless to eat.

Zheng Qingyan is the young master that the club knows.

It's tasteless to eat, but it's a pity to throw it away.

Ran Xuan calmed down, hung up his laughter and started bragging, "I asked Mr. Ning for you, but his schedule couldn't come up. However, he recommended another great musician for you. That person is also great... ..."

Zheng Qingyan listened obediently, with a small calculation in mind.

Ran Xuan is famous and rich, and looks good. The people around Luo Ningxi are handsome, but he is a nobody, and he has to rely on Luo Ningxi to get a pass to enter the company.

This time, he won, right?

The elevator wasn't broken, it was Roninci who activated another mode.

Luo Ningxi opened the control panel, entered the password, erased the numbers displayed by the elevator, and then pressed the floor where Sheng Mingchuan's lounge was located.

Shen Haofeng watched silently and did not speak.

Luo Ningxi felt the need to explain, "This is an internal method. I don't want people to know that I know Sheng Mingchuan. The two people we met just now have a conflict with me at work."

Shen Haofeng nodded, "Understood. Ran Xuan is standing in front, right?"

"Well, just ignore him. I don't want to make things worse. By the way, when I see Ning Yi, I must make it clear that I have nothing to do with Sheng Mingchuan."

Shen Haofeng nodded . , ask again, "Who is Ning Yi?"

Luo Ningxi chuckled, "Some people guess he is President Ning. What do you think?"

"It's very similar." Shen Haofeng blinked, "Really?"

Luo Ningxi He also blinked, "I don't know." The

elevator arrived, and they walked out, startled by the sudden cheers.

Shen Haofeng subconsciously stood in front of him, and helped Luo Ningxi to cover his ears.

Luo Ningxi was used to it, "Sheng Mingchuan, are you crazy?"

"You guys are welcome. This is what Ningyi means, it has nothing to do with me." Sheng Mingchuan cleared his throat and returned to his normal volume to explain.

Luo Ningxi looked over and saw Ning Yi applauding.

Ning Yi was applauding, and his movements were quite restrained. The same strength, the same interval, the expression did not waver, and the gold-rimmed glasses glowed under the light, making it difficult to see what the eyes were.

"Why do you want to do this?" Luo Ningxi asked directly.

Ning Yi finally curled her lips, "Witness the miracle. You actually found someone."

Luo Ningxi: It's not a miracle, right?

"Hello." Shen Haofeng introduced himself, "My name is Shen Haofeng."

Ning Yi shook hands with Mianzi, "My name is Ning Yi, and I'm Mr. Sheng's grievance assistant."

Sheng Mingchuan was dissatisfied, "As an assistant, why complain about grievances? Kind of. I'm just wrong. In order to let you see who Ning Xi's target is, he made a bad phone call and cheated him."

Luo Ningxi squinted, "You lied to me?"

Sheng Mingchuan folded his hands together. Apologize, "I was wrong, I'll invite you back to dinner."

Ning Yi hummed softly, "I really wanted to make amends, so I signed Shen Haofeng."

"Me?"

Ning Yi smiled, "Your appearance is the capital of the contract, you can sing or not."

Sheng Mingchuan curled his lips, "I don't like you, and I have to admit that Ning Yi is right. Or you don't want to sign Leyi, and you have to abandon Ning. Do you want to go to another company?"

Luo Ningxi frowned, "Don't talk nonsense, it's not called abandonment."

Ning Yi directly named, "Shen Haofeng, what do you think?"

Shen Haofeng answered honestly, "I want to sign the music. 100 million, but I hope to audition normally according to the process."

"Okay." Ning Yi nodded, "I'll help you arrange it. Can you do it at 3 pm tomorrow?"

Shen Haofeng readily agreed, "Okay, I will prepare well for the audition."

Go home . Afterwards, Luo Ningxi asked, "Do you need me to practice with you?"

Shen Haofeng was quite aware of Luo Ningxi's strength and knew that he could improve by doing so, but he was still a little stubborn, "I want to try it myself."

"Okay. , I won't disturb you." Luo Ningxi didn't disturb him, and closed the door of the music room.

Shen Haofeng practiced alone, and unknowingly made it to 11 o'clock. He knew that practicing too much might affect the state of his throat, so he didn't dare to practice indiscriminately.

He opened the door to the music room and glanced in the direction of the master bedroom.

The master bedroom door was closed, and there was no light in the cracks.

Roninci should go to bed.

Shen Haofeng didn't want to be disturbed, and sat back in the music room silently. He couldn't calm down, took out his mobile phone, and typed in a string of mobile phone numbers skillfully.

Beep -

the call is connected.

An angry voice sounded from the opposite side, "How dare you call back!"

Shen Haofeng turned down the volume of his phone and smiled, "Dad, don't get excited."

"You even changed your name, can I not get excited? Shen Haofeng? I think Shen is crazy! If you want to be a singer, you can just buy a music company, what are you going to do!"

Shen Haofeng rubbed his brows, "I want to rely on myself."

Dad asked in disdain, "On yourself? You ask a teacher , Isn't it all my money to buy musical instruments, build music studios and recording studios?"

Shen Haofeng thought about it and changed his mind, "Well, I want to rely on myself in the future."

"How long will you play?"

" I'm going to audition tomorrow."

"Where?"

"Le Yi."

Dad was silent for a moment, then asked, "This company is very famous, how much do you want to give them to sign?"

"Can't you have some confidence in me? "Yes

, I think you can manage the branch in City G. The success of the last project shows that you have the ability."

Shen Haofeng was still angry when he remembered it, "What's the use of success? Not giving a cent."

Dad clicked his tongue, "I'm just keeping it for you. When you come back, I'll give it to you right away."

"Forget it, I don't need it."

"How have you been living these days?"

Shen Haofeng said with a bit of pride, "Someone I've found a partner."

Dad wanted to get angry when he heard the first half of the sentence, but changed his attitude in the second half of the sentence, "You! Uh... You are finally willing to find a partner? Who is he?"

Shen Haofeng introduced in detail , "His name is Luo Ningxi, he's a musician."

"Are there any pictures?"

"It hasn't been taken yet."

Dad was silent, and then he spoke in a skeptical tone, "There is no picture of the relationship? Do you really have a partner?"

"Really. I'll take a photo to send to you when I have time. You also have to show your mother and brother."

Dad sighed suddenly, "Let's talk about it. Your brother is not in the mood. It's raining a lot, and his legs hurt. When the media mentions what happened back then, I feel uncomfortable."

Shen Haofeng frowned, "No wonder he didn't reply. Is he okay?"

Dad sighed again, "It's never been better. You can do whatever you want, you must pay attention to safety, Don't talk about family matters to outsiders."

Shen Haofeng also put away his casual attitude and replied seriously, "Okay, you have to take care of your health too. Say hello to my mother and brother for me."

After the call, Shen Haofeng was no longer anxious about the audition, but Confused by another kind of melancholy.

He searched Chuang Media's recent articles and saw an article that made his brother sad.

[The eldest son was disabled, and the second son remained anonymous. Is it a blessing or a curse to be born in the richest family? 】

The author has something to say:

Thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!